Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
WAAAH!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:59 pm
Well who ever created that fad for the year is gonna get a little visit from me and chainsaw.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:14 pm
That's odd. Usually when people are hacked, they don't change their password back.

:(

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:15 pm
NO i changed my password twice. He had changed mine. then i tried to log in with my password but he changed so i decided to do the sensible thing and go on to i lost my password then i saw change password and it said putin your username ,then your email adress,and finally your new password twice second time to confirm it. The hacker was retarted enough not to change my email adress or username .so i could get back on to my profile change my password so the hacker can't get back on. Then i used my alternative email add to wrap everything up tight. So if a hacker ever gets on your profile put in your username and password anyway so you can go to the change password screen if he didn't change your username but he/she changed your password you can still get back on . UNLESS HE CHANGED YOUR EMAILL ADDRESS WITH HIS OR HERS YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN THE TABLES ON A HACKER. YOU MIGHT NOT STILL HAVE YOUR MONEY BUT YOU CAN STILL HAVE SOME OF YOUR CLOTHES LEFT AND YOUR AVATAR SO YOU CAN STILL KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT. GOOD THING IS THAT I CHANGED IN TIME BEFORE THEY WERE ABLE TO CHANGE MY PROFILE AT ALL IF THEY WERE GOING TO. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A SUCKY HACKER OR A HACKER THAT WAS KNEW TO GAIA IF HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THAT.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:29 pm
SO YOU GET WHAT I DID NOW. THE HACKER DIDNT CHANGE IT BACK I CHANGED IT FROM THE ONE HE PUT IN. BY USING MY USERNAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. IT IS BASICALLY WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR PASSWORD BUT DONT FEEL LIKE CHECKING YOUR EMAIL YOU CHANGE IT INSTEAD OF GETTING IT THE OLD OR THE ONE THE HACKER PUT IN.

i KNOW PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY HAD GOTTEN HACKED BUT THEY GOT HACKED BY *AND THIS SOUNDS RETARTED* A NPC. THEY GOT A MESSAGE FROM A NPC SAYING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN REPORTED FOR HACKING AND SCAMMING*GO FIGURE* I WENT ON TO THE NPC'S PROFILE IT WAS CALLED SECURITY SCANNER 300. THEY HAD NO COMMENT LIST OR AREA TO PUT IT. NO FRIENDS LIST BUT IT IS A NPC SO I UNDERSTAND THAT. THE PROFILE WAS EXTREMELY SHORT. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS THERE WAS A AVI AND A BACKGROUNG THAT SAID GAIA'S GARDEN. SCARY. A FRIEND SENT ME A COPY OF THE LETTER. HEY WHEN THEY ASKED ME WHEN I WAS FOLLOWING OUT A REPORT THEY ASKED ME WHAT ITEMS WERE STOLEN WHAT I WONDERED WAS WERE THEY GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. YEAH BUT SERIOUSLY THE NPC THING WAS CREEPY BECAUSE IT WAS OFFLINE. NOW IT WAS PROBABLY A HACKER THOUGH. WHAT PROBABLY ATTRACTED PEOPLE WAS THAT IT PROMISED THAT IF YOU WHERE PROVEN TO NOT HAVE BEEN HACKING FOR YOR INCONVINECE YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY GET 10000G ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. HEY BUT I STILL HAVE SOME GOOD ITEMS ON ACTUION THAT ARE STILL THERE. I DIDN'T KNOW ICY SNUG SLIPPERS ARE WORTH 27045G THATS WAT THE MARKETPLACE NOT SOME RANDOM PERSON SAID IT WAS WORTH. BUT YOU CAN BUY THEM AS CHEAP AS 5G THAT MAY HAVE BEEN OFF TOPIC.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:39 pm
yes i know that i sued too much caps.  

haseo9

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yes you did. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:27 pm
I don't trust the CAPS key anymore. It becomes stuck too often. And when it does I just get offline sometimes, because most of my friends think I'm "cyber" yelling at them. D=  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 pm
I TEND TO TYPE IN CAPS A LOT.
DARN IT NOT AGAIN.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:08 am
Something wierd is happening im getting more gold then i should when it said you have gotten 2 gold for me 10 or 20g is added. i posted a comment i got 1000g  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:59 am
You got 1k for commenting? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:17 pm
yeah i had just got done commenting on a friends profile and i remeber i had 259g right before i commented then when i left my friends page i went to my gia and i looked at my gold and it said 1259g  

haseo9

Puppetry

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:19 am

That doesn't make sense...

I don't think that ever should happen, and I'm pretty sure you're lying about it for whatever reason, but I could give you gold if that's what you really want ;(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:40 am
Can you get 1k for commenting? I usually only get 40 gold for commenting. Everything other gold is voting in arena, posting comments and posting on forums. We~~~i~~~~rd.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:01 pm
haseo9
yeah i had just got done commenting on a friends profile and i remeber i had 259g right before i commented then when i left my friends page i went to my gia and i looked at my gold and it said 1259g

I would tell a mod about this if it's really happening. That's just not right.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff