Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maplestory jerks. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brighte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:22 pm
Senior Mudkip
hisako`
Too bad, suck it up u wimp. Ur a very weak person. A group of people flame you, and you whine a sissy. Be the big man and walk away from something like that an not think twice. Your home life must be very comfortable (even if you don't think so).

Thats Nice... no leave please? :/ now ur the jerk by flaming me.

I'm flaming you cus i hate people like you more than those stuck-up jerks you're talking about. But still, quitting over something like this is okay. Most people quit because they want to quit/they don't want to play anymore. This event made you not want to play anymore right? Then quit. Don't let a video game control your life, it's okay to quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:57 pm
I was callled a noob yesterday because my pure luck sin is lvl 32. There was this cleric(lvl 46) saying that he is going to jr balrog and I am considered a noob while he is a pro. I laughed till tears are streaming down my face. I have a lvl 80 priest and a lvl 62 bandit. He must be really crazy to call himself pro when I don't feel pro myself. I have dozens of friends who are lvl 100++. Hopefully he died halfway at taurospear and tauromancis. XD
Just don't feel too bad about things. Life have their ups and downs. It'll be boring if everything goes well. ^^ And consider this - jerks are everywhere, not only in maple. So do you really want to quit everything, if there are jerks everywhere? And I'm certain that we could all be jerks sometimes. I was really a jerk at one time(woke up at the wrong side of the bed) I just felt angry the whole day for no reason. Forgive and everything will be better.
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

Digital Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:03 pm
hisako`
Senior Mudkip
hisako`
Too bad, suck it up u wimp. Ur a very weak person. A group of people flame you, and you whine a sissy. Be the big man and walk away from something like that an not think twice. Your home life must be very comfortable (even if you don't think so).

Thats Nice... no leave please? :/ now ur the jerk by flaming me.

I'm flaming you cus i hate people like you more than those stuck-up jerks you're talking about. But still, quitting over something like this is okay. Most people quit because they want to quit/they don't want to play anymore. This event made you not want to play anymore right? Then quit. Don't let a video game control your life, it's okay to quit.

ummm.. nah. Henesy people are not that bad to anony, I mean I see people there a lot it is funny what the look on there face is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:54 pm
I know that people are idiots. They beg for whatever they can't get without 'hard work' and defame you for not seeing things their way,(I hate that more. People defame me for HORRIBLE REASONS) but as long as you know people who are smart and not annoying, your gaming experience is better. I also feel better about myself because I'm not in the same n00bish class as those people.

And Hisako, I can report for that.(But to the guild, not Gaia itself) You CLEARLY stated that you were flaming him.

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas