Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suki Wolfesong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:55 pm
eclipse_blackmoon
((Finally! About time you responded... Anyway a Bounty Hall is usually where one goes to collect a quest reward in my special version of The World. And I'm a Blade Brandier, just so you know))
"Oh... pardon me if I startled you. I just took out a Monster Nest outside Root Town and wanted to collect my reward, It2s my first day here." I looked her up and down, and found her even cuter closer. I blushed slightly, and immediately turned down the road. "So... where is it? To be honest I believe that this place is a maze"

Kasey smiled, and looked around. "Well, actually......I don't really know where it is either. Do you think someone else will?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:49 pm
Cycphoon walked around the town looking for some intresting new top. after a while he entered an intermediate area and started leveling off monsters  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:37 pm
Crow enters the same world as Cycphoon in simple exploration. He stares at him for a moment than simply sits down and observes his strange fighting style.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:43 am
Cycphoon noticed Crow watching him.
"So do you just want to observe or would you like to try your hand against my unique style? I don't support Pking but I hate it when others try to learn my technique without having to do anything but watch."  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 pm
Crow simply sits there without saying a word. He sighs than turns his back begining to walk torwards the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:15 pm
bearing his gauntlets Cycphoon charged Crow. "if there is anything i hate more then people spying on me, is people ignoring me." Cycphoon eyes go blank  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:24 pm
Crow spins around quickly bearing a shadow ball at his palm pointing it ahead of him at Cycphoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:28 pm
Cycphoon gets low to the ground with his lance pointed strait at Crow while still charging  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Crow smirks as he takes a step do the side launching the shadow ball which in mid-flight splits into 7 smaller ones all heading towards Cycphoon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:30 pm
Cycphoon sticks the lace into the ground pole vaulting over the fireballs and flys at crow with twin blades flareing  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 pm
Crow side steps in effort to side step throwing more shadow balls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:51 pm
Cycphoon takes one in the chest to land on crow hitting him with as much force as he could  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:13 pm
Crow attempts to move but gets hit directly in the chest getting hit backwards onto the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 pm
Cycphoon's eyes revert back to normal
"dang got work. your lucky see you around."
Cycphoon logs out  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:30 pm
Crow swears under his breathe waking back through chaos gate.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff