Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:55 pm
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Not to step on any toes here...this is just a possible idea, but maybe a guild mule could be made so people can donate gold to it. Then either the owner of the guild, or people voting, could determine what to buy and who to give it to.

That's a brilliant idea actually. I have such an avatar that could be reverted to muley status. (I have about 6 avatars now. But yeah I could do that with Halloween_qween easy.)

Thanks...sadly it wasn't my idea, I saw it used in another guild to great success. I forgot to mention people could donate items to it directly also.

Oh....hm...I'd trust people I turn into mods to share the password with but I'm not sure about regular guildmembers. Unless you mean people would send an item to the mule in a trade to hang onto in case somebody wants it down the road and it can be given to them?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:30 pm
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Not to step on any toes here...this is just a possible idea, but maybe a guild mule could be made so people can donate gold to it. Then either the owner of the guild, or people voting, could determine what to buy and who to give it to.

That's a brilliant idea actually. I have such an avatar that could be reverted to muley status. (I have about 6 avatars now. But yeah I could do that with Halloween_qween easy.)

Thanks...sadly it wasn't my idea, I saw it used in another guild to great success. I forgot to mention people could donate items to it directly also.

Oh....hm...I'd trust people I turn into mods to share the password with but I'm not sure about regular guildmembers. Unless you mean people would send an item to the mule in a trade to hang onto in case somebody wants it down the road and it can be given to them?

I never meant for you to let others use the mule. I meant people could donate gold or items to the guild's mule so that it's easier for you to keep your personal items and gold seperate from what was donated.  

Mythspeak

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak

I never meant for you to let others use the mule. I meant people could donate gold or items to the guild's mule so that it's easier for you to keep your personal items and gold seperate from what was donated.

Hmm...I see. Well I'll take that into mind. I really like pimping out my avatars mule or not though so it actually will take contemplation...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:28 pm
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak

Hmm...I see. Well I'll take that into mind. I really like pimping out my avatars mule or not though so it actually will take contemplation...

Personally I enjoy making them look funny xd  

Angel of Flames2
Crew

Mythspeak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:23 pm
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak

I'm not sure if you think I meant you can't use your own items to dress up your mule. Forgive me if that's the case. Obviously you'll know the items you're wearing are yours. If you want to have more items than what you wear at any given time you can separate your inventory from donated items by putting a cheap bouquet or two between them...or any cheap item(s) that will be easy to remember. I used to do that to remember what items I wanted to sell on the market place and which I wanted to hold onto. It worked well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:38 am
-pops in-
-looks around-

Hey, if anyone has a

#0000FF Complex Shirt (M) laying around, please toss it at me T .T

It's the last thing I need to my Lost Love Avi >> for Halloweeny

Tankies XD

-pops out-

Onicker

Profitable Smoker

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

hellfox_88

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:24 pm
i ahve 2 dream avis on my pro.
i need donations cuz i just don't have enough gold and i haven't had time to get alot of it.
so any donations to me would be very much loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:51 pm
IAt the moment I am questing a summoning tome. I would be completing my dream avi if i could get it. If anyone could help me, i would be forever grateful to them.  

iRendezvous

Dapper Explorer

Chase_Ryton

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 am
my quest is for the aluranas rose with the male that i could change into, it was going to be part of my halloween costume  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 pm
well I'm questing a ghost cape have a look what it looks like but i only got 2.8k so anyone who will help I'll be very grateful and thanks if you do

User Image
Total Value: 67,577 Gold
After Exclusions: 13,972 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Ghost Cape
Superior Form
Black Wulf Boots
White Musketeer Shirt
Those Black 90s Gloves
Those Black 90s Pants
Grim Witchling Hat

I Aaron I

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 pm
xxX_Arron_Xxx
well I'm questing a ghost cape have a look what it looks like but i only got 2.8k so anyone who will help I'll be very grateful and thanks if you do

User Image
Total Value: 67,577 Gold
After Exclusions: 13,972 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Ghost Cape
Superior Form
Black Wulf Boots
White Musketeer Shirt
Those Black 90s Gloves
Those Black 90s Pants
Grim Witchling Hat

Good luck, at least you only have one item left. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Horns of the Demon- No where near affording them. razz  

XxSuccubus SinxX

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:42 pm
I'm pretty much content with my avatar. She's always dressed for Halloween. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:02 pm
XxSuccubus SinxX
Horns of the Demon- No where near affording them. razz

I feel your pain.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:03 pm
Lindpen
I'm pretty much content with my avatar. She's always dressed for Halloween. xp

I guess my avatar kind of is too since I'm always a vampire.  
Spooks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff