Hot Topic at it again~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:36 pm
Meh, I hate shirts with a full design on the front of it. They make me feel so unbalanced. I'd rather a small logo on the front with the large design on the back.

But, it is great that there are DN shirts out there! I hope there's more coming soon!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:44 pm
mikominouchi
tieru
I cannot see the picture. = -=);
There is no hottopic where I live so I don't think it will affect me much.
gaahhhh I've always wanted a shirt with L on it > .<);
I hooope they'll start selling Death Note merch over here. <3
It is getting quite big in Norway [or so I like to think]

You can do what I do... get a pic off the net and print it on that transfer paper. I just made Jason my hubby a messenger bag. I found a pick of L holding an apple and it has the logo on the top. The side says "L did you know that Gods of Death love apples?"
I tried that and found out that black transfer paper sucks. Also, it was so very hard to find a small white tshirt to use with the white transfer paper. So I'd rather buy a shirt than going through so much trouble messing with that stuff. That being said, that won't stop me from attempting to make a Gurren-Lagann shirt of some sort very soon. (Wait, what.)  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:20 pm
L Lawliet
Meh, I hate shirts with a full design on the front of it. They make me feel so unbalanced. I'd rather a small logo on the front with the large design on the back.

But, it is great that there are DN shirts out there! I hope there's more coming soon!
Yeah, me too. Well, sorta.
I want a shirt with a small L on the front, and a big L on the back. <3
(Letter L, not actual L. Though that would be cool too. =3)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:37 pm
L Lawliet
mikominouchi
tieru

You can do what I do... get a pic off the net and print it on that transfer paper. I just made Jason my hubby a messenger bag. I found a pick of L holding an apple and it has the logo on the top. The side says "L did you know that Gods of Death love apples?"
I tried that and found out that black transfer paper sucks. Also, it was so very hard to find a small white tshirt to use with the white transfer paper. So I'd rather buy a shirt than going through so much trouble messing with that stuff. That being said, that won't stop me from attempting to make a Gurren-Lagann shirt of some sort very soon. (Wait, what.)

Plain white t-shirts(short and longsleeved) can be found in the men's underwear section of Target.
As for hot topic, I don't mind as long as they don't reproduce a crappy quality death note without the original death note rules in it. I can't wait to acquire an L-related hoodie. I love it how Hot Topic made a shirt of L, and not Light, first.  

SCP-511

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Mokusei
L Lawliet
mikominouchi
tieru

Plain white t-shirts(short and longsleeved) can be found in the men's underwear section of Target.
As for hot topic, I don't mind as long as they don't reproduce a crappy quality death note without the original death note rules in it. I can't wait to acquire an L-related hoodie. I love it how Hot Topic made a shirt of L, and not Light, first.
I found that when looking at white tshirts from the men's section, however, they were freakin' huge. I am a girl, a small girl, so those shirts would still be very long. Or, they'd be slightly see through, which is a no-no. I did eventually find one white shirt that wasn't all that bad at CVS. I am saving that for that Gurren Lagann shirt, though. Or a Kino's Journey one...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:06 pm
L Lawliet
Mokusei
L Lawliet
mikominouchi
tieru

I found that when looking at white tshirts from the men's section, however, they were freakin' huge. I am a girl, a small girl, so those shirts would still be very long. Or, they'd be slightly see through, which is a no-no. I did eventually find one white shirt that wasn't all that bad at CVS. I am saving that for that Gurren Lagann shirt, though. Or a Kino's Journey one...

try going to a sports store. they should have them there.  

acrimonious rapture

acrimonious rapture

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:08 pm
Hot Topic sucks. I get everything from Chans Imports or the Dragons Lair. And if I can not find what I want there I import it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Kickass shirt surprised They totally have that at the Hot Topic near me, I wanted to get it sooooo bad...  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:15 am
OMGZ i want that!!! already comming out with dn items huh? i'm gonna buy them ALL especially an L necklace. i can't wait  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 pm
Hey...that shirt...is AWESOME!!!! 0.o  

xXPsychoGardenXx

`McLaren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:30 am
They have another one out now! It's a white shirt with Ryuk on it. And HT wont let me put the link to it so I'm about to kill it >>. So I had to host the picture myself.
So you get a picture.

Ryuk needs love too D':

Spiffy?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:33 am
Omg want. DDDDDD:  

mond -an- mitternacht

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:51 pm
I will not lie, I want that L shirt NOW. And any other DN merch I can buy, HT or no.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:02 pm
IttyBittyKitty is officially my favorite friend at the minute. surprised
She totally got me that shirt for my birthday (which is next Tuesday<3)

THANKS ITTY! <3<3  

surgexmonkey
Captain

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:34 pm
If only they would get the plushie that I want! Dx Amazon.com sold out of the one I wanted and they're not even sure when they'll get a shipment back in. crying There's a few others on there but says "___ left!"

I do want that shirt but its sold out. There's a white one. I never go out, hardly and getting near a mall now. That's a joke. >,<

Bah, I wanna show off my love for L!  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces