Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ouran High School Host Club RP ((need more guys)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite host?
  Hikaru
  Kaoru
  Huni
  Tamaki
  Mori
  Kyoya
  Renge
View Results

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:08 am
-------------(cuts ribbon)------------

WE'RE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

(if we can't get any customers, we'll play as them without sending in profiles)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:31 pm
AWESOME!!!!  

Serenity2525

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:42 pm
Is it too late to sign up as Kyoya?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:08 am
NOPE  

Honeydukes Lover

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:11 am
WE NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE ALL THE HOSTS!!!!

woop woop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:07 am
Karou walked into the room as usual sitting down on a couch by the window. He sat calmly awaiting the other host to arrive. "Geez whats keeping them?" he said a bit irritated.  

Serenity2525

Beauty2525

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:11 am
Hikaru burst into the room in a bit of a panic. "Kaoru why did you leave me?! I was so worried!" he said with tears running down his face holding his brother tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:24 am
Huni-sempai walked inside to see Hikaru and Kaoru and no one else. "Anyone else in here?" he asked them, looking around.  

Honeydukes Lover

Serenity2525

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 am
Kaoru smiled a bit faintly. "Hikaru were together now theres no need for tears." He said hugging his brother back. He looked over to Hunni and smiled. "Hey senpai nope only us three"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:57 pm
Kyoya opened the door and entered, closing it behind him. He nodded to the twins and Huni. "I see that the others aren't here yet."  

Zalantra

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:56 pm
"Yup only me, Hikaru, Kaoru, and now you~!" He said, running over to Kyoya and hugging him ((by the time he said "you~!" he was hugging Kyoya))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:31 pm
((Anyone have an idea for our first "theme"? And if I do anything that clashes with the anime, my apologies. I've only read the manga...))

"Hello Huni-senpai." Kyoya freed one of his arms from Huni's hug to glance at his notebook. "Is Mori-senpai at the kendo club still?  

Zalantra

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:50 pm
Atacis walked down the hall quietly. He passed the Third Music room as usual. He stopped and looked at the door. "Hmm...." He raised an eyebrow. Atacis walked to the door and opened it slowly. ".. what's in here anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Kaoru looked at Kyouya a bit irritated. "Kyouya senpai whats keeping the customers?"  

Serenity2525

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:20 pm
((I have an idea! Old West! Here's what we should wear:
Tamaki - Sheriff
Kyouya - Baddy
Hikaru and Kaoru - Deputies
Huni and Mori - Cow Costumes
Haruhi - Old Fashioned Ballroom Dress (I know the girls think he's a boy, but they'll think it's cute)

Is it okay?))

"Hi! This is the Host club." Huni said to Atacis. "I'm Huni-senpai." he told him, hugging Atacis.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff