yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:32 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He stumbled. "Okay okay, no need to be pushy....." he said, still blushing.
Kali pulled him down and crouched over him, her hnd in her bag, "There she is..." she said pulling out a rose. User Image

He averted his eyes from looking at the chest in front of his face, and moved so he could see her. "Okay..."

"If we move away slowly she might not see us." Kali said reachign down for his hand

He tyook her hand in his but he looked at the woman. "Whats wrong with her?"
"She's gone a long time without Male blood. So she's senseing around for some.." Kali whispered, "You want to help her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:38 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He stumbled. "Okay okay, no need to be pushy....." he said, still blushing.
Kali pulled him down and crouched over him, her hnd in her bag, "There she is..." she said pulling out a rose. User Image

He averted his eyes from looking at the chest in front of his face, and moved so he could see her. "Okay..."

"If we move away slowly she might not see us." Kali said reachign down for his hand

"She's gone a long time without Male blood. So she's senseing around for some.." Kali whispered, "You want to help her?"

"I'm not heartless..." he said getting up and going over to the woman.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:46 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"yea but, she'll try and kill you!" Kali hissed in his ear as she follwoed him watching her closely  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:54 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"yea but, she'll try and kill you!" Kali hissed in his ear as she follwoed him watching her closely

He stood in front of the woman. "Hello." he said in a flat tone.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:57 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Her skin was ike white proclin as she reached out for his pant leg, Kali watched carefully, the rose thorns cutting into her hand as she squezzed it  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:00 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Her skin was ike white proclin as she reached out for his pant leg, Kali watched carefully, the rose thorns cutting into her hand as she squezzed it

He simply watched the woman, tense, ready to defend himself. He would give her blood, but only when he was ready to give it.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:12 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He simply watched the woman, tense, ready to defend himself. He would give her blood, but only when he was ready to give it.
"finally a man..." She whispered as she stared up at him with large blue eyes, Kali watched, her ears folded back as the woman sat up right. "I am Saiyuri." She whispere again and kiss Kale on teh lips  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:16 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"finally a man..." She whispered as she stared up at him with large blue eyes, Kali watched, her ears folded back as the woman sat up right. "I am Saiyuri." She whispere again and kiss Kale on teh lips

He stood there, unmoving and unnerved, just letting her kiss him.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:37 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali started to shake, she didnt break them apart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:53 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He slowly kissed her back, then pulled away. "I've been warned about you Saiyuri...Unlike other men, I'm not a fool." he whispered in her ear.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:56 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He slowly kissed her back, then pulled away. "I've been warned about you Saiyuri...Unlike other men, I'm not a fool." he whispered in her ear.
"excuse me?" She asked as she pulled on her shirt, closing it up. "What do you mean 'warned'?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:02 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"excuse me?" She asked as she pulled on her shirt, closing it up. "What do you mean 'warned'?"

"I mean how you feed on male blood..." he said, looking at her.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She blinked with tears in her eyes, "so I see...You do not mind letting me feed on you do you? I am starving myself....I have for a long long time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:38 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She blinked with tears in her eyes, "so I see...You do not mind letting me feed on you do you? I am starving myself....I have for a long long time..."

"Not at all..." he said, and cut his arm, blood trickling down his arm.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:54 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Not at all..." he said, and cut his arm, blood trickling down his arm.
She jumped and started to lap up the blood like a dog drinking water, Kali gave her a look and took a step back, disgusted  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff