Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Maybe kinda personal... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:50 am
That sounds absolutely lovely, dear!
b  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:24 pm
Bellabie
Dammie-kins
-including you bella-

You're quite kind, sir, but misguided.

I have things that I want but do not wish for. I am too afraid of being selfish because I am selfish and wish people to think better of me. It is the worse of three.
I do not help myself.
I do not help others.
b

Man, bella, your terribly hard on your self... sweatdrop  

scintillio

scintillio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:27 pm
Lady Rayya
I'm actually engaged, so I suppose I will put what I found, rather than what I was looking for:

1) he cares for me, unconditionally, even when I'm an arrogant brat
2) he wipes my fevered brow when I'm sick and never worries about catching anything himself
3) he can out-ego me (which is a feat, let me tell you)
4) he's smart, a nerd and a geek
5) he includes me when he goes out, even though his friends are all older than I by ten years
6) he's mature and experienced at life
7) he's chivalrous and gentlemanly, AND thinks I should vote
cool he can beat me in games of tactics and strategy, and is the only person I ever knew that could
9) he takes my education more seriously than I do, and helps me when I need it
10) he will drop everything for me if I need him, and is willing to move to accommodate MY job if we have to, even though that means moving his whole business and losing his customer base and contracts
11) he expects no more of me than I can deliver, and expects the same of himself

and...and...and... he loves me... enough said. smile

4laugh thats so sweet~ :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:08 pm
This is a tricky question for me, after a lot of struggles and one-sided loves (In both direction. Meaning that I loved and was loved by others, yet it was never mutual).

In result this search got pretty narrow to just one thing:

"He understands"

P. D. : Grettings, I'm new.  

AmberGriffon

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:55 pm
Lady Rayya
I'm actually engaged, so I suppose I will put what I found, rather than what I was looking for:

1) he cares for me, unconditionally, even when I'm an arrogant brat
2) he wipes my fevered brow when I'm sick and never worries about catching anything himself
3) he can out-ego me (which is a feat, let me tell you)
4) he's smart, a nerd and a geek
5) he includes me when he goes out, even though his friends are all older than I by ten years
6) he's mature and experienced at life
7) he's chivalrous and gentlemanly, AND thinks I should vote
cool he can beat me in games of tactics and strategy, and is the only person I ever knew that could
9) he takes my education more seriously than I do, and helps me when I need it
10) he will drop everything for me if I need him, and is willing to move to accommodate MY job if we have to, even though that means moving his whole business and losing his customer base and contracts
11) he expects no more of me than I can deliver, and expects the same of himself

and...and...and... he loves me... enough said. smile

You really made me giggle while reading that 3nodding
That got to be some amazing person!

LielKiel
This is a tricky question for me, after a lot of struggles and one-sided loves (In both direction. Meaning that I loved and was loved by others, yet it was never mutual).

In result this search got pretty narrow to just one thing:

"He understands"

P. D. : Grettings, I'm new.

True. Understanding is a important part ^.^
If you cant understand you cant listen,
and loose the ability to communicate after all smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:52 am
Quote:

What if he just wants to be alone? What if he's meeting up with a potential business partner and doesn't need you there complaining about it? Do you distrust him that much?

Quote:

That's pretty selfish, don't you think? If he has a successful business, why should he dump it because you tell him to? Why can't you compromise with him instead of demanding he change his life for you?

Also, what you said makes it sound like you're demanding he spend all his time with you and cut off his relationships with his other friends and family. Controlling, much?  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm
Boxman, if I think correctly, these are all things he basicallly suggested. I'm sure that he would do this all willingly. "Love makes people do stupid things," a quote well fit into life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:55 pm
Teh Boxman
Quote:

What if he just wants to be alone? What if he's meeting up with a potential business partner and doesn't need you there complaining about it? Do you distrust him that much?

Quote:

That's pretty selfish, don't you think? If he has a successful business, why should he dump it because you tell him to? Why can't you compromise with him instead of demanding he change his life for you?

Also, what you said makes it sound like you're demanding he spend all his time with you and cut off his relationships with his other friends and family. Controlling, much?

Odd that you, of all people, should post this response.
You posted what you thought was ideal and, as you wrote it, impossible. We did not berate you because of this.
It is not selfish to wish for adoration. If this is how her husband expresses this, then she is lucky.
Why do you think it is so wrong?
b  

Bellabie

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:06 am
Teh Boxman
Quote:

He just takes me.... I never make him. Also, if he needs his space, he's got it. He travels around the area all day long making service calls, and I neither can or wish to go with him then. Also, I find his work interesting even if I don;t completely understand it. I happen to also be going into business and understand the importance of shutting up and not making bad impressions. I trust him absolutely. Trust is a big thing for us, we've both been burned, but him worse than I.

Teh Boxman
Quote:

I never asked him to do anything. I am not one of those"does this make me look fat" whiny little girls. It just happened that we were friends first, so his group of friends accepted me. With a few exceptions due to distance, his friends are my friends. Some of them we even met at the same time, since he didn't graduate from college until a few years ago, after I had already started.
His best friend is our best man, and would have been my pick for best man even if my fiancee and I weren't the ones being married. He is that good of a friend to me as well.
My definition of "need" is different from yours. My "need" is emergencies only. I will NEVER disrupt his work for something trivial. WE have lunch together when we can manage it, but if he has a service call or a particularly troublesome system, he works on that instead, and no problems or complaints from me.
His family and I get along much better than I with my own. We visit whenever we can (both sides) and the only parent with a pissy attitude is my father. He still hasn't gotten over the age difference.
My fiancee goes out without me, sometimes with me, and I go without him, but our friends are by and large the same group of gamers, geeks and nerds. I have some friends he doesn't, he has some I don't. We have enough in common to be friends, lovers, and close, while enough in difference to give us discussion, space and friendly debate.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:28 am
And that's the way it should be. Some would argue that peace does not exist. I say that your love life is the perfect example of the existence of peace. I wish you all the best, Rayya.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Redefined:
Pleasant and knowledgeable.
b  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:44 pm
Kilikrox
Boxman, if I think correctly, these are all things he basicallly suggested. I'm sure that he would do this all willingly.

Oh yeah. My bad.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:19 am
Mobius Nightshade
And that's the way it should be. Some would argue that peace does not exist. I say that your love life is the perfect example of the existence of peace. I wish you all the best, Rayya.

*nods in agreement*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Mobius Nightshade

Quite eloquently said, I must agree.
b  

Bellabie

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 pm
thanks mobius! smile  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers