Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 pm
::Walks in and starts walking down the aisles, looking for a place to sit. Finally reaches the back, where there is an empty capartment. Walks in and sighs. Hears a thuding noise and looks in time to see Ann falling:: You're going to end up twisting your foot!! ::Shakes head and goes back into copartment::  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Alutian
Shelia waves, setting her book aside. "No, not really. Nowhere special, at any rate. What about you?"

"No. I'm not doing anything special either." Kitty sighed and shook her head, though she unable to supress a smile as Ann joined Juni on the floor, both still giggling insanely. "What do you think the odds are that they'll do it again? Or that they have concusions?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX
::Walks in and starts walking down the aisles, looking for a place to sit. Finally reaches the back, where there is an empty capartment. Walks in and sighs. Hears a thuding noise and looks in time to see Ann falling:: You're going to end up twisting your foot!! ::Shakes head and goes back into copartment::

Ann dusts herself off and walks into the compartment where Victoire occupied, "Nah, I have bones of steel! I can never break these babies xd " Ann slaps her knees in laughter.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

hey mind if i sit with you???  

the_cereal_queen

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:04 pm
Suddenly Juni pops up from the floor and makes a mad dash back to where she started while yelling, "OLYOLYOLYOLYOLYOLYOOOOO!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:39 am
:: Walks in and walks down the aisles. Finds a empty compartment . ::  

b e a r - c h o o

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:19 pm
the_cereal_queen
Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

::Looks up and smiles:: Sure, here. ::Lifts up trunk and puts in over her head::

::Turns to Ann and with eyebrows raised:: Really? So these : razz oints to Ann's knee:: Is steel? Let's see about that...::Takes foot and kicks, hard on her knee. With the force because she has done karate for over 5 years, she waits to see Ann's expression::

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:13 pm
Juni skids to a halt on her second round of the corridors just as Victoire's foot comes into contact with Ann's knee. "WHOA! Nice kick!" Juni says enthusiastically looking far more interested at the kick than the actual result of it.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:28 pm
Ann giggled, "Hey, that tickled!" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:48 am
Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX
the_cereal_queen
Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

::Looks up and smiles:: Sure, here. ::Lifts up trunk and puts in over her head::

::Turns to Ann and with eyebrows raised:: Really? So these : razz oints to Ann's knee:: Is steel? Let's see about that...::Takes foot and kicks, hard on her knee. With the force because she has done karate for over 5 years, she waits to see Ann's expression::

ok thanks. So do you think juni will ever get tired of running???  

the_cereal_queen

squishtastic psycho pop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:52 am
*shakes head in wonder*
how in the world did I manage to make it through term? Oh well, let's not question the higher-ups.

*steps onto the train and goes off in search of a seat*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:56 am
Animekitty47
Alutian
Shelia waves, setting her book aside. "No, not really. Nowhere special, at any rate. What about you?"

"No. I'm not doing anything special either." Kitty sighed and shook her head, though she unable to supress a smile as Ann joined Juni on the floor, both still giggling insanely. "What do you think the odds are that they'll do it again? Or that they have concusions?"

Shelia leans over to see outside the compartment.
"They'll do it again. And neither of them will get any injury past bruises. That seems to be the way the world works--the people who look for trouble like that find it and get off scott-free. People who try to avoid trouble find it anyhow and get beat up...unless they're lucky."

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:12 pm
"That's sounds more philosophical then I expected, but you do have a point," Kitty joined Shelia as they both watched the non-reaction of Victoire's kick to Ann's knees. "You definately have a point." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:26 pm
"Technically, that kick should have shattered her kneecaps. Trust me--those bones are a fairly weak point of the body, and a focused blow like that one...I wonder if Ann used some sort of spell?"  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:41 pm
*pops up behind Alutian* "Right on the mark! I sure did put a spell on my knees. I tend to be an accident prone in trains, I mean its better to be safe than sorry." Ann giggled and flounced off to the next compartment.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff