Reply Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics
Finally, ART! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:18 pm
I don't have much to say that hasn't been said already. But you definately need an ebony pencil (allows for more dynamic shading--you can get much darker than with a normal pencil) and a blending stick. There are a lot of fairly large spaces that are just scribbled (I know how mean that sounds, but all I mean is that the pencil strokes are obvious and there white spots in between them and such) in and don't look realistic.

Like someone else said, do some more observational drawings. Get an easily movable lamp and point it at some simple objects like geometric shapes, various textures, wrinkled cloth, etc....

I like the abstract drawing, by the way. But I tend to go for abstract stuff whether it's 'good' by others' standards or not, so mabye I'm biased... ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:59 am
I'm the same age as you are...XD I would say Its good... My fave is the master copy 1 ^,..,^... can I also have some comments on my art

DA acct  

Sautana

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:30 pm
Wow... It might be a delayed response, but I'm finally back. Got into art school n' stuff.... and this stuff is looking worse and worse to me. I'm 17 now, and I think my drawing ability has improved a lot. I've been trying to do more line drawings, and my sketchbooks are crammed full of stuff. I have one comic to show you, though, I think this turned out well (it's more cartoony than anything, but I like the style... and yes, I know I can be more concise with my humor, but this was my first real delve into multi-paneled comic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for all the constructive criticism!  
Art / Poetry / Literature - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff