• Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 am
User Image

~User Image~
What was that thing I was...OH!

Newb and n00b are different.
Newb = newbie, n00b = annoying, txt-talking beggars, spammers, and cyber-beggars. xD

Everyone's a newb at some point, but one choses the follow the life of a n00b if they are lazy.

That is all. xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Li`l Pixie
User Image

~User Image~
What was that thing I was...OH!

Newb and n00b are different.
Newb = newbie, n00b = annoying, txt-talking beggars, spammers, and cyber-beggars. xD

Everyone's a newb at some point, but one choses the follow the life of a n00b if they are lazy.

That is all. xD

User Image

no.. n00b no longer has that meaning because it is used as an insult thus it is an derogatory term.. people who n00b-bash are no better then the person being called a n00b stare you use it as a blanket term.. the people you describe arn't n00b's there just annoying.  

EmOneGarand

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:33 am

User Image

Yay! Another thread started by yours truly that I decided to bring back. And all because, well face it, I'm cool like that cool

So if anyone has a new dislike or would like to share their opinion on a previous one, feel free to do so heart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 am

User Image

I have another dislike...

I miss the old times at the Adult 18+ thread. Miss the regulars who I used to talk to there. I hate the fact that it is now crawling with the newbies who think they own the place, when some of us have been around longer than them (been there for almost three years now, not as long as some, but long enough). I hate how those same people have pretty much made all the regulars hate the place, making them leave.

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:32 pm
i hate.. ignorance.. which i admit sometimes i am ignorant myself.. i also hate having to feel good enough .. since when should you have to prove to other people who you are or be someone your not to please someone else ... scream f that stressed oh something else i hate that i saw wayyyyy too much of this weekend.. people who live in bubbles and think they are the untouchable.. unbreakable.. perfect prettiest people of the world.. gag me! xp

... i think that is it .. at least off the top of my head

obtw sephoenix i agree.. the thread has become too rude even for myself .. i say hi once in a blue moon if i know someone in the thread already.. even then most of the time they don't say hi back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:25 pm
It's not that I don't care.

It's just that I don't pay attention to the Guild very much.
sweatdrop

Yes, being in the Thread isn't as "fun" as it use to be.

SkyKat

Llewxam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 pm
much like some around here i am racist towards racists. and i love to joke around with "racial slurs" meaning i will say ******, s**c, c***k, gringo, etc and if anyone has a problem with it i just laugh at them for being so stupid. mainly i just say: what's the deal? look at me. i'm a s**c! and i'm proud of it!

....other than that i hate being ignored. hate when people won't listen to what could possibly be a resolution of a problem that in certainty could probably help a great deal without any repercussions. also hate being lied to. being used.

on the other hand, i like parties that never end, hot dogs at 4 a.m., dogs that love cats.... and TWINS!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 pm
I dislike when I forget to check back at the guild for new posts and what not.  

virus73

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:09 pm
Smokey5000
**Thinks**
Ignorance. I hate ignorance with a passion. to be so closed minded and short toward life in itself frustrates the hell out of me. Kind of on the other end of the spectrum would be cats that try to manipulate or push their opinions on you. that mess sets me on fire. I am not a robot, stop trying to program me with BS. Passive aggresive people frustrate me but i don't hatre them. i simply don't see the satisfaction in hatign to oneself. let it flow dammit! you dun like someone, call em out on it, dammit! I have a wicked hot rage for bullies as well. to dominate someone whom is more demure than you just to make your slef image appear that much more grandiose makes me violent. No one has the right to make anyone else feel terrible, ever. that sh*t is not cool.
Im passive aggressive alot... people know im angry but i dont generally tell anyone why im angry.

**shruggs** it spares me from having to deal with the after math drama.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 pm
Sephoenix

User Image

I miss the old times at the Adult 18+ thread. Miss the regulars who I used to talk to there. I hate the fact that it is now crawling with the newbies who think they own the place, when some of us have been around longer than them (been there for almost three years now, not as long as some, but long enough). I hate how those same people have pretty much made all the regulars hate the place, making them leave.
You know i think most of the regs hate the new comers of the thread because its like hazing.

We all at one point felt like we earned the right to be there, and we worked for it. The new comers often run around like they own the place when the oldies developed the place.

I think thats the major tick for most of us. The rest is all the spam and stupid talk.

I miss having real conversations on there... or at least light hearted fun. Not the crap that goes on in there now.

But tis the way the cookie crumbles... **shruggs**

OoChIcKeNoO

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:24 pm
I have a list of hate... Ill start with just a few for now.

1. I hate parents that think they can boss you around when they cant even hold them selves together and function on their own. That also goes in with parents telling you whats best for you when you know its only whats best for them... ******** that s**t.

2. I hate peoples input in my life decissions. If i ask for it then please by all means tell me the raw truth. If i didnt then i obviously dont need it nor car for it... so SHOVE IT!

3. I over all hate racisim and ignorance in all its forms. I cant tell you how many times ive been mistaken for a muslim person. This alone has lead to fights because they get a bit hostil with out knowing the truth. And even ifi was muslim 90% of the people DIDNT DO s**t TO YOU! SO STOP ******** HATING! A hand full of muslims did a lot of damage, every other race does the same on the daily so before you blame one group of people for all your problems start looking at the whole picture.

4. I over all hate superiority complexes. Im a humble person and seeing people ride around on their high horse acting like they can boss anyone around just makes me want to cut them down to size.

5. I hate people who prejudge. Just because i dress a certain way or talk a certain way doesnt mean you know me. Im full of suprises and im sure others are too...

Ok thats it for now. :B

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Sephoenix

User Image

You know i think most of the regs hate the new comers of the thread because its like hazing.

We all at one point felt like we earned the right to be there, and we worked for it. The new comers often run around like they own the place when the oldies developed the place.

I think thats the major tick for most of us. The rest is all the spam and stupid talk.

I miss having real conversations on there... or at least light hearted fun. Not the crap that goes on in there now.

But tis the way the cookie crumbles... **shruggs**

It's funny to feel this way. Honestly, didn't you do the same thing when you came? When you first started, did you know the previous hierarchy and respect older members? Did you ignore people who came but you didn't know but might have been there before you and just went on a hiatus.

This same conversation came from the originals after they left and came back. When you leave, new people come and they become a regular. They may or may not respect you, or they might just be an a** you don't care to know. Thus is the circle of this place.

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Azami_Kuroi

Demonic Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 am
Story toppers. drama queens, JELLO.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:48 pm
Azami_Kuroi
Story toppers. drama queens, JELLO.
gonk HOW CAN YOU HATE JELLO!? crying  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom