yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:20 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yeah, what about them?" he asked, not really caring.

"They might be pronounced dead." SHe rolled over on her stomach, "I hope Kurama-kun is ok. I dont know what I'd do if I lost him." She sighed and the tried to brighten the mood, "So why did you come to the school?"

He sighed and scratched his head. "To control my powers..." he said, and opened his suitcase, making sure he had ammo in his gun, and he polised the katana-giri carefully.
She looked at the gun carefully, "What powers do you have? I have Kitsune magic...." She said as she wacthed him clean

"I can manipulate the weak minded into doing what I want, hear a whisper from 50 feet away, and ...." he stopped, and put away the blade. "What about these 4 boys? I wasnt paying attention when that little midget Koenma offered me enrollment here."

"well..." Kali told him the story of how the three boys, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara had gone missing on a mission in demon world and had been gone for almost a year, "everyone in human world is so worried, I used to know Kurama fairly well, so I joined to help find them." She said as she got up and stood by his bed, "May I sit with you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:26 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Yeah, what about them?" he asked, not really caring.

"They might be pronounced dead." SHe rolled over on her stomach, "I hope Kurama-kun is ok. I dont know what I'd do if I lost him." She sighed and the tried to brighten the mood, "So why did you come to the school?"

He sighed and scratched his head. "To control my powers..." he said, and opened his suitcase, making sure he had ammo in his gun, and he polised the katana-giri carefully.
She looked at the gun carefully, "What powers do you have? I have Kitsune magic...." She said as she wacthed him clean

"I can manipulate the weak minded into doing what I want, hear a whisper from 50 feet away, and ...." he stopped, and put away the blade. "What about these 4 boys? I wasnt paying attention when that little midget Koenma offered me enrollment here."

"well..." Kali told him the story of how the three boys, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and Kuwabara had gone missing on a mission in demon world and had been gone for almost a year, "everyone in human world is so worried, I used to know Kurama fairly well, so I joined to help find them." She said as she got up and stood by his bed, "May I sit with you?"

He smiled and nodded, then thought for second. "Yusuke hm?....Ah yes, now I remember. I had tried to stop one of his fights with Kuwabara, and ended breaking something in the process..." he said, but he laughed.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

tiemiosho

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Meanwhile, over in the mess hall, Tiemiosho stared down the masses of meaty foods. As a vegetarian, it was all too overwhelming.

Well, at least she was there to protect the dignity of her beloved gingers, even if one (kuwabara) was missing. She just hoped she could get to him before some Mary Sue could destroy his entire characterization. XP

She wasn't officially part of the PPC just yet. She needed more info on the enemy before she felt ready to join. But the perfect, pretty, snobby, Kuwa-bashing was all too simple, and yet so frightening... She got out one of her cool little gadgets and examined it. No Sue traits picked up yet... so far...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:19 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He smiled and nodded, then thought for second. "Yusuke hm?....Ah yes, now I remember. I had tried to stop one of his fights with Kuwabara, and ended breaking something in the process..." he said, but he laughed.
"Thats awful! Usually its them who breaks somethign when I break it up!" She laughed and her red tail swayed gently, "I like talking to you. Your really a pleasnt guy, Kale."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:49 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Thats awful! Usually its them who breaks somethign when I break it up!" She laughed and her red tail swayed gently, "I like talking to you. Your really a pleasnt guy, Kale."

He blushed lightly, and closed his eyes. "Thanks..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:33 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"i'm feeling brave..." She looked at Kale and smiled, then she did something she never did before, she kissed him quickly on the lips and smiled  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:36 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"i'm feeling brave..." She looked at Kale and smiled, then she did something she never did before, she kissed him quickly on the lips and smiled

He turned a bright red, and fell off the bed in shock. "What...was that...for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:44 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Told you I was feeling brave!" She laughed, "You must lern i am blunt." she smiled and kaid on her stomach  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Told you I was feeling brave!" She laughed, "You must lern i am blunt." she smiled and kaid on her stomach

He got up, and lifted her chin up and smiled. "Thats good to know..." he said, kissing her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:01 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He got up, and lifted her chin up and smiled. "Thats good to know..." he said, kissing her lightly.
When the kiss was over Kali jumped back in shock, her face a deep crimson red  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:04 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grinned, and sat on his bed again, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:09 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"i take it your blunt too." She finally said  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I cant really tell what blunt is, but I did that cause I like you already." he said, and stripped, then changed into fresh clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:48 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I cant really tell what blunt is, but I did that cause I like you already." he said, and stripped, then changed into fresh clothes.
Kali blushed and laid her head on her knees "You like me? Already?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:51 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali blushed and laid her head on her knees "You like me? Already?"

He grinned. "Yea!" he said, and sat on his bed again.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff