Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:00 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
I didn't get the memo on you becoming the boss of me Snicker Thief xp

Psh, and I'm not going anywhere anyways.
really? but i forwarded it to everyone. wait, no, that was a rcipe for chili. carry on then cool
Carry on with what? lol
iunno, whatever you was doin. Yahtzee! you carry on with Yahtzee. yeah, that's the ticket.
I will continue watching CSI the... no wait, that's over now. Without a Trace, yeah, I'll watch that *nods*
**eyeballs**
that better be CSI miami you was watchin. Horatio is a sociopath, it's awesome. i wonder how that guy got a badge >.<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:54 am
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
I didn't get the memo on you becoming the boss of me Snicker Thief xp

Psh, and I'm not going anywhere anyways.
really? but i forwarded it to everyone. wait, no, that was a rcipe for chili. carry on then cool
Carry on with what? lol
iunno, whatever you was doin. Yahtzee! you carry on with Yahtzee. yeah, that's the ticket.
I will continue watching CSI the... no wait, that's over now. Without a Trace, yeah, I'll watch that *nods*
**eyeballs**
that better be CSI miami you was watchin. Horatio is a sociopath, it's awesome. i wonder how that guy got a badge >.<
talk2hand Please, that guy thinks he's the s**t... Meh, Vegas is much better.  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:23 pm
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Carry on with what? lol
**eyeballs**
yes it is. Vegas has the best writing between the three but Miami got Horatio. that guy is ridiculous. this one time, he was outside a nuclear powerplant and blew up a truch with a bazooka then put on his glasses and walked off camera. it was so smug i choked on my pie cuz of the shock  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:32 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Carry on with what? lol
**eyeballs**
yes it is. Vegas has the best writing between the three but Miami got Horatio. that guy is ridiculous. this one time, he was outside a nuclear powerplant and blew up a truch with a bazooka then put on his glasses and walked off camera. it was so smug i choked on my pie cuz of the shock
Did you ever see Jim Carrey making a Horatio impersonation? The video is on youtube, he does it so well xd

Here it is  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:28 am
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
**eyeballs**
Did you ever see Jim Carrey making a Horatio impersonation? The video is on youtube, he does it so well xd

Here it is
i think i peed a little bit cuz i laughed so hard >.< that was dead on! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:40 pm
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
Smokey5000
Sephoenix
**eyeballs**

Here it is
i think i peed a little bit cuz i laughed so hard >.< that was dead on! xd
I know right? xd I can't stop watching it, it's just that great.  

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:52 am
domokun  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2