Submit

Here's some Gold for you ^_^
  Yoink
View Results

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:52 am
User Image

1. OTHER THAN Anime and Manga, list some things you think of when you think of Japan.
Those underwater pyramids off the tip of the islands, ever watch "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman" while he's in Japan?, scenery, culture and advances in technology [ i had a friend who was a transfer student and he always had some sort of electronic device with him, but since I'm Asian too, i understand why. xD ], species around that area, clothing, music, history and so much more. =/ I may be Asian - American, but I'm not so close-minded about different places in the world.

2. Do you have any interest in Japan? Learning Japanese, wanting to go there, wanting to learn Japanese History... that sort of thing.
Actually, I'm hoping on going there as a transfer student when I get into a university in the near future. >n<

3. If so, What is the main reason for your interest in Japan?
The culture, language [ of course ], clothing, and much more.

4. Do you have an interest in Japan out side of Anime and Manga?
Well, yeah. Those aren't the only good points of Japan and such.

5. Do you have any interest in other Japanese Pop culture outside of Anime and Manga? J-pop/J-rock, Visual Kei, Goth-loli fashion...
The music for sure. Clothing, too. Although my main interest is it's language which I wouldn't mind learning more of.

6. Do you have any interest in other aspects of Japanese Culture? Japanese Language, History, Literature, Art...
Yeah, majority of that and more.

7. How do you view Japan, it's Culture and it's people?
It's absolutely admirable! There may be few faults, but I can't say that I view it in a negative perspective. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:42 pm
1. OTHER THAN Anime and Manga, list some things you think of when you think of Japan? a cool place i want to go to,learnin a cool lanugage,thier culture

2. Do you have any intrest in Japan? Learning Japanese, wanting to go there, wanting to learn Japanese History...that sort of thing
yes in fact all of that
3. If so, What is the main reason for your Intrest in Japan?
i dont know
4. Do you have an intrest in Japan out side of Anime and Manga? yep

5. Do you have any intrest in other Japanese Pop culture outside of Anime and Manga? Jpop/Jrock, Visual Kei, Goth-loli fashion... ya

6. Do you have any intrest in other aspects of Japanese Culture? Japanese Laguague, History, Litreature, Art...
yes
7. How do you view Japan, it's Culture and it's people? i dont know  

annie2013

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:41 pm
I disappear for a year and such an awsome thread appears? What's up with that?

1. OTHER THAN Anime and Manga, list some things you think of when you think of Japan? Shintoism, Buddism, Samurai, Ninja, awsomeness, Tokyo Tower, etc.

2. Do you have any intrest in Japan? Learing Japanese, wanting to go there, wanting to learn Japanese History...that sort of thing If it is about Japan (ANYTHING about japan) I have an intrest in it. Teach me Japanese pl0x :3

3. If so, What is the main reason for your Intrest in Japan? Dunno. I guess it was anime/manga that got me interested in the culture and language and such, and I can blame a friend for my obsession with anime/manga.

4. Do you have any interest in Japan outside Anime and Manga? *Looks up* Need you ask?

5. Do you have any intrest in other Japanese Pop culture outside of Anime and Manga? Jpop/Jrock, Visual Kei, almost any J-music, and almost any shippable (if that is a word) item that I can buy.

6. Do you have any intrest in other aspects of Japanese Culture? Japanese Laguague, History, Litreature, Art, All-around culture, etc.

7. How do you view Japan, it's Culture and it's people? Are there even words in this universe to describe the plain out awsomeness of Japan and everything about it? I think not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:26 am
1. OTHER THAN Anime and Manga, list some things you think of when you think of Japan?: Ramen!

2. Do you have any intrest in Japan?: Yupp.

3. If so, What is the main reason for your Intrest in Japan?: I want to learn Japanese, and visit different places.

4. Do you have an intrest in Japan out side of Anime and Manga?: I just love the culture itself.

5. Do you have any intrest in other Japanese Pop culture outside of Anime and Manga?: Yupp. I love the Goth-Loli fashion and Jpop and Jrock music. =]]

6. Do you have any intrest in other aspects of Japanese Culture?: I absolutely love the art.

7. How do you view Japan, it's Culture and it's people?: They're pretty. lol

heart

Sakaki-chi

Chrisomu

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:23 pm
1. OTHER THAN Anime and Manga, list some things you think of when you think of Japan? sushi, temples, clans, school uniforms, lolita

2. Do you have any intrest in Japan? I REALLY want to go to Japan, but i don't want to go until i learn the language pretty well, oh and i really want to learn the language (written and spoken)

3. If so, What is the main reason for your Intrest in Japan? It kind of started when i started reading manga/watching anime, reading/watching about Japanese culture (that tied into the story of course)

4. Do you have an intrest in Japan out side of Anime and Manga? basically the same answer for question #5...

5. Do you have any intrest in other Japanese Pop culture outside of Anime and Manga? I Love Jpop/Jrock, Japanese style art in general (not anime/manga) is very pretty in my opinion

6. Do you have any intrest in other aspects of Japanese Culture? I think the language is very beautiful

7. How do you view Japan, it's Culture and it's people? I find the culture fascinating and i would be interested to study it  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff