Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:41 am
Just sit back, just sit back
Just sit back and relax
Just sit back and relapse again …

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's my second introduction XD...

Hi, my name is Panda.Gal :3 I also live in Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada
I love many other bands like Fall Out Boy, (Of couse Panic! At the Disco )
Paramore, Gym Class Heroes, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye, Sum 41, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and plenty more. I talk about Panic! At the Disco a lot at school I almost got ALL of my friends into it because I talk way to much about them and they decide to give a listen to them. Sometimes I say "lol" a lot...
I get mad at people when they decide to call them "gay" or "emo" Its just really annoying @_@ Same with people who say they love them more than me and only like one songs and only knows that song @_@ "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" I mean that song is awesome but why not go listen to some other of their songs and see if you like those ones... But oh well...

Well this is my post :3 I LOVE every song by them but these are my tops :3
Top Songs
1. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
2. Camisado
3. I Constantly Thank God For Esteban
4. There's A Reason These Tables Are Numbered
5. Nails For Breakfast and Tacks for Snacks

<333333xinfinty Panic! At the Disco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:40 pm
Panda.Gal
Just sit back and relax

Paramore, Gym Class Heroes, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye, Sum 41, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and plenty more. I talk about Panic! At the Disco a lot at school I almost got ALL of my friends into it because I talk way to much about them and they decide to give a listen to them. Sometimes I say "lol" a lot...
I get mad at people when they decide to call them "gay" or "emo" Its just really annoying @_@ Same with people who say they love them more than me and only like one songs and only knows that song @_@ "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" I mean that song is awesome but why not go listen to some other of their songs and see if you like those ones... But oh well...

Top Songs
2. Camisado

Hahahaha. I didn't know you were on this guild. Panda >.< and btw I answered you back on the little comment thingy. Weee hmm who are the lucky people that is not into Panic! ??  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:59 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
Just sit back and relax

Top Songs
2. Camisado

Hahahaha. I didn't know you were on this guild. Panda >.< and btw I answered you back on the little comment thingy. Weee hmm who are the lucky people that is not into Panic! ??

I've been in the guild for quite a while :33
I found out you were in the guild yesterday XD : DD
I hear people sayings "Oh I hate Panic! At the Disco" because I have them
on my binder and I can hear them so I get mad and some of my friends
just don't like em DD:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:54 am
User Image
Wooop. Second Introduction!

My Name Is; Toastehh/Toastyy On Gaia, But In RL Im Called Lozzi.
I'm A Eggy From England.
I Love My Music; My Pride And Joy.
Fall Out Boy, Panic!, Foo Fighters,Madina Lake,Linkin Park, And LOADS Others.
I <3 Making Friends, So Pass Me A Pm Sometime and i'll POURMYHEARTOUT; Or just talk aload of jibberish.
Im A Hair Fantic, A Weird Obsession.
I'd Love to see Panic! Live; Though the only concerts i've ever been to Are Will Young [LOL], And Big Gig 06 And 07. [Saw Mcfly in 07]

Andd, I Really Don't know what else to put without writing an essay.

So <33

Questing For A Year.. 88k/170K
Got This Far On My Own. Help??.<33
TopDonators.♥
Candied Citrus  14K O: heart
In.Need.Of_Repairs  400g <3

Teh Toasted E m o

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:11 pm
~[girlygirl]~
Hello.
I'm Girlygirl, but most people call me Girly, and it's kinda stuck. Do not be fooled by my username. Even though I do have some girly qualities, I'm not that into makeup or fashion.
I love P!ATD and FOB. They are the bestest bands evar. whee I am a fangirl, I admit, but I just can't help myself. D:
I may come off as a b***h, but I can be friendly, honest!
...Unless you see me in the Chatterbox, Pwning noobs. >.<
I also RP, and I love to write. I want to be an author someday.

...And I know this intro is a million times better than my old one. ^w^
So anyway...I'll see all of you around the guild! biggrin

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Scarlet Summer
Hi people, I'm Scarlet Summer.
You can call me Scarlet, Summer, Devin (my name irl), or something else.
I'm 14 years old.
My favorite band is Panic! At The Disco!
I also love The Hush Sound and Taking Back Sunday.
I'm trying to start to listen to more bands, like : The Academy Is..., Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, etc.
I guess I can seem fangirl-ish too, and be like "OMG!! Ryan is so f-ing adorable!!1!"
But trust me, I am a true fan.
I love these boys with all my heart, they are my obsession.
Panic! completes me.
I guess I'm finished now. wink heart

<33 Panic! completes me too.
I like that line.
"Panic! completes me."
I'm going to use that somewhere someday. xD
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:18 pm
punkguitar65
Hi, I'm punkguitar65 (ok that sounded really weird but...) I hang around here a lot. It's probably the best up-to-date guild I'm in.

I found Panic! at the Disco when "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" was on the radio. At first I didn't care about rock bands, and stuff like that, but I loved "Sins" cuz my friend and I would always sing along to that song. When the VMA's came around, I freaked out about Panic! saying that the video would give me nightmares b/c of the makeup. xd Yeah...and it took me a really long while to to find a place to listen A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

NOW, I love the whole Fueled By Ramen roster (and lots of different kinds of music). In fact, I put that as a random fact for my math class. And the teacher didn't know FBR and thought I was weird. (and he's really young, i caught him listening to Kelis or something.)

I can be energetic, random, moody, LOL-ish, but it never really shows here.

I figure skate, at least used to, play piano, guitar, baritone sax, dance, and be lazy at weekends.

I'm still in school. I had a weird math teacher. I have like bunches of stories about him...(he's my frickin' neighbor! and stuff like that)

Um.....yeahhhhhh....-slowly exits-

You're cute. whee
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:21 pm
takashi_sahoko

User Image

User Image ~Well we're just a wet dream for the webzines

What is up people?!! My name is
Takashi_Sahoko Living the life in the beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada with my 3 best friends Dianne, Gen and Tammy and my wonderful family I have many nicknames. And you can call me this by the way. Rish, Taka, Denise, and Sha I really do not know where those came from. My favorite bands are of course Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, The Academy Is... Cute is what we aim for, Boys like Girls, etc I Love music. Literally. I've been in my choir fro the past 3 years. And they have been the best 3 years ever. I first heard of Panic! when my friend was saying how much she hated them. Pshh! And since it is me, I had to listen to myself, to tell if it was bad or not. Of course they aren't bad. My favorite song is/are
;;There's A Good Reason (<-- shortened)
;;But It's better If you Do
;; Build God and Then We'll Talk
;; London Beckoned

If you really can't tell I LOVE making these thing look pretty. It's so fun to make. I pretty much use the colors lightgreen, skyblue, and gray
use other colors too, but I like those top 3 as the one I use. I think that's it. If I have anything more to add, I'll ad it

Make Us It Make Us Hip Make us Scene~ User Image

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 It's cool that you live in Vegas. 3nodding

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:23 pm
California_Kit_Kat
User Image

Hello. Again. My name is Ekat. Or on Gaia Online I'm known as California_Kit_Kat. Um. I'm thirteen and I've been listening to Panic! At the Disco ever since '06. I apologize for my low participation in this guild. My school assignments are completely getting in the way. But I love Brendon Urie. He's an amazing singer! I love their lyrics more than anything. They're just so deep and meaningful ... well to me at least. I was introduced to them because of my best friend Katharine. I'm so happy that she let me listen to I Write Sins Not Tragedies! Ever since then I asked to get the album on my ipod. Now I still listen to it and never get tired of it! My favorite songs are: Camisado, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off, and First Try. Well all of them are my favorites but I just like those songs more. So I'll start by posting more often in this guild. Thanks again for letting me join.
- California_Kit_Kat

Oh, don't worry about it. whee I've been busy as well! <3 Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:24 pm
CityScene
takashi_sahoko

User Image

User Image ~Well we're just a wet dream for the webzines

What is up people?!! My name is
Takashi_Sahoko Living the life in the beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada with my 3 best friends Dianne, Gen and Tammy and my wonderful family I have many nicknames. And you can call me this by the way. Rish, Taka, Denise, and Sha I really do not know where those came from. My favorite bands are of course Panic! at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, The Academy Is... Cute is what we aim for, Boys like Girls, etc I Love music. Literally. I've been in my choir fro the past 3 years. And they have been the best 3 years ever. I first heard of Panic! when my friend was saying how much she hated them. Pshh! And since it is me, I had to listen to myself, to tell if it was bad or not. Of course they aren't bad. My favorite song is/are
;;There's A Good Reason (<-- shortened)
;;But It's better If you Do
;; Build God and Then We'll Talk
;; London Beckoned

If you really can't tell I LOVE making these thing look pretty. It's so fun to make. I pretty much use the colors lightgreen, skyblue, and gray
use other colors too, but I like those top 3 as the one I use. I think that's it. If I have anything more to add, I'll ad it

Make Us It Make Us Hip Make us Scene~ User Image

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 It's cool that you live in Vegas. 3nodding

Ohhh! right I forgot, this is my second introduction, but thank you anyways >.<

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:27 pm
Panda.Gal
Just sit back and relax

Top Songs
2. Camisado

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! heart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:29 pm
Teh Toasted E m o
User Image
Wooop. Second Introduction!

My Name Is; Toastehh/Toastyy On Gaia, But In RL Im Called Lozzi.
I'm A Eggy From England.
I Love My Music; My Pride And Joy.
Fall Out Boy, Panic!, Foo Fighters,Madina Lake,Linkin Park, And LOADS Others.
I <3 Making Friends, So Pass Me A Pm Sometime and i'll POURMYHEARTOUT; Or just talk aload of jibberish.
Im A Hair Fantic, A Weird Obsession.
I'd Love to see Panic! Live; Though the only concerts i've ever been to Are Will Young [LOL], And Big Gig 06 And 07. [Saw Mcfly in 07]

Andd, I Really Don't know what else to put without writing an essay.

So <33

Questing For A Year.. 88k/170K
Got This Far On My Own. Help??.<33
TopDonators.♥
Candied Citrus  14K O: heart
In.Need.Of_Repairs  400g <3

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! xD <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:30 pm
takashi_sahoko
Ohhh! right I forgot, this is my second introduction, but thank you anyways >.<

I'm welcoming everyone, even if it is there second introduction. surprised (I think that everyone who has posted here so far...I think it's everyones second intro.) 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:18 pm
Hey I'm PYRO_Miss_Xx,
My real name is Michelle, I'm known by my friends as Mitch, Shell and Mickey.
ninja
I'm 13 and I live in England, U.k but I'm originally from Denmark (It's a Little country above Germany and below Sweden)I only really got into Panic! just before last year. I kept on listening to the song on the internet..you know like lying is the most fun and I write sins ect. I listened to one of the songs before but I never really knew who they were, until my best friend played it on her phone in the music room at lunch and told me it was Panic! and the fandomness kicked in after that. Now I officalily (sp?) love my cousin for getting a fever you can't sweat (It wasn't out in England so he ordered it from America..or was It Canada??)

I'm an only child by the way and people may..no strike that will say that I'm a very strange little girl ninja  

PYRO_pixie_Xx

4,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:23 pm
CityScene
punkguitar65
Hi, I'm punkguitar65 (ok that sounded really weird but...) I hang around here a lot. It's probably the best up-to-date guild I'm in.

I found Panic! at the Disco when "I Write Sins, Not Tragedies" was on the radio. At first I didn't care about rock bands, and stuff like that, but I loved "Sins" cuz my friend and I would always sing along to that song. When the VMA's came around, I freaked out about Panic! saying that the video would give me nightmares b/c of the makeup. xd Yeah...and it took me a really long while to to find a place to listen A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

NOW, I love the whole Fueled By Ramen roster (and lots of different kinds of music). In fact, I put that as a random fact for my math class. And the teacher didn't know FBR and thought I was weird. (and he's really young, i caught him listening to Kelis or something.)

I can be energetic, random, moody, LOL-ish, but it never really shows here.

I figure skate, at least used to, play piano, guitar, baritone sax, dance, and be lazy at weekends.

I'm still in school. I had a weird math teacher. I have like bunches of stories about him...(he's my frickin' neighbor! and stuff like that)

Um.....yeahhhhhh....-slowly exits-

You're cute. whee
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

Thank You. heart 4laugh

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces