Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:57 pm
((Have to mysteriously dissappear, sorry!))

Just then, Rayne realized she was late reporting to her aunt.

"Uh, I'm in 1A, but I've got to go, sorry!"

And with that she ran of, still carrying her pet, and relinquishing her first opportunity to have a peer conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm
[My internet is really slow, so I won't respond quick enough to your posts.]

Ayame blinked. "Um bye." She waved good bye and turned around to find her way upstairs to her dorm. "Darn! I should've ask directions to see if she knew where the dorms were." Ayame sighed, she picked up her things. "Do you know where to go, Suzume?" Suzume gave a chirp and pointed her beak in the direction of where Rayne just ran off to. "I see, so the dorms are that way? Well I believe you Suzume." Ayame picked her things and headed the direction of where Rayne ran off.

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:12 pm
User Image

Leon flew out of dorm 1A, his raven body gliding lightly through the air. Leon smiled at what he noticed was two more people to meet. He landed on a candelabra and introduced himself with a loud "CAW!". Leon turned back into his normal self, still sitting on the candelabra. The candelabra bent slightly, and then broke, leaon fell to the ground with a loud 'THUD' "Owwww", he said, obviously in pain...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:47 pm
User Image

Kiki's mom drove up to the school a smug look on her face the whole way there she parked and let her get out opening the trunk and as soon as she closed the trunk door she took off without a word.Kiki sighed and heaved her bag onto her left shoulder wrapping the strap around her arm then picked up her luggage with her right and left hand.She sighed agian and looked up at the school the lingered in front of her she took a deep breath and let it out slowly.She walked up the paved street and to the light grey side walk and to the stairs that lead to the huge doors, she walked up the steps and through the doors she dropped her stuff down her bags were heavy and killed her arms.She picked up the heavy bags grunting and took out the paper that told her what her dorm number was.

She continued therough the huge halls her eyes on the multi colored floor beneath her feet, as she passed by other students she tried to not touch them or look at them not wanting to invade there privacy.She hugged her luggage close to her skinny pale body and found a flight of sttairs and headed up them hoping that the dorm rooms were up there.She walked up the stairs and the romm numbers for the dorms shined in front of her a sigh of relief escaped her full pale lips.She walked down th hall and found her dorm room she took out the key in case it was locked.She tried the door knob first it didn't budge as the boy fell out of his dorm she jumped at the sudden appearnce of the boy.She walked over to him leaving her bags by the door to her own dorm, "Are you okay?"She asked him worried.  

toxic geekie

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noltc didnt arrive within the means of regualr travel. He walked up the long road that lead to the school and sighed.

When he had learned that he was to be shipped off to a "special" school for "gifted" youth he didnt take the news lightly. The ride he would have gotten from his parents was somewhat disabled when he transmuted their whealls into squares. This made him chuckle a tad.

He looked down at his information sheet and it had the regular sort of greeting and infactory aire to it. Though what he did find interesting was that he was dormed with a girl.

He would have preferred to be bunked alone, but there was nothing for it. If this girl wanted to exclude him he would just make her life miserable.

He didnt like being shunned because of what he was, he knew it was normal for people to ignore him, but he would not tolerate hatred.

This deep and brooding thought had fitfuly seen him up the front steps and through the doors without him noticing.

He looked about with surprise and sighed. He removed the scarf and gloves from his satchel and put them on. Doning a pair of sunglasses to hide his yellow eyes and tying back his bleach white hair he set off toward the dormitory wing.

The school seemed fairly nice, he igured he was here early... ao he just resolved to stay in his room until term started.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:26 am
Chloe walked into the dorm building, as she looked at the impressvie building, she took out a worn olded paper out from her pocket.
She unfloded it, and ripped it at on of the folds.
"Tch..."
She read the text inside, it was the letter she had recevied, she was just making sure she still had it, in case if she lost it, she would wake up from this dream.
She reached into her pocket again, and took another worn olded paper, she had taken these two things out so many times, they were begging to tear.
"Let's see..." She mumbled as she opened the second paper and looked at her dorm room....and roomate.
"Says here I have a roomie...who's a guy..." She mumbled, she already knew this, she just had a strange feeling that if she didn't check, she would make a mistake and enter the wrong room,
"Dorm room 3A...." She said as she looking ahead, and walking in the direction she thought was right.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:44 pm
Noltic was in a good mood, even a sort of brash mood. He had no clue why, but he was glad he could smile under the clothes that hid his features. This was one of the few times he could remember smiling since he had died.

Lif had never been the same. In fact who was he to have expected that in death his actions would remain the same as in life. He had woken up devoid of all thermal energy, his heart beat through him an icy scarlet liquid, and the eyes he used to see the world were stained yellow. His skin had lost all pigment and now lay bleach white over his tissues.

He could stand being ugly, but before it happened he had loved being alive so much. He had traken nothing for granted and enjoyed everything to the fullest. Everything from the warmth of the sun to the warmth of a woman's touch. Neither of which he had felt since that day.

Reflecting on that brought back strong memorys. He had lost his high and now he sombered up to the door of his dorm.

He raised an eyebrow at the simple number that adorned it's surace and chuckled softly. He could already feel the institution growing old on him, but nonetheless, he entered the room fitfully.

He crossed the room and was stunned by his own reflection, looking into the face of death even within its clutches was no easy feet. He snickered and thought to himself that before it had happened he may have even been thought of as handsome.

In a rage unfit for description he lashed out and smashed the mirror with his bare fist. Jegged reflective edges cut into his knuckles and the thick crimson blood of a corpse ran down his fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:31 pm
Chloe walked into a hall, she looked at the doors that lined it.
"1A....2A...." She mumbled as she passed the doors, when she came upon a third, open door, she stuck her head in, and saw a boy who's fist was covered in broken mirror shards.
She screamed slightly and almost retreated, but her brain got the better of her, so she steped into the room quietly.
"A-are you okay...?" She said barely audible.
"Are you okay?" She reapeted a little louder then she had to be.
She stood there, waiting for a response, argueing with herself whether she should leave or not.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:38 am
That girl, she seemed so innocent and shy. Thats when he made his decision.

He pulled the sunglasses from his face and tossed them into the dustbin.

Pulling the scarf down to around his neck he snickered.

"The dead have no need to fear it. My name if you care is Noltic Belmont. Sorry for the odd behavior, i grew enraged at my circumstance."

"Are you my room-mate?"

He reached out to the surface of the mirror and touched it with his hand. His glove tightened as his fingers stretched out and the mirror repaired itself with a flash.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:12 am
Chloe was distracted a little by the mirror's sudden repair, but looked back at the floor.
"Is this room 3A?" She asked, still in the door way.
"I-if it is, then I am." She said, exploring the ground with her eyes until she came upon Noltic's shoes. She was trying to avoid the question on her mind.
"W-what did you mean 'The Dead'?" She asked, unable to contian herself.
She avoided his eyes like she did so many others, she hated making eye contact, because she felt that her weak will would show, so instead she looked around the room, but she decided to just look down agian, but she caught a glance of his pale skin and yellow eyes. She tryed not to shiver, she didn't want to insult him, espesually if he was her new roomate.

Twilights Lily

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:11 pm
Noltic snickered. He removed his coat and scarf and tossed them to the hook on the back of the door forcing it shut.

He composed himself in a confident manner, and was usually more pompous, but he decided that offending someone who was at least making an effort to not gawk at him.

:I geuss if you are indeed my room-mate youd find out sooner or later. Im not alive... not anymore. I was once, and it seems like so long ago, but now i am the dead among the living. My very existance is a curse i have not the power to break. With eternity rearing its head i hope only that one day i can be at peace. As for today though, id just like to make it through being a teenager."

He smiled at the last joke and then sighed softly.

"You neednt fear me, i wont force my company on you. I dont even expect you to accept me, just please dont shun me. Im used to being alone but sick of being an outcast."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 pm
Ayame walked up the stairs looking around to see if this was the right way or not. She arrived at the top of the steps, she looked down one hallway and it had a sign 1A-5A and on the other side was 1B-7B. Ayame looked down at her paper. "4A" She read. "Guess I go this way." She turned left and walked down the hallway.  

SweetHugz

-rayne_svit_kona-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:15 pm
Rayne headed back to her dorm. Irina juped onto her back (whcih was an amazing feat since Rayne was 5'10'' and still growing) and the bpth of them toppled to the ground.

"Blast it!" she shouted, pushing Irina off. Her meeting with her aunt had put her in a foul mood, and she was taking it out of her faithful, if plastic, companion.

"Have the students begun to arrive?" Headmistress Gryffiths had asked.
Rayne dutifully replied.
"Have you begun to socialize with the students?" she eventually asked.
Rayne bit back the overwhelming desire to lash out at her bubble-headed aunt, saying, I was until you forced me to this mundane meeting! But instead said "Yes I have."

With that she was dismissed, but took the appropriate time to sulk. She loathed holding things back, and resented those who forced her to.

The unrelenting Irina purred and forced her head underneath Rayne's hand. She smiled and petted her feline. It was irrational of her to take out her anger on her friend.

She continued to her room, stopped, but then took a shortcut to Ayame's room.

4A was it? she asked herself, and trudged down the hallway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:42 pm
Madison sighed as he was driven to the front of the school. He sighed as he walked to the back of the car and grabbed his bags, his father, who looked like him, but with more silvery-blonde hair and saggy skin. He sighed as his father put the bags onto the front of the building. "Well son," he said "I'll see you soon, I hope and remeber, your mother and I love you." he said before Madison just waved and his father got into the car and drove away. He sighed as he knocked onto the door, afraid of just entering on his own.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:48 pm
Ayame found her room. The number 4A was in big golden letters, she took out her key and opened the door. There was two beds in her room. "Two beds?" She thought as she took out the piece of paper. "I'm sharing a room with... a guy?" Ayame's side of the room was more of a bright color. Almost everything was light blue like her eyes, just the bed was white. "Guess I'll unpack." She muttered as she began to unpack everything.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff