Are YOU full Asian???
  YESH!
  half
  1/4
View Results

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:55 pm
What in the world was that person thinking? O_o;
It runs in your blood. NOt the birth place you were born it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:12 pm
wooooowww, he is so wrong. Just cuz you were born here or lyk have american citizenship does nothing on the fact that you have asian blood. Its not lyk people stick american blood into you and now you have american blood......  

saku_chan187

goodbye-star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:03 pm
Wow, what was that guy thinking? Was he a stranger?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:16 pm
no way, is he wrong! if both your parents are asian, so are you! it doesnt matter where u are born. my parents were born in pakistan and are pakistani and lived there for almost there whole lives so far, and then they moved to america for better opertunity, and i was born in america, even though i have lived in pakistan for 2 years. that still makes me 100% and then some plus change asian! and you too! that girl born is japan is not japanese, but a fish out of water, like me, I am not an american, I am an ASIAN!  

Pandaccino

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 pm
it depends on ur parents. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:05 pm
It all depends on parents. I wanna slap that guy that says you aint full asian cuz you aint born in asia..  

BlackHammer888

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:12 pm
LOL! What is he talking about? Naw, your full blown asian if both your parents are. Cuz if you're born here it means that you're an Asian-American, with american meaning your a citizen here. Being born in any countries doesn't make you that race, it just makes you a citizen there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:03 pm
Well, you're an American - but see - the term American doesn't refer to an ethnicity. It just refers to a culture/continent. That's why they use the term Chinese-American, etc. A person born in another country doesn't automatically become of that ethnicity be being born there - it depends on what ethnicity his/her parents are of. However, they are a citizen of that country.  

Fuku Taichou

X-Ares-X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:09 pm
I think the answer has already been answered but I'll just repeat what others have been saying. xD

It's all about your BLOODLINE and GENETICS. I'm an American. But I'm full Asian. That means I'm an American citizen. Makes me feel like comming up to that guy and flame his a** off. neutral

Saying "half" or "full" means you either have half that race or full of that race. Being born somewhere doesn't affect your race; only parents, bloodline, genetics.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:37 pm
I didn't think that where you were born affected if you were full or not. I think that if you're parents are full Asian, then you are full Asian. If you live in the United States, then you are still full Asian, but you can also be Asian American, because you live in the U.S.  

Kumiko-Misaki

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:28 am
Hey wait, I thought America had multiculturalism?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 am
my parents, and brothers are from china.
but im from america.
i guess if be considered asian american.

but i still say im full asian.
iguess it would depend on what you think

[purple banana]

xDAhhLiNGx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:16 am
well, of course u'd b full asian. there's no way that an American can b Asian just by being born in Asia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 pm
That used to confuse me as well. When i was younger i used to think that even if both your parents are asian and you are born in... say America then you'd be American and not asian. But that was then and this is now. Now i know that if you are born in America but both of your parents are asian then you ARE Asian.  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

Chocolate marshmallow gum

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 pm
no, i was born in philly, and i've lived in america for most of my life. it's all about the genes. even so, i'm still 100% chinese. if i were born in switzerland, like my other chinese friend was, that doesn't make me swiss. if both your parents are asian, then you would be 100%. if one of your parents were, but the other was not, you would be 50%. all about the genes.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff