Reply Rude Discussion
SOOOOOOO... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Melomaniacal is there any point in voicing an oppinion on streetlight when your around? If any one says they are less then perfect you crap your pants. I don't wanna call you out or flame you or anything but its annoying streetlights alright they are not the greatest and if anything your super fan boy love for them makes me want to listen to them less its annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:09 pm
Kingshortpants
Melomaniacal is there any point in voicing an oppinion on streetlight when your around? If any one says they are less then perfect you crap your pants. I don't wanna call you out or flame you or anything but its annoying streetlights alright they are not the greatest and if anything your super fan boy love for them makes me want to listen to them less its annoying.

but streetlight IS the best o.O
though they are less than perfect, especially this album.  

YoshiMexico

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:07 am
we all should have bought an untouchables album instead XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:02 am
Kingshortpants

Listen, I'm just responding with my opinion. I even said "in my opinion." Am I not aloud to voice MY opinion?
Of course I'm going to respond in a thread about my favorite band, wouldn't you want to talk about your favorite band?
I've said MANY times that I don't care if you hate Streetlight. PLENTY of people hate Streetlight. Though, this is the first time I've ever heard someone say their recording quality is bad.
I don't get why I'm constantly getting railed in this guild for liking Streetlight, yeesh.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:21 pm
too lazy to read so much about a band that I could care less about. I still need to listen to it. if theres less sax that couldbe good. thomas sucks a** at using a barry sax.

also, I know thomas write it

and no, he cannot write new songs, have you listened to keasbey night and everything went numb? appearantly not. spoiler: SAME 10 SONGS!
oh wait then he did what? oh re-did keasbey night to only make it shittier? oh, thats a great idea.

Down Down to mefisto's cafe or whatever the ******** it is, that song actually sounded pretty decent though, which is why I say they may have learned to write new stuff.

but THEY I mean THOMAS, sorry if I tend to credit a band instead of one person. I write everything for my band, but I don't go MY SONGS MINE MINE MINE.

and by new stuff I mean songs that don't Sound the same, and aren't literally the same, and don't have 90% of the same lyrics.

also, the overly annoying worship of mr. kalnoky needs to stop, cuz its pretty annoying. you can say streetlight is good, but KALNOKY IS NOT A GOD!

or maybe he is, and ofcourse heavens only for catholics.
have fun being raped, burned at the stake and nazitized in heaven? yeah whatever.

anyways, summation: Streetlight is a band, like every other band, some s**t can be good and some s**t can be bad, in any order, so you have to give everything a chance. Kalnoky is not a god and is not infallible, and surprising as it is, and thats about it.

oh, and re-recording keasbey nights was still a b***h move.

Dance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Guns of Navarone
too lazy to read so much about a band that I could care less about. I still need to listen to it. if theres less sax that couldbe good. thomas sucks a** at using a barry sax.

and no, he cannot write new songs, have you listened to keasbey night and everything went numb? appearantly not. spoiler: SAME 10 SONGS!
oh wait then he did what? oh re-did keasbey night to only make it shittier? oh, thats a great idea.

Down Down to mefisto's cafe or whatever the ******** it is, that song actually sounded pretty decent though, which is why I say they may have learned to write new stuff.

but THEY I mean THOMAS, sorry if I tend to credit a band instead of one person. I write everything for my band, but I don't go MY SONGS MINE MINE MINE.

and by new stuff I mean songs that don't Sound the same, and aren't literally the same, and don't have 90% of the same lyrics.

also, the overly annoying worship of mr. kalnoky needs to stop, cuz its pretty annoying. you can say streetlight is good, but KALNOKY IS NOT A GOD!

have fun being raped, burned at the stake and nazitized in heaven? yeah whatever.

anyways, summation: Streetlight is a band, like every other band, some s**t can be good and some s**t can be bad, in any order, so you have to give everything a chance. Kalnoky is not a god and is not infallible, and surprising as it is, and thats about it.

Dance

i think my iq went down just reading your stupid blabber. ah well.  

YoshiMexico

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:41 am
Guns of Navarone

Dance

I do agree that it was unnecessary to re-record Keasbey Nights, but they felt it was (yes, THEY, as in ALL OF THEM). So they wanted to and you didn't want them to. I guess that makes them horrible people, and a horrible band, though, right?

And Kalnoky makes it VERY clear that all of the band members contribute to witting the music.

On that note, okay, we get it... you don't like Streetlight. Lots of people don't. But just keep your opinion to yourself, and let other people think what they want about them. If you have to spew your opinion, please be a little nicer about it, or you'll just get angry responses (but I think you know that already).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:12 pm
wait, so disenters have to quiet, but those who love this band get blow their cool all over the place? that's kind of autocratic? Im sorry that the fact that some people havent been fooled by streetlight. We didn't mean to harsh your mellow. I think what pisses me off most about streetlight is their fans.  

Slag10

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:55 pm
Slag10
wait, so disenters have to quiet, but those who love this band get blow their cool all over the place? that's kind of autocratic? Im sorry that the fact that some people havent been fooled by streetlight. We didn't mean to harsh your mellow. I think what pisses me off most about streetlight is their fans.

*Siiiiiiigh*

No, I mean that it would be much better if you expressed your opinion in a MUCH less harsh/mean way. There are some bands you have talked about that I strongly dislike, but never once have I said anything bad about them.

I still find it weird that a band, or its fans, could make you so angry. As if it's really making your life so much less tolerable.

PS: Quit putting words in my mouth.
...or text on my... keyboard?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:55 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

I do agree that it was unnecessary to re-record Keasbey Nights, but they felt it was (yes, THEY, as in ALL OF THEM). So they wanted to and you didn't want them to. I guess that makes them horrible people, and a horrible band, though, right?

And Kalnoky makes it VERY clear that all of the band members contribute to witting the music.

On that note, okay, we get it... you don't like Streetlight. Lots of people don't. But just keep your opinion to yourself, and let other people think what they want about them. If you have to spew your opinion, please be a little nicer about it, or you'll just get angry responses (but I think you know that already).

uhm kid, make up your mind please?

Melomaniacal
Well, it's not like "they" (Kalnoky writes all the music)

Melomaniacal

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:50 pm
Melomaniacal

ive not put any words in your mouth. you just dont seem to understand the implications of what you say  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:04 am
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone

Dance

uhm kid, make up your mind please?

Melomaniacal
Well, it's not like "they" (Kalnoky writes all the music)

Melomaniacal

Dance

Yeah, that's what I used to think. I got the actual album where it explains how they came to write each of the songs... so I was wrong before. My bad.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:06 am
Slag10
Melomaniacal

ive not put any words in your mouth. you just dont seem to understand the implications of what you say

You're right in that I shouldn't have worded it that way, because that's not really what I meant. I meant that you should just be a little nicer about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:16 pm
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

You're right in that I shouldn't have worded it that way, because that's not really what I meant. I meant that you should just be a little nicer about it.

you know you could also keep your opinion of streetlight is awesome to yourself.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:34 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

you know you could also keep your opinion of streetlight is awesome to yourself.

Dance

That's the thing... I'm not saying "Streetlight is awesome," I'm saying "I love Streetlight." You guys are saying "Streetlight is total trash."  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff