Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

DethHauq

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:12 am
besides "cc plz" and general kill stealing...what irritates me the most is when people follow me map after map, channel after channel neutral saying that I don't have a life because I stayed on Maple Island...
theres also, people under level 30 who try to KS my Fighter and smile when they get the kill  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:13 am
Lady Silvra
I have LOTS of things that irritate me in MapleStory. Here are a few...

-- Rogues in general piss me off. They make up the majority of the Maple Story community, and I have yet to find a DECENT Rogue not be a total p***k.

-- Maplers who steal my kills. And ROGUES seem to be the ones that steal my kills. Although, Ice/Lightning Wizards like to take my kills, too...

Quite true. But now that I am level 88 it seems that sin ks less(or maybe they couldn't for I'm training in the undead monster area)XD. The one who ks more are Dk. Hate them. They just come in to the map and stay in the middle roaring with a noobish cleric by his side. zzzzz

I keep asking them to cc and they say ignore me. But I threathened to go cash shop to buy shoutouts and they left me alone. =.="

I feel so angry! Is ksing so nice? Is raiding map so nice? Especially when it's 2X experience. Dit are also very annoying. They just love to ks. Then when I ask them to cc they just f3f3 and move to the other end of the map to kill off the monsters. It makes me quite sick of maple everytime they do this.

But I don't mind "cc plz" if there are alot of people in the map. You won't like it if someone comes to ur channel and kills all the monsters rite? Especially clerics. We love to lure all the monsters into one spot and kill it all in a few secs.  

qutefoxy

Cheesy Whales

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:21 am
Newbies who ask for mesos. Ehhhh, and the fact that they can't take the time to type out their words properly.

"5K MESOS PLIZ, PLIZ!1!!"

Ugh.

Oh, and if you are the type of person who constantly tells people to "ccplz"... Get a life, you dont own the map.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 am
D i v i n i t y
Uhhh when people come to KS me then they accuse me of KSing them then they bring a higher lvl character to come KS me.
Yes, "Touch me once, and I'll crush you." I HATE that policy.

Quote:
-- Rogues in general piss me off. They make up the majority of the Maple Story community, and I have yet to find a DECENT Rogue not be a total p***k.
I'm not the best Banditsin or STRdit, but I ain't a p***k. (Though my most senior and highest-level character is still a Spearman)

Quote:
cc plz
Yeah, that one! THOSE PEOPLE DON'T OWN THE FREAKING MAP!  

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Iris of Flames

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:02 am
KSers. Oh and the classic "MESOS POX!!1!11." Well, when beggars annoy me by begging me continuously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:51 am
I JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE! >3

Alright so like i'm on my noob, who's a level 10 rogue. I go to the slime tree to train and this level 36 i/l wizard tells me to cc. and i'm like "Don't ask noobs to cc!" Because seriously, he could train at fireboars or whatever. Slimes would probably take him forever to level off of. So he's like "But you're not a noob. You're funded. (since I was throwing tobis or something... )" and so i was going to argue, but it wasn't going to get anywhere. Seriously people YOU DON'T OWN THE WHOLE FRICKIN MAP. YOU GOTTA SHARE SOMETIMES! >[ That REALLY annoys me.

Simple Visual

Dapper Dabbler

candy kaiju

Toxic Unicorn

12,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:35 pm
yeah i hate people who don't share maps if the place is more then big enough to share.

i remembered some other things. when people ask you what atk your weapons are, and then they're like 'omg that so n00b of a weapon i got a 120 atk kandine!' D:

oh and of course the 'you're weak' insults people seem to throw around. 'weak chief dit' etc just cause they lost to me and my party at mushmom, they felt the need to insult me.

the dexless chars who think they're the most godly unique beings to ever grace maple, when there's like thousands of others.

when forest of golems came out how we had tons of KS wars there.. people would call all their friends and before you know it there's like 40 people there ksing each other. everyone fighting and lagging so bad, wasting time when really there was no winner in these ks wars, people would just get bored and leave after a hour. lol. O___O

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:10 pm
KSERS SHOULD DIE twisted scream  

IXReishenXI

qutefoxy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:14 pm
Riston812
KSERS SHOULD DIE twisted scream

Hahas! Agreed! I got ksed again and it was during 2X slot. I'm so unlucky. There are like 3 pplz in the small little map already and there is a noob cleric ksing. Argh! Its totally stupid to ks during 2X exp. They are wasting it. zzzzzzzzzzz. Because of the noob cleric I could only lvl today and not yesterday.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:45 am
I love maple but I can only get past the starting page 1/4th of the time on all of my computers, they aren't slow or anything. Its really annoying because I miss alot of events and don't get to make the most of my nx stuff like the 2x exp given out recently.  

mejoel

The Second 21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:11 am
I absolutely hate it when theres like, these level 7 people advertising websites in the FM...like, really!!

And i hate the FM! and i also don't like it when people ignore me when i know they aren't brb'ing or afk'ing....

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:37 pm
The Character named Jushirou in Khaini, hes too immature for my taste, hes no found and he took away one of my good friends away i known for 2 years, and she knows him for like a month. stare  

Shutensou

Moku-chan

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:18 pm
All the general annoying stuff but mostly the "cc plz" and when people don't say thank you when you don't to them. That one really gets on my nerves. stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 pm
Its funny how people act all tough threw the internet tho, also, its kinda intertaining. But the bust is they use the same come back over and over, over...you know where i'm getting here.  

Shutensou

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:34 am
I usually tell people to change channels in a lower leveled area because I don't want to accidentally KS them. When you're a ranged mobber, accidents happen very easily.

At the same time, I don't want to slow down what I'm doing because someone entered. In that case, I'll usually kill everything around them without KSing them as best as I can until they just leave on their own. <.<

But in higher leveled areas, you pretty much have to have a map to yourself/your party. Otherwise people will be fighting over the spawn rather than spawning for eachother.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff