Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
how do people see you as Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How are you classified at school?
emo
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
punk
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
scene
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
poser
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Scabies

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:56 pm
People just don't see me. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:57 am
I don't really know. This seems like one of the things mind reading would be really useful in.

Although, I'm pretty sure people think I'm an alien to the world. Despite how nice I am to everyone, they always wanna stay away from me. This is other people. My friends, who actually bother to get to know me better, actually care. They make me happy, as though I'm useful in the world. I may just seem like one of the people from the Grudge on the outside to everyone who's seems me, but to tell the truth, I really feel happy around my friends.

What makes me so depressed and sad and angry is how other people treat me. As I like to say, they like judging the book from the cover, not from the summary or story inside. They stay away from me because of the way I dress, the way I seem, the music I listen to, the pictures I draw, the poetry I write. This is what pains me. They don't want to know me. They judge me for the way I seem, not for who I really am deep down inside my heart.

The Raining Soul

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:13 pm
EmoJirachi
I don't really know. This seems like one of the things mind reading would be really useful in.

Although, I'm pretty sure people think I'm an alien to the world. Despite how nice I am to everyone, they always wanna stay away from me. This is other people. My friends, who actually bother to get to know me better, actually care. They make me happy, as though I'm useful in the world. I may just seem like one of the people from the Grudge on the outside to everyone who's seems me, but to tell the truth, I really feel happy around my friends.

What makes me so depressed and sad and angry is how other people treat me. As I like to say, they like judging the book from the cover, not from the summary or story inside. They stay away from me because of the way I dress, the way I seem, the music I listen to, the pictures I draw, the poetry I write. This is what pains me. They don't want to know me. They judge me for the way I seem, not for who I really am deep down inside my heart.

i hear you. people have gotten so thickheaded and stereotypical now. no one takes the time to get to know a person before they pass quick jugment on you  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:05 pm
it's always been like that  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Klusterfuq

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:36 pm
when i was in high school all of the students there thought i was goth. lol. i thought they were stupid because i am no where near goth lmao. they had no idea what goth is so they called me that just because i wear a lot of black clothes, eyeliner, chokers and stuff like that. all of my friends call me the emo kid. yeah i'm pretty emotional but i honestly don't know what i am. i don't have a classification for myself. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:18 am
Soviet Mudkipz
it's always been like that
But it's not right.  

The Raining Soul

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:00 pm
I hate being classified. I hate even saying what people classify me as because then other people will be like, "What are you talking about, you stupid poser?!" That just makes me mad. And it's not worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:47 am
Corpse_Bride_131
I hate being classified. I hate even saying what people classify me as because then other people will be like, "What are you talking about, you stupid poser?!" That just makes me mad. And it's not worth it.
Welcome to my world.  

The Raining Soul

Innocent_Catie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:01 am
I'm a weird mix.

People call me emo, hippie, punk, poser, prep.

It all depends on what's clean to wear. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:38 am
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

See, this is why I get pissed at people. Emo is not about what you wear, whether you slit your wrists or not, whether you wear eyeliner or write depressing stuff...It's about the pain inside you...  

The Raining Soul

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:22 pm
EmoJirachi
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

See, this is why I get pissed at people. Emo is not about what you wear, whether you slit your wrists or not, whether you wear eyeliner or write depressing stuff...It's about the pain inside you...

WTF
She fails.
You fail.
IT'S A MUSIC GENRE.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:34 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
EmoJirachi
Innocent_Catie
I'm a weird mix.

WTF
She fails.
You fail.
IT'S A MUSIC GENRE.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:04 pm

Ha-ha!
Yes!
I totally forgot about our failure furry friend.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:14 pm
I think we need to add some rules to our guild.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:17 am
Sorry if I defied the rules sweatdrop  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games