Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Mall Wandering Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 am
Watching all through caculating eyes, Keket didn't seem to hear, or she just didn't care that she was insulted, with her most likely the second, though however she did move. Putting down the bag of rocks, not all that concerned over them at the moment, she went to pull the manager back, "Now, now, let the men play, you know men and their toys, run along." She had dropped the volume in her tone, and tried to add a kinder note, she half failed and instead sounded tired.

Second she finally glanced to the new comer, inpassive, so compleatly uncaring seeming, a moment latter she shook her head, an emotion showing through, distaste. Distate at such a showing, in such a public place, none the less she moved out of the store, not that she pulled weapons, no. Instead she went to help the poor soul that had gotten tossed to the ground, most her attention on the cause of the young man's injury.

"Must you two figh in the middle of a mall, no commen sense, either of you." Her words were muttered, more like she was talking to herself then anything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:47 pm
Ardeth watched the female as she attended to the mortals. Turning back to Gaston he added, "That was a fine pupil of mine, swamp boy. We still have a score to settle on that topic, as a matter of fact."

Glancing around the mall, Ardeth laughed deeply. "What do I care if these sheep witness me snuffing the life out of this weakling?"  

WildHawke
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:19 pm
Keket ended up on her feet, an arm around the guy's waist, she was stronger then she looked, her eyes still on Ardeth, "A person's mind cannot handle violence with ease in this day, also there is the fact soon someone will call police, and they are dreadfully annoying." That she knew for a fact, she had been on the wrong end of the poilce a few times in her life.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff