Anad Kay

550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:01 pm
Name: Kaden Sky
Self description (preferably a pic): User Image
weapons: Twin blades, one a dark red blade with a black hilt, the other a light blue with a silver hilt
Spirit powers: He’s a puppet master. He keeps dolls with him can control them however he wishes. He can turn other’s into his dolls as well by putting them in a dolls mask, essentially giving them a doll face and making them his puppets. The down side to this is they sometimes remember what they did while under his control and have a tendency to get pissed with him for doing so. The masks he materialize on there faces as he wishes, choosing a noh mask more often than not.
school grade: he’s not in school anymore
bio : He’s not a demon, or at least doesn’t know if he is or not (he’s half). He was dropped on a door step when he was little, left with nothing but a note that had but two words on it. “Take care.” They estimated him to be about a year old when he was found. There’s not a whole lot to his history. He was raised as a normal human boy, but got into trouble when he forgot to die his hair black for school. He lives alone and found out about his gifts early in his teenage years. He got a note on his desk one night after coming home from his job hunt. It was an invitation to the academy, but weather it’s to teach or study, he’s not sure.

((I would like to teach… but whatever you wish, here's another male for the school ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Accepted! You can cosplay who ever you like just make sure to tell who it is your cosplaying and let myself or 1Light in the darkness know.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:00 pm
Yeah, what she said. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:04 pm
Wow, what beautiful artwork! Anad, yuyufangirl, and temiosho, you're very good at these. biggrin  

foxlover200701

foxlover200701

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:03 am
Name: O'Falla
Race: Shika Youkai
User ImageUser Image

weapons: Antler swords (She pulls her antlers off her head and uses demon energy to generate sword blades.)

Spirit powers: Scent Stomach Convulse (She drives her alluring sweet scent into her enemy's nose and makes them vomit nonstop from the smell.) While incapacitated, she slices the enemy into pieces. In sparring or during The Demon Tournament, she'll offer her opponent an antidote to keep him from getting sick in the heat of battle.

school grade: She was educated by her father in the art of slaying and scent warfare. Her mother taught her the academic knowledge.

bio: Her appearance would tell you she's a deer demon. O'Falla was a member of Yoko Kurama's band of thieves. She has been loyal to his side. She followed him up until he disappeared into the human world. She remembers one day while she had stopped behind a bush to go pee, when she stood back up, he was gone.

little note here: When she pulls her antlers from her head and generates them into swords, new antlers immediately grow back on top of her head. After the battle is over, the swords in her hands become useless and are discarded. They blades disintegrate and the antlers are no more powerful than dead tree branches.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:46 am
Accepted, post when ever you like  

yuyufangirl
Captain

Nekira_Setsuna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:39 am
god, im SOOOOOO srry for not submitting B4 i posted. Here's my profile.

Name: Kira Hana Setsuna (literal meaning: killer rose of the northern lands)

Weapons:range weapons. bows, javelins, rocks, whips, lances. She can use a sword but prefers against it. Main weapon of use- Longbow and warblots frocked with raven feathers.

Spirit powers biggrin reamwalker (can kill someone in their dreams)

Weakness: Fire (hiei fan she is not)

Description: icy blue eyes with a cold as ice personality. Her eyes change color depending on her mood or what light she's looking at (i.e: purple for ultraviolet, orange for radiation, ect.) Hair is in an a-line and short, above her shoulders, and snowy white. Approx. 5'7", 120 lb.

Personality:leader, cold, uncaring and blunt to anyone. She is the ring-leader of a theif ring that secretly hides within the school grounds. Kira is a wolf demon of royal decent but doesnt let that get to her head. She loves disarming traps, security gates and such. Her group consists of 7 main girls and 20 or so subordinates outside the ring. The theives use train codes to talk about plans. Their lloot is called "cargo" or "frieight". The subordinats that help hide the cargo are called "stationmasters" since the hiding places are called "stations". The 7 people in the ring that transport the goods are called "conductors" and Kira is called the "highmaster".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:10 pm
Nekira_Setsuna
god, im SOOOOOO srry for not submitting B4 i posted. Here's my profile.

Name: Kira Hana Setsuna (literal meaning: killer rose of the northern lands)

Weapons:range weapons. bows, javelins, rocks, whips, lances. She can use a sword but prefers against it. Main weapon of use- Longbow and warblots frocked with raven feathers.

Spirit powers biggrin reamwalker (can kill someone in their dreams)

Weakness: Fire (hiei fan she is not)

Description: icy blue eyes with a cold as ice personality. Her eyes change color depending on her mood or what light she's looking at (i.e: purple for ultraviolet, orange for radiation, ect.) Hair is in an a-line and short, above her shoulders, and snowy white. Approx. 5'7", 120 lb.

Personality:leader, cold, uncaring and blunt to anyone. She is the ring-leader of a theif ring that secretly hides within the school grounds. Kira is a wolf demon of royal decent but doesnt let that get to her head. She loves disarming traps, security gates and such. Her group consists of 7 main girls and 20 or so subordinates outside the ring. The theives use train codes to talk about plans. Their lloot is called "cargo" or "frieight". The subordinats that help hide the cargo are called "stationmasters" since the hiding places are called "stations". The 7 people in the ring that transport the goods are called "conductors" and Kira is called the "highmaster".

accepted, its ok as long as you posted it!  

yuyufangirl
Captain

HieiJagonshi

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:16 am
Name sad hiei..jk..)Hisoka kurosaki
Self description: User Image
weapons: Shikigami is a Spanish-speaking potted cactus named Riko, a defensive and water-type Shiki. Hisoka is also adept in traditional martial arts, particularly archery, and kendo.

Spirit powers: can sommen Shikigami(guardian spirits; creatures which can be summoned by shinigami)

school grade: 10

bio: He came from a traditional family, and was trained in traditional Japanese martial arts. His parents were afraid of his spiritual powers, which they considered freakish and unfit for their heir as well as something that could unfurl the familiar secret; so as a child, whenever he was caught using his abilities and during special days, he was locked in a cellar.
One spring night when he was thirteen, unable to sleep, he went out under the sakura trees, and stumbled across a murder as it was taking place. The murderer, Muraki Kazutaka, caught, raped, and cursed him to a slow death that gradually drained his life over three years, with the logic that "a beautiful boy deserves a beautiful death". Muraki had the option of making the single murder a double murder done by a madman, but instead decided to draw out his death painfully; this was done by the curse, taking the form of an incurable illness. This curse is still visible in the form of red marks and symbols all over his body, which seems to only appear when Muraki is nearby or active. It has been implied, though not explicitly stated, that the curse will only disappear after Muraki's actual death. After Hisoka died, he became a Shinigami to investigate about his own death, since he had no memories of the event. It is only later he learn that Muraki had since sealed off his memories in order to keep Muraki's crimes safe from discovery.
Now helping in the underworld he is a crimefighting shinigami.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:31 am
Here is a slight question before I do consider joining, do you by any chance have any of the following character's already approved here at the quild: Kurama, Youko, or Hiei?

I would love to join, but unless I bring in one of my oc's, I don't think I could.  

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items