Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Are you getting bored of your job? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xeno_fire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:07 pm
i personally love my IL mage, hes extremely fun even though its gotten difficult to level right now. (72), however whenever i do i hop on my cleric, who is fun for awhile only because of his lower level.

i have two mules though, a fighter and a spearman. not a fan of the brute force way of fighting, so i usually stay off them  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:21 am
Now I made a Mage, I think it is the class I like. I got from lvl 8~14 in about a day and a half, its nice cause I am Basically hit 200 In total With Magic claw. I am planning for that to be a cleric or ice/lighting mage. My Warroir Is lvl 15 right now, hes not too bad. I really enjoy fly in the air with Slash blast like a few slimes below me and watches as they flip up. heheh. I Personally am bored of my Sindit lvl 30, it is sooooo slow to train I mean I was in Ant tunnel park & Evil eye thing for about one hour and only got 12%. also I am boring of throwing stars, I can barely do any damage with savage Blow. As for Bowman I kinda wanna make one, but I tried one time and got really bored of it at lvl 11 or 12.  

Digital Dinosaur

Skittlies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Well yea, I have a hunter lvl 32, and i'm pretty bored of it from the start from an archer bowman. I've been pretty bored, lately pqing and training it, still haven't got much exp. surprised yes, it's pretty boring! i have created a magician, and it got boring too. maple is just getting boring whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:29 pm
I started off with a Archer,like always. It was fun and all,but I really hated not being able to shoot up chose. Running to side to side,get boring. I saw my old friend a nice Bandit with a awesome Savage Blow,I saw that and said what the heck,I WANT TO BE A BANDIT.
The whole feeling of being able to own every boss in the game,feels great. Just imagine,soling Zakum at level 70. Getting 10% per 15minutes at Gobies with Meso Explosion.

Plasma Revolver

Pixie Saylor

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:57 am
I have a 48 cleric I'm starting to get bored of. I think I'm going to make a page at level 50. I NEED the etc slots, warriors have fast leveling, I like pages, and it's NEW. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:56 pm
Choose:

Beginner - I think you probably know this, a person with the default class. (I've seen a level 50 sumtin)
Islander - It's a beginner, but stays inside Maple Island. I have some experience with them, so feel free to ask me questions (I've seen a level 30 something in Scania)
Luckless Mage - My main is a luckless cleric, but I guess a luckless I/L would be good if you don't want cleric. Oh ya, its a mage without any additional luck. (puts all points into INT, until level 70, where they add some on all 4 attributes till they are at least 6 to equip Black Umbrella)
Bowman - My first maple character was a bowman, got to Xbowman or wutever its called. It's a pretty fun job I guess.  

Brighte

chapstik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:21 pm
If you enjoy your priest at any bit, you might enjoy an Ice/Lightning; They're pretty awesome and have close range attacks so you don't have to bonk your monsters on the heads ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:08 pm
chapstik
If you enjoy your priest at any bit, you might enjoy an Ice/Lightning; They're pretty awesome and have close range attacks so you don't have to bonk your monsters on the heads ^_^

wait... wat? if they have close range attacks... thats like... wat?! ur contradicting urself. All mages have medium-ranged attacks, longer than a warrior, but shorter than a sin or bowman.  

Brighte

Winter Coma-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:29 am
im actually a big fan of hermits
i love them  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:02 am
-Sigh- Binori is my Bandit. He's OKAY, but...
I've gotten on Maple less and less.
I'm losing my friends and such.
Let me clear this up:
I have an Islander on Khaini.
It's sort of boring.
Archers? Meh, maybe I should give it a "shot"... Hehe?
I do not want a sin/thief.
I do not want... What is that other bloody job?
It's one kind of Warrior, I can't remember which.
Anyway, if I make a Bowman, what kind?
Hunter? Crossbowman?  

Zarow

Examine Filter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:48 pm
I am too. :/
Thieves are really fun. Sins are ksing machines which can be pretty awesome. Chief bandits are REALLY fun to play with.
If your getting bored of maple, you could always quit and do something else with your life. o.o That's always an option.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:43 pm
I still think that if you have friends online then it wouldn't be so boring. Its boring when you online and find that your buddy and guild members are offline. Currently expanding my guild. Has 30 slots already but its curently full, so need to expand somemore. XD
And talking about ksing, at 3rd job, hermit is not a very good kser. The best would still be a dk with a cleric beside him. XD. My maple bro got more than 30 defames cos he roared at heneys hunting ground. crying . Pity.
But I tried playing my friend's level 98 I/L mage. Its so cool to freeze all the monsters at parking lot. Range is alot more than my priest. crying but you need to have the patience to play till that level.  

qutefoxy

zonic69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14 pm
>____>
if you want a warrior then go for a spearmen or fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:04 am
o.o
Sort of, but my class is suppose to be in its prime or something. It does get boring...mostly because its all just hardcore grinding after 71. Bowmen are worth it, but the middle levels are hell. It takes awhile. But, does pay off in the end, because our damage (well mine atleast) beats almost any 3rd job magician at my level. Magicans are fun too, but they're way too over played. Maple Island's the hardest for them in the game I bet xD But after that, they have advantage over most other jobs until 70's or even 60's. Then other jobs begin to catch. And (I think) they'll never have the advantage again after that point. Thieves are fun too, but they're expensive. Good stars cost quite a lot, along with equipment and armor scroll. Warriors, I have never tried, so...yeah.
>__>;

expired bonbon

Zarow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:48 am
Well, so far I have 23 friends on my buddylist. (I used to have 50. D: )
But, uhm... I am in a guild Lmaonade.
I always get on the wrong times, though! None of my friends are on when I get on.

And yes, Maple Island is a PAIN for Magicians.  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff