yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He brushed her hand gently off his shoulder. "Y-Yeah...." he told them everything that had happened since he had gotten there, and everything right up to this point.
Boatns eyes and Keiko's grew huge as the laughed sniffled and gasped though the story, "My and this happened in three days? You must be tired." BOtan lokoed at keiko and she nodde,d "Come upstairs you can sleep in the extra bedroom to rest." before they could give him time to react botan and SHizuru pushed him up the stairs and into the room

"Wait! I dont--" he stumbled into the room and onto the floor. "Ow....great..." he said standing up and brushing himself off.
Botan sat outside the door to listen, just making sure he wasnt going to pull a hiei stunt and jump out the window, she had gotten teh call from Koenma an hour ago and was told to keep an eye on him

He opened the door and looked at Botan, knowing she was there. He growled and crossed his arms. "Hmph...."
She made a neko face and meowed, "I'm only doing my job."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:36 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He brushed her hand gently off his shoulder. "Y-Yeah...." he told them everything that had happened since he had gotten there, and everything right up to this point.
Boatns eyes and Keiko's grew huge as the laughed sniffled and gasped though the story, "My and this happened in three days? You must be tired." BOtan lokoed at keiko and she nodde,d "Come upstairs you can sleep in the extra bedroom to rest." before they could give him time to react botan and SHizuru pushed him up the stairs and into the room

"Wait! I dont--" he stumbled into the room and onto the floor. "Ow....great..." he said standing up and brushing himself off.
Botan sat outside the door to listen, just making sure he wasnt going to pull a hiei stunt and jump out the window, she had gotten teh call from Koenma an hour ago and was told to keep an eye on him

He opened the door and looked at Botan, knowing she was there. He growled and crossed his arms. "Hmph...."

"Yeah, well tell Koenma to take his damn academy and shove it up his a**..." he growled, before walking back downstairs. "Geez, I need to find a place to shower..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:41 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yeah, well tell Koenma to take his damn academy and shove it up his a**..." he growled, before walking back downstairs. "Geez, I need to find a place to shower..."
"kali was the one to tip Koenma off by the way." Botan frowned, "Down the hall for a shower."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:44 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"kali was the one to tip Koenma off by the way." Botan frowned, "Down the hall for a shower."

He grumbled. "Kali...of course...." he murmured, grabbing a towel and heading into the shower.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:48 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grumbled. "Kali...of course...." he murmured, grabbing a towel and heading into the shower.
"Is that a bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Is that a bad thing?"

"i dont know..." he said closing the bathroom door, and stepping into the shower  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:00 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Is that a bad thing?"

"i dont know..." he said closing the bathroom door, and stepping into the shower
Botan left him alone and walked downstairs  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:02 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Is that a bad thing?"

He came out a bit later, fully clothed and clean, his hair still a bit damp. "Hm...." he wondered.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Is that a bad thing?"

He came out a bit later, fully clothed and clean, his hair still a bit damp. "Hm...." he wondered.
"feeling better?" A familar voice asked  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:12 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Is that a bad thing?"

He looked to see who it was.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:39 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama was casually leaned up against the wall, he smlied and gave short wave, "Long time no see."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:45 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama was casually leaned up against the wall, he smlied and gave short wave, "Long time no see."

The first thing he immediatly did was punch him. "YOU IDIOT! Do you know how worried Kali was about you!?" he fumed.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:25 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The first thing he immediatly did was punch him. "YOU IDIOT! Do you know how worried Kali was about you!?" he fumed.
Kurama put a hand to the bruse that started to form, he put a hand over KAle's mouth, "Look, you cant tell ehr wher I am...I only came here to check up on our mother...then I'm leaving again. Understand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama put a hand to the bruse that started to form, he put a hand over KAle's mouth, "Look, you cant tell ehr wher I am...I only came here to check up on our mother...then I'm leaving again. Understand?"

He growled, then pushed his hand away. "Fine....but when you come back again I'm beating the crap out of you..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:56 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He growled, then pushed his hand away. "Fine....but when you come back again I'm beating the crap out of you..."
He noded and stepped back, "I see, tell me how my sister is..."  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces