Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:33 pm
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
[[I PMed you my profiles, you haven't put them up yet. Shall I send them again?]]
[ =O You did? I didn't get them! D: ]
Oh my! I'll send them again.
Is it ok to have a hunter and a wolf one?
[Yeah it's alright.]
[[I'm pmed them to you, have you got them?]]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:36 am
Nich stood silently and morosely on top of a cliff overlooking a slightly wooded country side.

This place had once held human farms, but the wolves that roamed this part of the country had either killed them or driven them out.

Nich didnt like the tought that he may have to fight, but the first step to a cure was ridding the world of those who abused their biologically graced enhancments.

He looked to the bottom of the cliff some 30 feet below and hopped off. Slinging his whip around a jutting stone he swung to the ground and landed without a sound.

Standing he began to cross the plain. His red coat would draw out any who were looking for a fight, and keep away anyone who wasnt.

He chuckled to himself at how rash he was.  

Noltic

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:01 am
Lucia slowly crept out from behind the bush she'd been hiding in and expertly threw one of her silver daggers. It landed at the feet of the red coated hunter. "You searching for them to?" She called out. She strided across the plain towards him, picking up her dagger as she went. Her black and red clothes depicted her as a hunter. She slipped the knife back into the row of them she had in a belt diagonally across her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:47 am
Tala was lying in a bush. Curled in a ball she twitched slowly as she woke up. She groaned, and lifted her head. She was greeted by the sight of leaves; and instinctively reached for her belt. The handle of her dirk was there, cold and smooth. She slowly stood up and looked around. She was well sheltered from sight. She picked her rugged bag off the forest floor were her head had been and carried on creeping through the woods, looking. She'd heard of a pack living near here.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:34 pm
"Looking, the wrong word it is. For you see i seek not the blood of the innocent, but only the penance of those who seek the blood of the innocent. If you catch my meaning."

He looked at the girl earnestly. She seemed tough enough, but he didnt mix well with others. He decided simply to meet her company. Maybe, he thought to himself, he could even sway an opinion.

"Also note that its unwise to go throwing about weapons of mortal perspective. You never know what type of impression you could make."

He smiled at her. It was a smile of an equal, intimidation broke on his demeanor as waves on a cliff, and fear was as a foreign wonder, heard of yet never experienced.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:11 pm
Lucia shrugged. "You don't know what type of people hang around here. Well," She twirled her silver dagger easily "If that's what you can call them." She looked the man up and down. "You a hunter as well then?" She opened the inside of her red jacket to show him her gun as well as her hunter's license.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Kat looked carefully at the street outside her window, her eyes flashing orange. No one must see her. No one must know. She had already transformed, but just to be safe, she had waited until now to leave. She bounded out her open window and dashed through the shadows of the buildings to the edge of the forest.

Finally... she thought to herself.

Many smells were on the air, and she knew that some must be those of the hunters. She ran faster, remembering a night where she had almost been hypmotized by a hunter who had sung to her a poem:

You are forever the hunted
You are forever the prey
Blessed are those who run
Run like their life ends that day
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst
Blessed are those who feel the worst
Now you run, but you'll soon find
That I know the thing that haunts your mind
The thing that you most dread
Will soon result in you being dead
So run, run away
But your life ends today

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:38 pm
Violet walked back slowly to the big abandon warehouse, pausing to sniff out anything unusual. One of the sword was tied across her black grey-white fur and the other one was in her mouth. Her ears pricked to listen for anything but only silence greeted her. She walked back into the abandon warehouse, there was not many werewolves here. Maybe just her and a couple of others. The group was pretty small but more werewolves would join. Standing on her hind-legs, looking about 6ft tall, she placed her weapons down on a nearby table and stood guard at the entrance, only hiding in the shadows.  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 am
Nich smiled. He chuckled softly to himself as if he felt the situation funny. This girl did truly amuse him though.

It was the way she composed herself, almost as if he were a possible threat to her, and she jjust wanted to show him how much a** she kicked before she had to kick it.

"Flash about your peice and your papers of justice all you like, but know this. That to accomplish my objective, i am in need of neither."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:06 am
Lucia didn't like this guy's cockiness.
"I don't need the license either, it just makes it slightly more legal." She glared at him angrily. She pulled out her silver dagger again and a map, and traced along it gently with the dagger tip, not even marking it.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:09 am
Tala carried on walking through the woods. She could smell another wolf, female, running quite nearby. She stopped and changed, calling out with a quiet bark.
"Who might you be then hmm?" She stepped out into the wolf's path, stopping her short.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:37 am
((I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ONE! :'D))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
Tala carried on walking through the woods. She could smell another wolf, female, running quite nearby. She stopped and changed, calling out with a quiet bark.
"Who might you be then hmm?" She stepped out into the wolf's path, stopping her short.
[My character is at the warehouse O___o @Freaky: Where have you been? :O I thought you quited or something.]

Violet stepped out of the shadows. "Your on private property, Missy." She growled as she changed back into a human and tied both of her swords neatly on her back. Her black hair blend in with the surroundings and her red eyes look fiercely at the intruder. Her eyebrow raised. "Unless you plan on joining us."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:47 pm
Kat stopped, faceing the wolf with beared teeth. "Who wants to know?" she growled. Not willing to trust anyone at this point, her defences were up. No stranger would she befriend. Ever.  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:13 pm
"Another wolf?" Violet thought. "Too many werewolves are on my private property, couldn't they just knock when they see the warehouse?" "And who are you?" She said to the stranger. Violet sniffed the air, the werewolf was quite close by. "Show yourself! Your on private property!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff