New Bauhaus album! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vexworth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:16 pm

Oh I DO hope it's good . . .
As long as Peter's voice hasn't become horrid gargling noises I see no reason why it shouldn't be good. . .
So I'm happy. Too many bands I like are either disbanded or mostly-dead and therefore this is a welcome surprise.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:33 am
Soda Ex Machina

As long as Peter's voice hasn't become horrid gargling noises I see no reason why it shouldn't be good. . .
So I'm happy. Too many bands I like are either disbanded or mostly-dead and therefore this is a welcome surprise.
User Image

Sadly, Bauhaus is disbanded (supposedly for good this time), but at least they're putting out the album before they go.  

Sinister Kung Fu

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:40 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
Soda Ex Machina

User Image

Sadly, Bauhaus is disbanded (supposedly for good this time), but at least they're putting out the album before they go.

Indeed. And as I continually reassure myself, I think it could turn out really well. With 20 more years of music under their belts, and much more experimentation during that time, I think they'll have a better idea of how to accomplish their goals with the album.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:24 am
The album leaked early.

Don't worry, it's good. pirate  

Sinister Kung Fu

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:11 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
The album leaked early.

: x

Not going to listen. Didn't listen to Mantaray when it leaked. Didn't listen to Dig, Lazarus, Dig! when the whole album leaked. Must resist this.

Good to know that it's good, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:12 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
The album leaked early.

Ah, fantastic. I'll go have a look.

When is the official release date anyway?  

xStephanx

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:00 pm
xStephanx
Sinister Kung Fu
The album leaked early.

March 3rd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
xStephanx
Sinister Kung Fu
The album leaked early.

March 3rd

Internationally?  

GilAskan
Crew

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm
GilAskan
Sinister Kung Fu
xStephanx
Sinister Kung Fu
The album leaked early.

March 3rd

Internationally?

As far as I know, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:04 am
Sinister Kung Fu
Soda Ex Machina

User Image

I'm going to cry so much when I'm done listening to the album, then. *sniffles* Th-they can't be gone! They just can't be!  

j3ll0_m0nk3y

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:39 am
xxrackellaxx
Sinister Kung Fu
Soda Ex Machina

User Image

I'm going to cry so much when I'm done listening to the album, then. *sniffles* Th-they can't be gone! They just can't be!

Honestly, I never expected it to last. They were broken up for over 20 years (aside from that brief stint in the late 90's), so it's really nothing new or shocking. I figured they'd do exactly what they did in 1998, which was tour, release an album, then break up again for another 8 or 9 years.
Maybe they'll get back together again in 2016 lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:48 pm
Sinister Kung Fu
xxrackellaxx
Sinister Kung Fu
Soda Ex Machina

User Image

Honestly, I never expected it to last. They were broken up for over 20 years (aside from that brief stint in the late 90's), so it's really nothing new or shocking. I figured they'd do exactly what they did in 1998, which was tour, release an album, then break up again for another 8 or 9 years.
Maybe they'll get back together again in 2016 lol

If Peter still has his voice by then...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:25 am
Honesyly, I wouldn't doubt Bauhaus being back together in a couple of years. Maybe even by 2010 or 2012.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 pm
Im really excited about it un fortunately i cant buy ANY of their albums in my country... scratch that I cant find ANY ALBUM of ANY goth band in my country... anyone know where I can find some in the Philippines  

Loki-VI

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:33 pm
GilAskan
MediaclCunt
I can't wait. I hope they tour again.

Unfortunately, they won't be touring. It's been confirmed.
Yeah. I just found out recently that they broke up again. Oh well, the album's ******** awesome,especially, "Too Much 21st Century".

There is a brightside: Siouxsie Sioux is doing a huge international tour during the Summer in support of "MantaRay".

Alien Sex Fiend is also doing a World Tour with Specimen ('83 Lineup).  
Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff