Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! & The Cab Show: 11-15-07 in VEGAS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And I'll Run...
  Have A Little Faith In Me!
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:26 pm
takashi_sahoko
Yes. it was on their website. They're performing back here on Dec 8 at the Orleans.
Ugghhh.
I basically hate my choir teacher.
She is evil. Evil I tell you.
Okay so basically I tried to finish everything before school ended and then I planned on doing the remaining of it in the bus. Because my mom said I could go with my friend Gen and Dianne if i have everything done.
BUT then stupid National Junior Honor Society wanted a meeting about this one fund raiser we're doing to help needy kids for the Christmas holidays. Come on! That's like a month away. So gee I guess I could get my parents to drop me off at their house so I can still make it on time. And then when I get to choir, my teacher said that show choir needs to catch up on the choreography for our Christmas music. And the bad thing
about that is the piece of music is like 30 minutes long all together. So we had to stay there from 2:30-5:00 and it was mandatory too. So I called my mom about it and she said that I had to do it, because and I'm mocking right now I committed to do it. And my friend leaves at 4 because they don't want to get stuck on traffic. And I was so mad/pissed.
So now I get home and I ask my mom if she can take me and guess what she says...
No.
And I missed a once in a lifetime chance, neutral

I'm sorry. sad But listen...
You live in Vegas. Panic! lives in Vegas. You have a greater chance than anyone to meet them. Don't let it hit you too hard, because you're so lucky to be able to wake up in the morning and say, "Wow. Panic! is only miles away from me at this very moment." 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:27 pm
Bilvy
Man, I wish I lived in Vegas.
gonk
Erm, do any of you know if The Cab released any new songs yet? I haven't heard much news about them lately...

Is their album even in regular stores yet? I mean...how big are they?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:16 pm
CityScene
Bilvy
gonk
Erm, do any of you know if The Cab released any new songs yet? I haven't heard much news about them lately...

Wait, they have an album?! eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Bilvy
gonk

Lol, apparently not that big.
xd
But their Friends/Comments on their MySpace are starting to increase at an amazing rate O_o
And I don't think they have an album... yet.  

Bilvy

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
Yes. it was on their website. They're performing back here on Dec 8 at the Orleans.
Ugghhh.
I basically hate my choir teacher.
She is evil. Evil I tell you.
Okay so basically I tried to finish everything before school ended and then I planned on doing the remaining of it in the bus. Because my mom said I could go with my friend Gen and Dianne if i have everything done.
BUT then stupid National Junior Honor Society wanted a meeting about this one fund raiser we're doing to help needy kids for the Christmas holidays. Come on! That's like a month away. So gee I guess I could get my parents to drop me off at their house so I can still make it on time. And then when I get to choir, my teacher said that show choir needs to catch up on the choreography for our Christmas music. And the bad thing
about that is the piece of music is like 30 minutes long all together. So we had to stay there from 2:30-5:00 and it was mandatory too. So I called my mom about it and she said that I had to do it, because and I'm mocking right now I committed to do it. And my friend leaves at 4 because they don't want to get stuck on traffic. And I was so mad/pissed.
So now I get home and I ask my mom if she can take me and guess what she says...
No.
And I missed a once in a lifetime chance, neutral

I'm sorry. sad But listen...
You live in Vegas. Panic! lives in Vegas. You have a greater chance than anyone to meet them. Don't let it hit you too hard, because you're so lucky to be able to wake up in the morning and say, "Wow. Panic! is only miles away from me at this very moment." 3nodding

Yeah, there's that. Oh! one of my very obsessed Panic! friend once tried to figure out where Ryan Ross lived, since we're only like 2-5 blocks away from Summerlin. Eesh, that turned out horrible. She made us walk like one part of it, because there's lots of Summerlin communities. So she got her aunt to drive us around even after all the protesting from her god sister and me and her aunt ended up waiting in the car in front of people that we knew lived in the Summerlin areas and we walked the Arbor, the Pueblo, the Trails, and the Vistas. After the whole thing she was like,
"That walk was stupid! Why the hell didn't you try and stop me?" and we just looked at her funnily. For some reason in Summerlin village, we at least know one person living there. xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:48 pm
Aw shazzle's D; ... I missed it :c , I wanted to go last
night but I couldn't because of school ><... Yet they said I can't go because
I'm already going to the YWT tour concert on Dec. 2nd .. I just wish Panic! will
be there so I can be happy :c

Oh whenever I see a limo I always think they are in it, I'm like
"OHEMGEETIMES3PANIC!;DD" lol
(D: I'm still mad for not being able to go oh well..)

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:35 pm
Panda.Gal
Aw shazzle's D; ... I missed it :c , I wanted to go last
night but I couldn't because of school ><... Yet they said I can't go because
I'm already going to the YWT tour concert on Dec. 2nd .. I just wish Panic! will
be there so I can be happy :c

Oh whenever I see a limo I always think they are in it, I'm like
"OHEMGEETIMES3PANIC!;DD" lol
(D: I'm still mad for not being able to go oh well..)

Oh em gee. It's Panda-eeee
I don't know I was really bored. :p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:31 pm
Bilvy
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Bilvy
gonk

Lol, apparently not that big.
xd
But their Friends/Comments on their MySpace are starting to increase at an amazing rate O_o
And I don't think they have an album... yet.

Oh, I thought they did.

Well, you know how sometimes indie bands sell their albums only at their show? That's what I thought they'd do...or something. xD Even though they aren't really indie anymore...

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:49 pm
I didn't even realize that those pictures I posted were from the thing with The Cab xp domokun

I don't think the Cab has an album yet. If they do, nobody seems to have heard any of the songs xp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:12 am
Polyphonic Twilight
I didn't even realize that those pictures I posted were from the thing with The Cab xp domokun

I don't think the Cab has an album yet. If they do, nobody seems to have heard any of the songs xp

rofl Poly...poly...poly...

Oh. surprised

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items