The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:52 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Both Kale and Koenma were having fun with this, Kalin did a low bow to ask Kali again to dance but she jumped back, looking at the bench, she smiled and placed the rose to her lips to hide her blush from Kale, "This one is for you Kale!" She giggled, Kalin frowned and placed his hands on his hips "Surely you you are not interested in that scrawny excuse for a demon!" Koenma laughed and nodded"Worse! He's a full human!" Kali's face turned red and she made a quick movement with her arm, there was a loud crack, she had turned the rose into a rosewhip, "Leave Kale alone! He's a great guy!" She looked over at Koenma, "Quite being a jealous baby or I'll make sure the next time I fight, It'll be you rbaby butt in this ring! Not some gay demon!"

Kale laughed, and clapped his hands a little, looking at Kalin. If she doesnt kill him, I will he thought, then grinned as he saw Kali and nodded.
Kali did a little curtsy and winked at him, then she turned to Kalin and all happines drained frmo her face, "SHall we then?" She asked as eight more tails sprouted from behind her, her teeth grew into fangs and her ears twicthed, "I dont like to wait on tests it makes me angsty."

If this wasn't a serious battle, Kale would probaly be really turned on right now, but he saved that for later, and watched anxiously.
She flicked her arm andthe whip cracked next to Kalin's head, he stood staring at her, "well? Move!" She growled but he stayed still, she ran foreward and flicked the whip again, it wrapped around Kalin's neck. The thorns digging into his neck, she pulled and forced him to the ground, "Fight me seriously!" She snapped as she stomped on his back, Kalin grabbed at the throns and flashed a wide smile, "Very nice, I like pain actually...its quite a turn on." Kali pulled harder on the whip and forced him down, "I said fight!" Kalin sighed, "If i must. I dont want to hurt such a beautiful girl."Koenma called into the rong "she's not as breakable as she looks! Her curves are smooth but she's as sharp as they come!"He nodded and reached up his hand grabbing at her throat, "Then I will not allow you to make a mockery of me my dear."Kali gasped as he stood up and ripped the whip from his neck, holding her off the ground four feet with one hand so she was eye level with him.

Kale watched, keeping calm. He watched Kalin and Kali.
[wow, lotta K names o.O]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:58 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Both Kale and Koenma were having fun with this, Kalin did a low bow to ask Kali again to dance but she jumped back, looking at the bench, she smiled and placed the rose to her lips to hide her blush from Kale, "This one is for you Kale!" She giggled, Kalin frowned and placed his hands on his hips "Surely you you are not interested in that scrawny excuse for a demon!" Koenma laughed and nodded"Worse! He's a full human!" Kali's face turned red and she made a quick movement with her arm, there was a loud crack, she had turned the rose into a rosewhip, "Leave Kale alone! He's a great guy!" She looked over at Koenma, "Quite being a jealous baby or I'll make sure the next time I fight, It'll be you rbaby butt in this ring! Not some gay demon!"

Kale laughed, and clapped his hands a little, looking at Kalin. If she doesnt kill him, I will he thought, then grinned as he saw Kali and nodded.
Kali did a little curtsy and winked at him, then she turned to Kalin and all happines drained frmo her face, "SHall we then?" She asked as eight more tails sprouted from behind her, her teeth grew into fangs and her ears twicthed, "I dont like to wait on tests it makes me angsty."

If this wasn't a serious battle, Kale would probaly be really turned on right now, but he saved that for later, and watched anxiously.
She flicked her arm andthe whip cracked next to Kalin's head, he stood staring at her, "well? Move!" She growled but he stayed still, she ran foreward and flicked the whip again, it wrapped around Kalin's neck. The thorns digging into his neck, she pulled and forced him to the ground, "Fight me seriously!" She snapped as she stomped on his back, Kalin grabbed at the throns and flashed a wide smile, "Very nice, I like pain actually...its quite a turn on." Kali pulled harder on the whip and forced him down, "I said fight!" Kalin sighed, "If i must. I dont want to hurt such a beautiful girl."Koenma called into the rong "she's not as breakable as she looks! Her curves are smooth but she's as sharp as they come!"He nodded and reached up his hand grabbing at her throat, "Then I will not allow you to make a mockery of me my dear."Kali gasped as he stood up and ripped the whip from his neck, holding her off the ground four feet with one hand so she was eye level with him.

[wow, lotta K names o.O]

[oops wasnt thinking]
Kali moved her head down and sunk her fangs into his hand, he didnt feel it at first but then he dropped her, as she fell she kicked at him for between the legs and hit dead center. HIs eyes grew large as he hit the ground crying and whimpering, Kali looked at Koenma and said ina serious tone, "I think I won..." but he grasped at her ankel, gasping
"that has to be againstthe rules..."
"No." Kali shook her head and shook him off, "Koenma shuold have told you to wear a cup when fighting me. Everyone has to."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:14 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[wow, lotta K names o.O]

[oops wasnt thinking]
Kali moved her head down and sunk her fangs into his hand, he didnt feel it at first but then he dropped her, as she fell she kicked at him for between the legs and hit dead center. HIs eyes grew large as he hit the ground crying and whimpering, Kali looked at Koenma and said ina serious tone, "I think I won..." but he grasped at her ankel, gasping
"No." Kali shook her head and shook him off, "Koenma shuold have told you to wear a cup when fighting me. Everyone has to."

Kale nearly fell off the bench in laughter. It was hilarious. He gave Kali an round of applause, then looked at Koenma.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:26 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[wow, lotta K names o.O]

[oops wasnt thinking]

Kale nearly fell off the bench in laughter. It was hilarious. He gave Kali an round of applause, then looked at Koenma.
She bowed and didn't notice Koenma snap his fingers, Kalin was on his feet and grabbed Kali in a choke hold, "Dance with me." Kali's eye twicthed,
"I dont dance!" She droppe dher head foreward and threw it back bustign his nose, she dropped to teh ground. She looked to Kale, "Throw me my bag!" she pointed to a base ball bag beside the bench  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:27 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[wow, lotta K names o.O]

[oops wasnt thinking]

She bowed and didn't notice Koenma snap his fingers, Kalin was on his feet and grabbed Kali in a choke hold, "Dance with me." Kali's eye twicthed,
"I dont dance!" She droppe dher head foreward and threw it back bustign his nose, she dropped to teh ground. She looked to Kale, "Throw me my bag!" she pointed to a base ball bag beside the bench

Kale went over, then quickly threw the bag to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:31 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[wow, lotta K names o.O]

[oops wasnt thinking]

The bag came open and a wooden bat came flying out, she grabbed it and tapped it against her shoes like a baseball player, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0ca5i102E, Music erupted from a boom box at the top of the bleanchers, Kalin and Kali stared each other down, KAlin's nose beelding. Kalin ran up, a small dagger in his hands, Kali smiled with a childrish girn,
"Hey Batter Batter, Hey Batter Batter! SWING!" When he was close enough Kali swung with all her might, hittin gin the nuts again but there was a loud crack and Kalin's face paled.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:34 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[oops wasnt thinking]

The bag came open and a wooden bat came flying out, she grabbed it and tapped it against her shoes like a baseball player, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM0ca5i102E, Music erupted from a boom box at the top of the bleanchers, Kalin and Kali stared each other down, KAlin's nose beelding. Kalin ran up, a small dagger in his hands, Kali smiled with a childrish girn,
"Hey Batter Batter, Hey Batter Batter! SWING!" When he was close enough Kali swung with all her might, hittin gin the nuts again but there was a loud crack and Kalin's face paled.

"Ooooo...." Kale said, covering his eyes a bit. He didnt want to know what caused that sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:06 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[oops wasnt thinking]

"Ooooo...." Kale said, covering his eyes a bit. He didnt want to know what caused that sound.
She smiled to herself and stood up straight, she knew that sound. His cup had broke. She had broke many playing baseball with Yusuke and Kuwabara to know.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:10 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She smiled to herself and stood up straight, she knew that sound. His cup had broke. She had broke many playing baseball with Yusuke and Kuwabara to know.

He looked at them. "Is it over?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:17 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Hey Batter Batter, Hey Batter Batter! SWING!" When he was close enough Kali swung with all her might, hittin gin the nuts again but there was a loud crack and Kalin's face paled.[/quote"Ooooo...." Kale said, covering his eyes a bit. He didnt want to know what caused that sound.

]"DO you really wish to continue?" She asked holding her palm up, a blue flame in the middle, "With me armed and you not protected?" Kalin's face paled again and he stayed down,
"I admit defeat, you have no mercy." Kali smiled and turned to Koenma, "When's the exam?" She smiled and left the ring with Kalin cursign himself for being a wuss. Koenma turned and snapped at Kale, "You! Its time for your first test! Get in the other ring!"

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:19 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"Hey Batter Batter, Hey Batter Batter! SWING!" When he was close enough Kali swung with all her might, hittin gin the nuts again but there was a loud crack and Kalin's face paled.[/quote"Ooooo...." Kale said, covering his eyes a bit. He didnt want to know what caused that sound.

]"DO you really wish to continue?" She asked holding her palm up, a blue flame in the middle, "With me armed and you not protected?" Kalin's face paled again and he stayed down,
"I admit defeat, you have no mercy." Kali smiled and turned to Koenma, "When's the exam?" She smiled and left the ring with Kalin cursign himself for being a wuss. Koenma turned and snapped at Kale, "You! Its time for your first test! Get in the other ring!"

"Someone seems annoyed..." he said, standing up. He went to the other ring calmly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:22 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Someone seems annoyed..." he said, standing up. He went to the other ring calmly.
Kali kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly at him, "Good luck!" She smiled before kissign him quickly on the lips, Koenma snapped his fingers again and another ring appeared

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:24 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly at him, "Good luck!" She smiled before kissign him quickly on the lips, Koenma snapped his fingers again and another ring appeared

He smiled at Kali, then stood in the ring calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:25 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Male or Female?"He asked crossing his arms,  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:30 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Male or Female?"He asked crossing his arms,

"Surprise me." Kale said, scratching his head, not really paying attention, as he never did during any kind of test.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff