Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Pete Wentz Pictures Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pete Wentz =
  Hawtie.
  Ugleh.
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:03 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh I have the perfect picture xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lawl xp heart

It didn't show up. surprised IS IT THE ROLLING STONE ONE? Because I've been trying to find a big picture of that!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:09 pm
The one that makes you LOL isn't showing up either. surprised

Poly, on your first post of pictures, the one second down (the one you said you love), do you know if there's a bigger version of that photo out there?

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Really? Weird, they show up for me surprised No it wasn't the Rolling Stone one... but I think I have that saved. I'll check.

The first one I posted was from a photoshoot FOB did in their bathing suits xp You can see a bunch of the pictures here

& the one that made me lol is a bigger version of this one:
User Image

I just linked to them all from random photobucket accounts, except for the one I said I love, I couldn't find that one so I uploaded it to my own account...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:44 pm
This is the biggest Rolling Stone one I could find: here.

& sadly I've never seen a bigger version of the one you were asking about, that I said I loved.

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:50 pm
[I resized it for you... It's loses a lot of quality that way.. but it's definitely bigger.

User Image

edit: hmm it's not showing up as big as it really is o_O at least for me it's not. If it still seems small to you, trying just copying & pasting the link in your address bar...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Thanks Poly! xDD I put you to work, haha. I think I'm gonna use the Rolling Stone one! <33 It's like, the biggest one that has the best qaulity.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:25 am
I don't think drooling over Pete really qualifies as work xp heart But oh well, you're welcome anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:46 am
Are you using the Rolling Stones cover, or the pictures that were inside with the article?

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:25 am
~[girlygirl]~
Are you using the Rolling Stones cover, or the pictures that were inside with the article?
There were pictures inside the article?! (Okay duh that makes sense.. but why haven't I seen them yet? xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:24 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I don't think drooling over Pete really qualifies as work xp heart But oh well, you're welcome anyway.

xDD <3 heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:25 pm
~[girlygirl]~

The cover; I haven't even seen the pictures that were inside the article.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:35 pm
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

xDD <3 heart
Actually, I don't really think Pete's that attractive (at least not his face xp ) It depends on the picture though, sometimes he looks 500 hundred times better than other times.

But everything else about him makes me love him and makes him yum surprised heart

xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:55 pm
I love his face. Especially with the eyeliner. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:01 pm
Oh. Like I said... I think it depends. Sometimes I'm like "sexy <3" and other times it's just.. average xp

Especially older pictures.. with short hair. I don't know, he looked weird then xp But I loved the red hair & glasses look. & mainly I love his smile <3

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:00 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
There were pictures inside the article?! (Okay duh that makes sense.. but why haven't I seen them yet? xp )

The light saber one was in the article. xD

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces