Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 pm
I find her pretty awesome. (I currently have one of her songs on my profile, if you want to listen to it~! : D )

I need to download some more music (I'm getting slightly bored with the stuff I have! xD )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:58 am
cool, I'll listen to it 3nodding I get bored of music unless I get some fresh stuff every now and again.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Cyrus von Helson

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:59 pm
Band:Either Nightwish or Epica

But I love Evanescene, the Cure, Flyleaf, Tool and Perfect Circle

Artist:Plumb 3nodding But I think Eminem or Micheal jackson are a close second.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:07 am
Cyrus von Helson
Band:Either Nightwish or Epica

But I love Evanescene, the Cure, Flyleaf, Tool and Perfect Circle

Artist:Plumb 3nodding But I think Eminem or Micheal jackson are a close second.

Have you heard Puscifer? The lead singer is Maynard from Tool and Perfect Circle. They haven't produced many songs yet but the one I like is called Undertaker.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

shadowrose96

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Drunk on Shadows
Killing Ourselves
Devils Dance
Drunk Shadows

User Image
My favorite band is HIM (hence the post set up)
User Image
And Lost in a Lie
A Kiss at a Time
As Angels Cry
And Lost in a Lie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:07 am
shadowrose96
Drunk on Shadows
Killing Ourselves
Devils Dance
Drunk Shadows

User Image
My favorite band is HIM (hence the post set up)
User Image
And Lost in a Lie
A Kiss at a Time
As Angels Cry
And Lost in a Lie

hehe that was obvious wink  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm
One thing that's irking me is how the only goth band that has been listed so far is The Cure (though they only had three goth albums in their early career). The only reason I mention this is because the guild advertises participation in the goth subculture.

Anyway, my current favorite would have to be either Cinema Strange or The Birthday Party or Throbbing Gristle.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:03 am
-Resurrected Writer-
One thing that's irking me is how the only goth band that has been listed so far is The Cure (though they only had three goth albums in their early career). The only reason I mention this is because the guild advertises participation in the goth subculture.

Anyway, my current favorite would have to be either Cinema Strange or The Birthday Party or Throbbing Gristle.

I'm not a fan of gothic music myself.
The guild does advertise participation in the goth subculture but we welcome all people who are alternative. I myself am not a goth, nor do I like gothic music, I just like "darker" things. I don't think we actually have many members who are fans of gothic music so far sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:18 pm
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-

The guild does advertise participation in the goth subculture but we welcome all people who are alternative. I myself am not a goth, nor do I like gothic music, I just like "darker" things. I don't think we actually have many members who are fans of gothic music so far sweatdrop

True. I think one other person mentioned something related in the introduction thread.

But yeah, it's all good.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:10 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-

True. I think one other person mentioned something related in the introduction thread.

But yeah, it's all good.

Thanks for posting here by the way...it's difficult sometimes to get people to actually stay active within the guild..and quite often they never bother with the subforums. It's greatly appreciated 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:09 am
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-

But yeah, it's all good.

Thanks for posting here by the way...it's difficult sometimes to get people to actually stay active within the guild..and quite often they never bother with the subforums. It's greatly appreciated 3nodding

No problem. smile
Then again, sometimes I wonder if my presence in a guild is a kiss of death gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm
I can assure you all i stay active and im partly the kiss of death but my response to this thread is Versailles. It is my favorite Japanese band and either Nightwish or Evanescence for teh American side.

Vyudali

AFlyingMuffin

Dapper Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm
i like a lot of bands... my top are disturbed, three days grace, my chemical romance, blink 182, and the offspring biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 pm
hmmmmmmmmm i like music to much, but itd probably have to either be combichrist, type o negative or johnny hobo and the freight trains  

nobodie at all

DarkVesper666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am
Slipknot, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Marilyn Manson, Oomph,....  
*The Hall of Sound*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff