Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Alchemy; A dark art or the way of life? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this an enjoyable subject?
  Yes
  Somewhat
  No
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:59 pm
wiccan of the moon
Ah, yes. But as I remember it was "confirmed" by NASA, who is causing the hole. Do you really think they're going to tell people there is actually a hole when they know they're causing it?

Yes, it increases a funding for NASA if they do say that so they can develop more environmentally friendly orbital flight systems.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Ah, yes. But as I remember it was "confirmed" by NASA, who is causing the hole. Do you really think they're going to tell people there is actually a hole when they know they're causing it?

Yes, it increases a funding for NASA if they do say that so they can develop more environmentally friendly orbital flight systems.

Like a bunch of rocket scientists give a rat's a** about environmentally friendly orbital system. The only funding they want is to pay the idiots that work for them.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:59 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Like a bunch of rocket scientists give a rat's a** about environmentally friendly orbital system. The only funding they want is to pay the idiots that work for them.
You mean the idiots that developed things like the worlds most powerful telescope and were instrumental in the development of solar powered technology constantly driving us in the need to no longer rely on fossil fuels but on renewable energy sources instead? Including thanks to research in solar sail technology ways to power space craft without fossil fuels which could be adapted to conventional atmospheric and ground based vehicles? Those idiots?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 am
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

You mean the idiots that developed things like the worlds most powerful telescope and were instrumental in the development of solar powered technology constantly driving us in the need to no longer rely on fossil fuels but on renewable energy sources instead? Including thanks to research in solar sail technology ways to power space craft without fossil fuels which could be adapted to conventional atmospheric and ground based vehicles? Those idiots?

Yes, those idiots. I don't give a crap what they did. The world was a hell of a lot better without people having to look into space. We should worry about the Earth, not space.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Yes, those idiots. I don't give a crap what they did. The world was a hell of a lot better without people having to look into space. We should worry about the Earth, not space.
So what your saying is developing viable orbital power stations... that harness solar radiation and transmit it back to earth, removing our reliance on environmentally damaging fossil fuels and potentially damaging nuclear power is a bad thing?

Also how was thew world better, thanks to the space program we have satelite communications which mean we can globally moniter the weather to warn of impending disasters, co-ordinate massive relief and aid efforts and safely enhance our understanding of the universe.

Without science and early astronomy and looking to the heavens, we would still believe the earth was flat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 pm
Yes, but to "look to the heavens" there is no need for too expensive, piece of junk shuttles. It's called a telescope. Want me spell it out for you?

There is no way to truly know when and where disasters will happen, nor which way they will go. But heh, I'm a 16 year old insane chick, who cares what I think, eh?  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:08 pm
wiccan of the moon
Yes, but to "look to the heavens" there is no need for too expensive, piece of junk shuttles. It's called a telescope. Want me spell it out for you?

There is no way to truly know when and where disasters will happen, nor which way they will go. But heh, I'm a 16 year old insane chick, who cares what I think, eh?

.....Argueing with you is giving me an annuerism.

WE GO UP INTO SPACE... WE LAUNCH SHUTTLES SO WE CAN:

STUDY MATTER THATS UNSTABLE TO STUDY IN THE ATMOSPHERE.
RESEARCH CLEAN AND EFFECIENT POWER GENERATION TECHNOLOGY.
STUDY THE SKY WITHOUT THE LIGHT REFRACTIONS FROM THE EARTHS ATMOSPHERE.
SO WE CAN FIND NEW MINABLE RESOURCES AND MINERALS.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:50 pm
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Finally! Go Annuerisms!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, are they not?  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Finally! Go Annuerisms!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, are they not?

Yes but you're infuriatingly single minded about it.

Ok so let me ask you a question.

If science is evil, why do you live your life style?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:02 pm
I'm a Wiccan. I live it how I want it. I'm not single minded, just stuck in my ways. If you problem with that, then bite me.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:10 pm
wiccan of the moon
I'm a Wiccan. I live it how I want it. I'm not single minded, just stuck in my ways. If you problem with that, then bite me.
Single minded as in your not even open to listen to others opinions or take them on board... that is the definition of being single minded.

As for being a wiccan.. that isn't what I asked if you're opposed to science why do you live your lifestyle a lifestyle only made possible by the continued advancement of science?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 am
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Single minded as in your not even open to listen to others opinions or take them on board... that is the definition of being single minded.

As for being a wiccan.. that isn't what I asked if you're opposed to science why do you live your lifestyle a lifestyle only made possible by the continued advancement of science?

That's how I was raised. I'm supposed to trust science like my parents. It's just that I refuse to do so. I was told science helps us, but something keeps telling me it's wrong. Does that answer it good enough for you? huh?  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:17 am
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

That's how I was raised. I'm supposed to trust science like my parents. It's just that I refuse to do so. I was told science helps us, but something keeps telling me it's wrong. Does that answer it good enough for you? huh?

Science is supposed to help us and it regualarly has, if you truly feel science is wrong, why not abolish everything in your life you have thanks to science?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:14 am
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

Science is supposed to help us and it regualarly has, if you truly feel science is wrong, why not abolish everything in your life you have thanks to science?

I plan to when I grow up. At this time, I really can't.  

wiccan of the moon

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:43 pm
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon
Rellik San
wiccan of the moon

I plan to when I grow up. At this time, I really can't.

Yes you can, because what are you going to do with any of your education as all the tools you use for it are based on science.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff