Reply The L Guild Forum
They. Will. SPAWN in GREAT Numbers!! Dx Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:50 am
A good side to Death note becoming as mainstream as it is that a wider range of characters will feature on this merchandise.

Last time I looked about on the internet, it was mainly Light, Misa, Rem, Ryuk and L (oh and one near keyring).

Near and Mello figures plzthnxbai.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:03 pm
Piffle Inna Box
A good side to Death note becoming as mainstream as it is that a wider range of characters will feature on this merchandise.

Last time I looked about on the internet, it was mainly Light, Misa, Rem, Ryuk and L (oh and one near keyring).

Near and Mello figures plzthnxbai.

Not necessarily. I have a gut feeling that Matt will be left out of the loop...again...poor not-such-a-side-character side character.
But there will definitely be more Mello and Near things.

Oh Kira...I hope there won't be any Kira pens that happen to be now for the low low prince of only 19.85, compared to the previous price of 19.99, and with new and improved real sounding swoosh sounds
...that happens to have been recorded directly from the show at a distance with an old microphone in a room that echoes and played back at poor quality

And I hope never to see one of those few people that spot Ryuk and think "DEMON! I LOVE DEMONS! THEY MATCH MY DARK AND EMO CUT SOUL, BUT I HAVE NONE, I HAVE A SWIRLING VORTEX OF HATRED IN MY SHRIVELED RAISIN OF A HEART! *cut* *bleed* *listens to Linkin Park (no offense)* *yells at parents*
And then they buy the shirt, wearing it around. And then they spot me and I walk up to them and say...
"Oh my, what a lovely shirt you have on, miss. Could that be Ryuk that you have sporting around on your fine black cotton tee?"
and they would hastily reply with
"It's a demon, biitttccchhh" and walk off

Oh my deary no, that would not be a fun experience indeed. D:  

IttyBittyKitty

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:49 pm
IttyBittyKitty

And I hope never to see one of those few people that spot Ryuk and think "DEMON! I LOVE DEMONS! THEY MATCH MY DARK AND EMO CUT SOUL, BUT I HAVE NONE, I HAVE A SWIRLING VORTEX OF HATRED IN MY SHRIVELED RAISIN OF A HEART! *cut* *bleed* *listens to Linkin Park (no offense)* *yells at parents*
And then they buy the shirt, wearing it around. And then they spot me and I walk up to them and say...
"Oh my, what a lovely shirt you have on, miss. Could that be Ryuk that you have sporting around on your fine black cotton tee?"
and they would hastily reply with
"It's a demon, biitttccchhh" and walk off

Oh my deary no, that would not be a fun experience indeed. D:

... If Ryuk would be considered a demon in any way, then Light would HAVE to be Dr. Robotinik! Or Eggman... >___>;

Even though I personally prefer Eggman over Light, even though they both want to make thier own empire...

And I guess that then other than me making a horrible little connection of characters like that, mistaking Ryuk for a demon is quite a bit like mistaking Roy Mustang for L. Or the Light/Kira finger puppet for the Hamburgler.

... D: I'd kinda like having Near's lego peoples though, they are just full of win and awesome. Though that's probably just because I enjoy legos... Though posable action figures of the entire cast would be awesome. But they'd have to sell them seperatly otherwise they'd cost too much. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:48 pm
gfdff  

Frosted Flakes are yummy

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:53 pm
shadowcaster101
gfdff

Thank you for giving my point excellent proof. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:55 am
All the good people have gone on a bus and went away for a while. D:  

Tea with Bubbly

The World Within

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:28 am
I feel like an a**.
The Kira pen sounds great...
Maybe its just because I love how Light is so dramatic with the swooshing, I dont know...

But it would break my little heart to see someone whoring out Death Note and then have NO idea what it is. Im afraid I would have to hand out a few good b***h-slaps. stare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 am
xD!
A Kira pen would't be so bad actually but I was just stressing strange advertisments and products.

And I had a cheap plastic one in mind when I thought about the Kira pen.

Tea with Bubbly

The World Within

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:34 am
Yeah I know what you mean.
And that would be just...terrible.

But a good quality pen that makes cool swooshing sounds in the name of Kira?
Im there!
But Im not a Kira or anything...so I have no use for such a thing.
Except the fact that it would be SO so so amusing to have it go off in the middle of class when all is silent..
all of a sudden:

SWOOSH! -evil laugh- DELETE!
neutral

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:44 am
"Why are you always laughing when you write with that pen? D:"

I think I would abuse the swosh sound so much the little speaker would break on me. D:

But who wouldn't abuse a pen like that?! xD

Tea with Bubbly

The World Within

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:14 pm
"I laugh...BECAUSE IM KIRA!!! -kills the world"

A pen like that is made for abuse.
It would be just fine. :

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:40 pm
im not going to read it all...its too long.. blaugh  

miiso-chan

The World Within

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm
... ...

rofl

THE IRONY.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Persistence_of_Memory
God knows all the goth kids are gonna jump on the bandwagon as soon as Hot Topic get the merchandise out. XP
They....already have a L tee <3
I love hot topic! *is shot for being a Emo Deathnote fan, and realitvely new to the series* DX

Yeah...>_>
I wanted the shirt...but, I couldn't buy it 'cause my dad said no, even though it was only 20 bucks, and he said I could have anything at 20 bucks emo He's a meanie! D: *sobs and shrivels up in a corner* I.Have.No.DN.Merchandise.WAAAAHHHHH~!!!!!!!!! *dies* X_X  

Lavender-the-9-tailed-fox

Timid Animal

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100

SCP-511

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 pm
Haha.
Death Note pen to go with my Death Note.
I. WILL. MAKE SWOOSHY NOISES.
(I sound like a superhero =D)
And write Sasuke's name with it.
And I'll have something like "Low of Solipsicm" playing in the background or whatever. And silently imagine him falling off of whatever rooftop he's on like that random criminal guy(what was HE doing on a rooftop?) Light killed.
I've actually seen an emo kid with a Bleach Hollow wristband. It made me want to punch him in the nose...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff