Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
"If you could make a sex tape with any celebrity..." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
I've heard of Montreal. 3nodding

I don't like MCR. domokun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:45 am
I was really surprised that neither MCR or FOB won anything. I thought one of them would definitely win Best Band. I can't believe Linkin Park won surprised gonk
I was also surprised that 30 Seconds To Mars beat them both for Rock Out. I mean, I like 30STM but I really didn't think they were well known over here. Lately From Yesterday and Kill have been on TMF a lot, but that's about it.. none of my friends have heard of them, but that doesn't say much xp
I saw Jared Leto's acceptance speech though.. I thought it was funny how he called the rest of the band xp

I'm not surprised about Tokio Hotel beating them for Inter Act though. Everyone loves Tokio Hotel over here. And the EMAs were in Germany so of course they were gonna win at least one award...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:42 pm
I've never heard of Tokio Hotel. xD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:18 pm
I suggest not trying to be a fangirl of Tokio Hotel, because people will hate you for that.
xd
I'm a fan of theirs, at my school nooooo one knows about them.
Lol, but it's funny because it seems like people in Germany either really hate them, or really like them. Before their performance in the EMAs, you can actually hear half of the crowd boo at them. You can try to find a vid of their performance on Youtube, I'm sure there's at least one vid of them from the EMAs will be there.
Andd uhhh, if you ever do look them up, I'll give you a heads up that the singer is actually a guy, and not a girl.
*cough* *cough*
lol  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:05 pm
I can understand people hating them now. They used to sing in German, and now all of a sudden they translated "Durch den Monsun" to English and it's this huge hit and they're in every single magazine and on the radio and on TV constantly. They completely blew up and got really big really fast. So all their old fans must be kinda meh about that...

I don't really like them that much. Mainly just because "Through The Monsoon" is way overplayed to the point where I can't stand it anymore xp And "Ready, Set, Go" is starting to be like that too. They're not terrible, but I just don't like them much.

And lol @ thinking Bill's a girl. Haha. Can you believe that he and Tom are brothers? (Bill is the dragqueen one, and Tom is the wannabe hiphop gangster... No offense to anyone xp )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:06 pm
Wow. I really enjoyed that.
(I just watched their EMA performance.)
And their lead vocalist is ******** hot.
It's too bad people booed at them...

If he wasn't lip syncing, then wow, he sounds great live!
The whole band sounded great.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I can understand people hating them now. They used to sing in German, and now all of a sudden they translated "Durch den Monsun" to English and it's this huge hit and they're in every single magazine and on the radio and on TV constantly. They completely blew up and got really big really fast. So all their old fans must be kinda meh about that...

I don't really like them that much. Mainly just because "Through The Monsoon" is way overplayed to the point where I can't stand it anymore xp And "Ready, Set, Go" is starting to be like that too. They're not terrible, but I just don't like them much.

And lol @ thinking Bill's a girl. Haha. Can you believe that he and Tom are brothers? (Bill is the dragqueen one, and Tom is the wannabe hiphop gangster... No offense to anyone xp )

That's like Paramore. xD
Josh is the really hawt brother that everyone loves.
And Zac is the one that everyone thinks is fat and no one likes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:34 pm
CityScene

I haven't watched it yet... but "the water" is all everyone's talking about so I suppose I should get myself up to speed xp

Aww poor Zac sad I don't even know which one he is, I don't think. I do know who Josh is though and I have to agree that he's hot wink xp Except I didn't like hair that much in the Crushcrushcrush video. I think it looked better before xp

Polyphonic Twilight

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

I haven't watched it yet... but "the water" is all everyone's talking about so I suppose I should get myself up to speed xp

Aww poor Zac sad I don't even know which one he is, I don't think. I do know who Josh is though and I have to agree that he's hot wink xp Except I didn't like hair that much in the Crushcrushcrush video. I think it looked better before xp

i have to agree with you on Josh's hair! hes still hot though. Zac's the drummer... i dont think Zac's that fat but i prefer the other Farro. more people are starting to like Zac now. especially since that pic of Hayley and Josh kissing is all over the web. And everyone everywhere keeps talking about Hayleys hair! We know its awesome and there are better things to talk about then their looks. theyre going through what Panic! did.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:40 pm
Lol, I actually didn't think that Tokio Hotel's performance was that great. When I saw it on TV I was like, "Oh come on, they're just standing there!" (I think Mika had the best performance). They didn't really move around much, lol. The water part made my heart beat a little faster, I never knew that something like that was going to happen.
xd
Gustav looked good during that part! And yeah, I think I like Bill the most. He seems really nice and has awesome hair. But I have to admit this, he DOES look like a girl... a lot . Or at least used to, now he's getting older and his bone structure is starting to show up more. I seem to like their songs sooooo much more in German, it just sounds better. I've just found out who they were this year, the day right after my school ended, I've been a fan ever since. Lol, but I'll be honest about this, when I first saw a pic of Bill on the internet, I just stared at it for like, 2 minutes straight. No, I wasn't admiring his good looks, I was trying to figure out if he was male or female. I'm serious about this lol. Even if I have discovered them 2 years after they've became really popular, I still kind of know how it feels when a band is starting to get popular... Because no one seems to know them here... And I actually think that they had playback going on in their performance in the EMAs too. They just probably recorded the song live, then replayed it in the EMAs just so that it doesn't look like they're sissies who can't play live, they actually can and I think they're pretty good live. Oh and Poly, they have another single that just came out yesterday (friday), so watch out for that.
xp

Oooookayyyy, um, anyway, I don't think that Zac is fat at all! He looks perfectly fine. I think Josh is okay, I just don't think that eyeliner suits any of the guys in Paramore for some reason...

Sorry if I went a liiiittle off topic there.
sweatdrop

Edit: Lol, oh yeah, I forgot to add that it was hard for me to believe that Bill and Tom are actually twin brothers. Ohh and sorry if I typed out a huge wall 'o text, I get excited when anyone talks about Tokio Hotel.
gonk  

Bilvy

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:12 am
I didn't know that about Josh and Hayley surprised I bet a lot of fans are happy...

Since I still haven't watched Tokio Hotel's performance, I still don't know what the water thing is all about xp It wouldn't surprise me if they were lip syncing though, it seems like lots of people lip sync at big award shows like that.
I think this is like the first time a band has ever been really popular here, and then spread to the US and Canada. Normally it's the other away around xp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:30 am
CityScene
OH MY ******** GOD. BEST P!ATD QUESTION & ANSWER EVER IN AN INTERVIEW. RIGHT THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. RIGHT THERE.

rofl heart Priceless.
I agree with this statement. xD  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:35 am
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

Zac is the drummer.
Josh's brother.

I like the blonde in Josh's hair. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:36 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

i have to agree with you on Josh's hair! hes still hot though. Zac's the drummer... i dont think Zac's that fat but i prefer the other Farro. more people are starting to like Zac now. especially since that pic of Hayley and Josh kissing is all over the web. And everyone everywhere keeps talking about Hayleys hair! We know its awesome and there are better things to talk about then their looks. theyre going through what Panic! did.

I haven't seen that picture, but I heard people talking about it.

And I have to admit that I'm one of those people who talk about Hayley's hair. -raises hand- xD I just can't help it! It's amazing!

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:41 am
I don't think Zac is fat either. That's just what people say. xD

Even if they just stood there, their performance was still really great. (atleast to me)
If Panic! just stood there, though, I would have been disappointed.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff