Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
My swg Reacap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:38 pm
CityScene
Ahh. I see.

I was so happy best night ever  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 am
candie the pirate thief
CityScene
Ahh. I see.

I bet 3nodding
I know how you feel 4laugh

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:32 am
Polyphonic Twilight
candie the pirate thief
CityScene
Ahh. I see.

I bet 3nodding
I know how you feel 4laugh
I'm still sad thier gone  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:24 pm
I remember like, the day I saw Panic! At The Disco in concert, I woke up and said, "Panic! At The Disco is in the same state as me right now. OH MY ********> GOD!!!" It felt so cool knowing they were so close. <3 And then on the way to the venue, we kept getting closer and closer. "We are only three hours away from Panic!" "...we are in the same city as Panic!" "...we are at the same building as Panic!" ...and finally "...we are in the same room as Panic!!!!" heart

But I remember when they left, I was really bummed knowing that each day they were getting farther and farther away from me.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:26 pm
CityScene
I remember like, the day I saw Panic! At The Disco in concert, I woke up and said, "Panic! At The Disco is in the same state as me right now. OH MY ********> GOD!!!" It felt so cool knowing they were so close. <3 And then on the way to the venue, we kept getting closer and closer. "We are only three hours away from Panic!" "...we are in the same city as Panic!" "...we are at the same building as Panic!" ...and finally "...we are in the same room as Panic!!!!" heart

But I remember when they left, I was really bummed knowing that each day they were getting farther and farther away from me.
yea on my way to the show I was being a dork saying OMG they had to drive past where I live to get to the venue then pretty much the same thing as you on the way to the show  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:42 am
CityScene

3nodding
I know exactly what you mean. It's such an exciting feeling. Like stomach-tightening but in a good way.

When were in Paris, near the Louvre, we saw this long white limo. And I was like "OMG IMAGINE IF ONE OF THE DECAYDANCE BANDS IT TAKING A TOUR OF THE CITY IN THAT!" and everyone rolled their eyes at me. I was like "let's hang around for a while just in case!!"
But noo they all wanted to go sightseeing xp

I don't actually think they'd ride around in a limo anyway though. But still, you never know.

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

3nodding
I know exactly what you mean. It's such an exciting feeling. Like stomach-tightening but in a good way.

When were in Paris, near the Louvre, we saw this long white limo. And I was like "OMG IMAGINE IF ONE OF THE DECAYDANCE BANDS IT TAKING A TOUR OF THE CITY IN THAT!" and everyone rolled their eyes at me. I was like "let's hang around for a while just in case!!"

I don't actually think they'd ride around in a limo anyway though. But still, you never know.
Poly take me to paris  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:51 pm
candie the pirate thief
CityScene

yea on my way to the show I was being a dork saying OMG they had to drive past where I live to get to the venue then pretty much the same thing as you on the way to the show

Lucky! Panic! didn't drive past where I live. sad I live on a coast out in the middle of the woods. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:54 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

3nodding

Poly take me to paris

She's taking me first! scream heart

Poly, that could have been anyone. rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:52 am
CityScene
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

3nodding

Poly take me to paris

Anyone being Jon, Ryan, Brendon, Spencer, Andy, Joe, Pete, Patrick, Nate, Gabe, VickyT, Alex, Ryland, The Butcher, William, Sisky, Mike, Michael Guy Chislett, Travis, Dejesus or the other guys in GCH.

xd heart

If either of you ever want to come visit me way over here in Europaland, you're more than welcome, and I'd gladly go to Paris with you 3nodding heart

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

3nodding

Poly take me to paris

Anyone being Jon, Ryan, Brendon, Spencer, Andy, Joe, Pete, Patrick, Nate, Gabe, VickyT, Alex, Ryland, The Butcher, William, Sisky, Mike, Michael Guy Chislett, Travis, Dejesus or the other guys in GCH.

xd heart

If either of you ever want to come visit me way over here in Europaland, you're more than welcome, and I'd gladly go to Paris with you 3nodding heart
YAY!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:46 pm
Poly. One day I'm going to come visit you while Panic! is touring over there, and we are going to go see them together. And then we'll find a way to get backstage and meet them. Okay?

nobutsrsly.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:25 am
CityScene
Poly. One day I'm going to come visit you while Panic! is touring over there, and we are going to go see them together. And then we'll find a way to get backstage and meet them. Okay?

nobutsrsly.
I'm all for that. Like we could seriously do that.

The only hard part would be convincing your parents to let you come stay with someone you met over the internet xp domokun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:42 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

nobutsrsly.
I'm all for that. Like we could seriously do that.

The only hard part would be convincing your parents to let you come stay with someone you met over the internet xp domokun

Yeah...
Especially someone on a different continent.

But. I mean, if we wait a couple...um...years...then my parents will have no say over it. 3nodding heart

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:55 am
Yeah xp Or if your family ever just happens to be in Europe, then we can just happen to show up at the same show wink xp  
Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff