Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth_Charmander

Dapper Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:48 pm

[enter-Layne and kuramon-from east data ocean] "Layne just talk to some one you know people wont just randomly come up to you saying 'hi i can tell your a mercenary and id like to hire you' no nobody would do that".kuramon said. "KURAMON"Layne said enraged at him. "ok ok im sorry"kuramon said as they walked around.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:24 pm

[enter from factorial town]

Angemon came to a gentle landing before letting Savanah and Gatomon off. The group was weary from an 8 hour flight on the 6 winged express, but was egar to explore.

" Let's hope finding that tail ring won't be too hard," said Firion, stretching his legs as he looked around.

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Taiki993

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:00 am

Taiki and his Guilmon were sitting up against the remaining of a wall, after a long walk in the nearby area.
The black headed boy then took out of his pocket a snack on which Guilmon could fill his stomach for a little, while he looked up to the grey cloudy sky, with a blank face, feeling the slight wind blowing his hair.
"Not much today, hun Guilmon?" Taiki looked at his digimon, and knew he wasn't going to answer, in fact Guilmon was too busy eating.
At a certain point, the little red dinosaur got up, and started looking towards east.
"What's wrong? " Taiki said "Did you see anybody?"
"Two digimon are coming from that side" The boy tried to look were his red creature was pointing, and after squinting a little he saw 2 tamers with their own digimon.
"I really have no clue how you can see that far! Anyway don't worry Guilmon, there is nothing to be worried about: they are just two tamers"
As he said this, Taiki got back up, and started walking east.
(Exit Drive City -The Great Canyon.)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:01 am

Jim watched the Digivolving out of the corner of his eye. "Well, isn't that just lovely. Stupid, but lovely." Jim spun around with almost evil grace and held his cane up to use as a sword. He didn't unsheathe the blade, so it merely looked like a harmless cane. He was looking directly at Temyx now.

"LadyDevimon, you can take care of the big guy, I'll put all my efforts into making tomorrow a bad day to still be alive for the kid," Jim said, without a trace of malice or strife.

"And what if they were just showing off?" LadyDevimon whispered.

"Then that's even more reason to be the first to attack, I hate show offs."

((Forget it, I'm not going to do that.))

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Savannah jumped off after a thank you to the digimon. She had her arms wrapped around her digimon, and stumbled slightly as she descended. Her skinny legs weren't used to flying constantly on an angel. "With our luck, it'll be very hard." the blonde sighed. First a new world, then being attacked & captured, who knew what was ahead?

"Don't be so pessimistic!" Gatomon protested, jumping out of the girl's arms. "We'll find it, and test it out. Simple as that!" The cat digimon started looking across the city with large blue eyes. "Look over there! A tamer with his own Digimon!" she exclaimed, pointing with a yellow glove. "I think it's a Guilmon, a rookie."

Savannah stopped stretching her legs, and ran to Gatomon's side. After peering across, she could barely see the dim outlines. "Yep, you're right. And over there too!" Wow, this place is filled with people! Savannah thought, uneasy about being around so many people. So far her experience was pleasant here, but the boy with the LadyDevimon didn't look to friendly towards the Vamdemon. The teenager wore a worried expression on her face. "Umm, guys? This looks like it's gonna turn ugly!" she called to Firion.

Gatomon nodded. "But who's side are we on? We just got here! Any ideas?" The cat digimon lashed her tail, wary of the situation. They had barely gotten here, and yet there seemed to be a fight brewing! No rest for the fighters. Gatomon sighed. "Angemon - if it gets ugly, let Savannah and I take care of it. You're tired from the flying."

Savannah stared at her Digimon. The two blue gazes met, and nodded. "We'll be back!" she called, starting to run closer to the fighting tamers, waiting a few meters back for one to start the fight. "Gatomon, are you sure about this?" The girl asked her partner, trying not to show her concern to the others.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:57 pm

"savanah wait up!!" Firion ran behind her till he caught up with the two of em. Angemon simply glided over and stood in front of them.

"We can't assume everyone we meet is going to want to kill us," said angemon.
" Just chill out. We'll find a place to crash, and get our bearings set," Firion's stomach let out a loud grumble, and Firion laughed nervously as his face turned red.
" Who's up for somethin' to eat?" Angemon changed back into Gabumon for the first time in a few days.

" I think I am," he replied.

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:15 pm

"We're not, we're just making sure that the people here won't kill each other!" Savannah said, exasperated. Looking at the pair, Savannah dug into her bag and brought out some money. "I think there's a store that way that you guys can buy something with. I'll wait here with Gatomon and look at those things she found before she found me." Savannah handed the money over and sat down, reaching into her bag and taking out the mysterious items. They were a gold color, and in the middle had a glass slot. Inside the glass were two colored symbols.

((I figure since our Digimon haven't digivolved past champion yet we could use crests. What do you want as the trait?))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:38 pm

((honor, I'll make the crest symbol to show you later))

Firion and Gabumon grinned and ran off hooting and hollering excitedly. The both of them hurriedly looked around for a nice place to eat. a Burgerstand run by a monzaemon seemed like attracting moths to a light bulb.

" I'm sorry kid, we don't accept any kind of money like that here," said the monzaemon.

" What kind of money do you take then?"
Monzaemon scoped out the badge Firion wore on his jacket with his eyes wide.
" You're with the metal empire are ya? We can easily supply you here and just send it back to your account in Factorial town,"
Firion and Gabumon couldn't have grinned any wider. The two of them came back a few mintues later with two paper bags with cheeseburgers. Firion was so happy he almost did a goofy little strut as he walked.

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:04 pm

Savannah chuckled as her two friends raced off. "They sure love food!" she said to Gatomon, who was delicately holding a tag in her paws. Savannah turned her head back to the tag, and she narrowed her eyes. "I don't get this." she said to herself. "The symbol looks familiar to me, but I can't place it!"

Gatomon looked up. "I know what you mean, it seems familiar to me too." Puzzled, the partners stared at it. Gatomon sighed. "I give up. I'll watch these two trainers, you try to make some sense of it." Turning around, the white cat scurried up the rock that they were hiding behind and watched them with large blue eyes.

Savannah nodded, and turned back to the tag that was now on the ground. Cautiously, she reached out to it. Barely touching it, it began to glow a light pink. "Gatomon...!" she said, unnerved. Summoning her resolve, Savannah picked it up. The light that came from it was so bright, that it illuminated the whole town with it's glow, giving their location away.

Gatomon whipped around, and placed a paw on her partners. "I know what that is! That's the crest of Loyalty!" she exclaimed. An odd feeling came over her, and she looked back to the battling tamers. "Savannah, I think they know we're here now.." She warned, tail hanging.

"That doesn't matter!" Savannah got out, the feeling filling her. She looked up and saw Firion and Gabumon return for the first time. "Gato-chan, they got food!" she said, placing the gold and pink necklace on.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Jessilyn had no sooner spoken when she noticed lots of Tamers showing up. "Wow!" said Ketomon, "I've never seen so much Tamers in one place!"

jess0412

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Fingering the new piece of equipment around her neck, Savannah sat back down, tired. Gabumon and Firion would come, and they'd enjoy a good lunch, one they have not had in days, since they left the city. Absent mindedly, the young Texan fingered her crest. Loyalty... she thought to herself. It fit her perfectly. She displayed it everywhere from her siblings to her friends.

Speaking of friends... Savannah thought back to her best friend whom she had left behind in the real world. She and her siblings were the only ones who knew about Salamon, and the only thing preventing her friend from coming on the picnic with Savannah was her sudden cold. The first ache of homesickness hit her like a wave, Gatomon the only familiar face in the crowd of newcomers.

((My best friend in real life is joining the guild. Faust ~ Mind if she joins our troupe?))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:55 pm

((if she can RP like you, then I say go for it ^ ^))

"We might need different money than what you brought in to this weird place, they don't seem to accept it," he said handing her an open bag while he stuffed his mouth full of a greasy cheeseburger.

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:00 pm

((Sago and Devimon enter from Grand Canyon))

"This is where you stop!" Drop Sago.

"Why you!.." Falls out of the sky ,"Execute, Digi-Modify, Angemons Wing!" Six wings appear on shoes and slides down
Devimon flies next to him ,"You can your cards...."
Punches him slightly ,"You creep..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:35 pm

((Thanks a bunch! ^^))

Savannah smiled, and accepted the bag. Something that had escaped her notice before now glared painfully obvious. "Firion - I found something out about these things." Savannah explained, gesturing to the crest with her free hand. With her other, she broke the cheeseburger into two and handed one half to Gatomon.

Hakari Niko

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Devimon digivolves to Ladydevimon ,"Fine, you ready?!"
"Calm down you witch..."
She grabs him ,"Fine...."
They fly off toward the closest place.

((Sago and Imari exit to Factorial Town))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games