Submit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:03 pm
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

O I am not saying that they dont do some english too but they also do a lot of spanish stuff. Their cd Adicción, Tradición, Revolución is a lot of spanish too. But ya I kno what you mean by they do everything in spanish. Their are some pretty good spanish ska-core bands though.

Yeah, I'm just saying I believe his point is that compaired to spanish bands, VGS seems like an english band.

Dance

In comparison, ya I will agree with ya guys there.

yeah thats all he meant. but yeah, Nada en la Cabeza is definitely one of their best songs ever so I'm not saying they don't do Spanish songs.

Dance

Ha very awesome. How about El Coo Cooi? Songs so fun live.

Ahh yeahh that song is amazing live. even more so at a smaller venue, because then they interact w/ the crowd a lot more.

Dance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:28 pm
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

O I am not saying that they dont do some english too but they also do a lot of spanish stuff. Their cd Adicción, Tradición, Revolución is a lot of spanish too. But ya I kno what you mean by they do everything in spanish. Their are some pretty good spanish ska-core bands though.

Yeah, I'm just saying I believe his point is that compaired to spanish bands, VGS seems like an english band.

Dance

yeah thats all he meant. but yeah, Nada en la Cabeza is definitely one of their best songs ever so I'm not saying they don't do Spanish songs.

Dance

Ahh yeahh that song is amazing live. even more so at a smaller venue, because then they interact w/ the crowd a lot more.

Dance

O ya man. Saw dem at the HOB in Anaheim. Very fun show. But havnt really gotten a chance to go and see them in riverside yet.  

psycho ska

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:03 am
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

O ya man. Saw dem at the HOB in Anaheim. Very fun show. But havnt really gotten a chance to go and see them in riverside yet.

sometimes I wish I lived over there. cali bands never come to fl.

Dance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:06 am
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

Dance

Only the bigger bands go out there. There are so many good local bands but they dont have a chance to play out side the area. It's a shame. But at least you guys got to see the know how's farewell show.  

psycho ska

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:41 pm
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

Only the bigger bands go out there. There are so many good local bands but they dont have a chance to play out side the area. It's a shame. But at least you guys got to see the know how's farewell show.

yeah cept I didn't get to see the farewell show. I had no way to get there til like tickets sold out when I actually got a car. it was lame.

Dance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:46 pm
Guns of Navarone
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

yeah cept I didn't get to see the farewell show. I had no way to get there til like tickets sold out when I actually got a car. it was lame.

Dance

O man that does suck  

psycho ska

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:04 am
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

O man that does suck

yeah but now that I'm 18, have a car, and can spend money. I get to do s**t, like goto NY for the last 2 ASOB reunion shows

Dance

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:50 pm
Guns of Navarone
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psycho ska
Guns of Navarone
psychosamurai0

Dance

Dance

O man that does suck

yeah but now that I'm 18, have a car, and can spend money. I get to do s**t, like goto NY for the last 2 ASOB reunion shows

Dance

Ha, nice one dude  

psycho ska

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out