Reply Roleplaying
Wild Boy (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 pm
[Ew... I thought he would be staying on the roof top or something like that. Just out of sight of people until he's clean.]

Sophia's eyebrow twitched in annoyance and in anger. "Grrrr.... I told him to stay at home." She muttered and clenched her fist. Slamming the door open, she walked angrily down the hallway to the principal's room. Opening the door, she walked inside and saw the boy there touching every he sees. Putting her 'best student face on', she smiled at the principal. "Please, he's my cousin from America. He just moved here and doesn't know anything about Japan." She said, gritting her teeth. You can clearly tell that she's very, very VERY angry.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:26 pm
The principle sighed. "Well, he does speak fluent Japense." she said before he smiled to her, gripping her gently. "What are you doing here?" he asked as he slowly started walking out the room.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:28 pm
[Wait, I'm kinda confused.. Is he asking Sophie 'What are you doing here?' ]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:44 pm
((Yes...he is...O.O))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:38 pm
"Why am I doing here?! That's my line!" Sophia said angrily. "I should be asking 'why did you follow me to school!'" She crossed her arms and waited for him to answer. She didn't care if the principal was there or not because she told him to stay home and what's worse is that he's walking around unclean and sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:59 pm
He sneezed soflty as he looked at the girl. "I...don't know..." he said with a childish look upon his face. He sighed as he left the building, waiting outside for her and sitting on the stairs. Meanwhile, the principle frown. "Sophie, you are to be suspended for the next two days! Now, call your parents and let them know you're coming home!" she demanded and picked up the wireless phone in her office.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:24 pm
[Lol, do people actually get suspended from bring cavemen to school? And I was hoping for my character to clean him first before letting him meet Sophia's family.]

"Suspended?!?!" Sophia echoed. "What a stupid and mean principal." She mutter low enough so that she could only hear. She got on the phone with her mom and dad and explained everything, they weren't angry. Just confused of why she got suspended for bringing a boy to school. She slammed the phone so hard on the table on the table that there was there was cracks in it. If anything touched it, it would shatter. "Excuse me." She said coldly and walked out the door. Going to back to her homeroom to grab her book bag then stopping by the locker to change her shoes, she walked past the boy, her hair swishing back and forth and her fist clenched tightly on her bag. Not really cared if the boy followed her or not.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 am
(( xd That kinda was the plan for me too...maybe her father only knows. 3nodding Like...she has understandale parents or something and when she brought him home to see her mom, who was like...on a trip or something, she was like "OHMIGAWD! Who's this!?" blah blah blah!" heart ))

Juniper scrambled to his feet as he followed the girl back to where ever she was going. "...I apologize..." is all he said as he made his way back to her house, standing a foot and a half exactly behind her.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:59 am
"Tch.." Is all she said to him. They arrived back at her house and Sophia unlocked the door, it was still early (about like 8:15 or something), her dad didn't go to work yet. He still had about an hour before leaving. "I'm home." She said in a somewhat cheerful voice. "This is my friend's cousin, he was born in Japan but moved to America at an early age. He needs to find a place to stay so I invited him over." She said to her mom and dad as they looked at the boy weirdly because he was unclean. "Psst!" Sophie whispered to the boy. "Greet them and tell them your name."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:14 pm
He smiled happily and gave a slight bow to his respected elders. "Ohayogozaimasu! Watashi no namae wa Juniper desu. Hajimemashite" he said with as cheerful of a smile as possible.

((My mind is a blank))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:19 pm
[I understand the sentence but I don't understand the word Hajimemashite. sweatdrop >.> I feel kind of stupid.]

Her parents smiled and bowed back. "Um.. Junpier-san, about your facial hair.." Her dad said. "And your clothes..." Her mom finished for him. Sophia walked upstairs to her room.

[My mind is a blank too right now..]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:26 pm
He smiled happily as he looked the parents over. "Yes...what about it?" he asked with a chuckle. He looked around the house then over himself. "I don't understand...what's...wrong?" he sighed and looked around and looked down at the floor. Embaressed.

((It means "Good morning. My name is Juniper. Nice to meet you."))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:33 pm
"Well, you can't walk around in public like that." Sophia's mother said. "People will look weirdly at you." "Why don't I teach you how to shave?" Her father got up and glanced at his watch. "I still have some time and it won't take long." Sophia closed the door to her room, clearly not wanting to be bothered right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:56 pm
He smiled happily and gave her father a deep bow, showing the upmost respect. Holding himslf down for a moment and having his arms straight against his sides. "Oh, thank you very much, sir!" he said with a confident smile, waiting for the man to show him where to go. "And what about...a...shower?" he questioned and looked up the stairs.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:56 pm
"Erm.. I'll teach you how to shave but I'm sure you would know how to shower." Her father lead him up the stairs and into the bathroom. "Here, put this on your face." He gave him some shaving cream. He pointed to Junpier of where to put it so he doesn't actually put it everywhere on his face.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff