Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BISEXUALITY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you "bi"?
  yeppers
  nope
  no, but i say i am
View Results

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:57 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
this isn't a life issue
no such thing as emoth
and they say they're bi cause it's a fad and emos are herd people

Oi!
I are no sheep.
Baa.

I'm Bi because I like the penor and the vigina.

Btw.
Dale has Returned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 am

DALE! YOU'RE BACK!
I missed you...

==================================

And I agree with Sov. This is not a life issue. This is not a personal problem that you have posted that you need help with.
Want to argue?
This'll be fun.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:32 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Soviet Mudkipz
this isn't a life issue
no such thing as emoth
and they say they're bi cause it's a fad and emos are herd people

Oi!
I are no sheep.
Baa.

I'm Bi because I like the penor and the vigina.

Btw.
Dale has Returned.
DALE HOW WAS THE TALLEDEGA TRACK  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:11 pm
Yay my rhyming twin is back!  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

DMB 04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:14 am

I'm going through the 'phase' when I'm unsure of my sexuality...CONFUSING times!
I could be bi. I could be straight.
Only thing I know at the moment is that I'm not gay. *gasps*
I'll work it out. =]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Hm, this is something that came up in my Conversations on Controversial Issues class (Because I asked why people thought bisexual people wanted to have sex with everyone and were interested in everyone just because they are bi) Anyways, I think to answer this you need to even know the definition of what these words mean. (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual etc)

A noun
1 heterosexual, heterosexual person, straight person, straight
a heterosexual person; someone having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex

A noun
1 bisexual, bisexual person
a person who is sexually attracted to both sexes

A noun
1 homosexual, homo, gay
someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex

What many people are forgetting these days is that most people do "experiment" at SOME point in their life. This doesn't exactly mean they are homo/bi/heterosexual or whatever. The part of these words that people seem to not understand is the -sexual part. Until one has sex, how can they claim ANY of these titles? "Oh, I just KNOW I am straight." is simply not a good enough answer these days. We live in the Post-modern world and there is no way to prove that this is that or that is this without testing all these boundaries out. (This is not like, oh, I am not sure I am not a serial killer because I haven't killed anyone yet) I hope you see my point. So, since I do have sex with BOTH sexes, and have for years, I consider myself bisexual. My best friend, older than me by a couple years, has NEVER had sex, and admits that she'd like to experiment with me to see which she is so she can claim one for her own.
Now, here's another tricky part. Do you define it as being sexually active or "crushing" on a certain sex. I personally define it as being sexually active.
And do add, many preteens and high-schoolers are confused about their sexuality, and claiming to be bi in the emo scene is a way for them to experiment and not to be ashamed of it. Everyone else is doing it, right? Now, not ALL of them do this. Sorry for the generalizations, I am just trying to get a point across. A lot of my "emo" friends, as they're called (I called them drama queens, whom I loved dearly), were willing to kiss/hug/grope/flirt with anyone. But when it came down to sex, only 2 of them ever considered it. One of which tried it, decided it wasn't their cup of tea, and declared themselves straight.
(SORRY! This is so long crying )

Anyways, I think that
1. These "emo" kids are confused, as most of us are at that age, and this gives them a bit of freedom to test the waters, and maybe figure something out (Which can also confuse the hell out of them)
2. Some do just go along with the fad it has become
3. Curiosity, why not try if it won't be looked down upon by their friends? Another free ticket to try out a "taboo" and not be prosecuted for it
-I am so tired from writing this, I had wanted to a while ago, but wasn't up for it.
I am sorry it is so long, and possibly confusing, but these are most of my views on it. I myself am not "emo", I simply joined this guild to learn about the emo culture to better understand my friends. So, this is what I have observed of them.

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:08 pm
geeze kitty  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:56 pm

I know! I know! I think it's all these 5-page+ papers they're laying on me lately.___.;; "explain this" "bring this quote further" "So what?" "evidence?".
I did that in the Lifestyle Discussion forum as well today <.<;;

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

Klusterfuq

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:42 am
i've known i was bi since i was around 9 years old and i'm very comfortable with my sexual identity. no, i'm not confused. and no, i'm not going through a phase. this is who i am and the world can take it or leave it. it just pisses me off when people start saying they're bi just because someone else is or just because it seems like the "in" thing to do. maybe guys think it's hot. so what? don't say "oh yeah i'm bi cuz my bf will like it" that's not cool and i SO disrespect you if you're one of those types of people. just be yourself. that's all anyone asks for. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:44 am
i have lotz of bi friends and i love them like my brother loves his fat a**  

XXThe_Phantoms_VoiceXX

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am
I realized I liked girls as well as guys when I was about 9 or 10. At first I really didn't want to because all I had ever heard was people putting down gay people and I really didn't want everyone to hate me. The when I was about 13 I just stopped caring what people thought about me and started being myself.
Even though I've been with more guys than girls I'm still attracted to them the same amount. I just don't date that many girls. Just like.... whoever that was... said, I've more or less picked a side. But I still have feelings for girls. Ugh... This didn't sound quite as retarded in my head...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:22 pm
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die

I have been since I was about 6 not even joking.
I guess mine kind of derived from the whole "boys have cooties" thing.
I was always a total reject, so my mind is a bit twisted though xl.
But when I was 6 I started to think, okay so boys don't have cooties and dating will be essential...
But then I realized, what's really different about girls and boys?
So boys have testicles, and girls have larger breasts...
So what?
Who cares?
We are all human being no matter what gender...
So why shouldn't I love both of them?
Equally.
So with me it's more of a,
-If I fall in love with a girl... that's how it is.-

My family doesn't know.
They're christian.

I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Sarahaii-chan

KendallvonM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Sometimes I feel myself start to like another girl a lot. It's not a big deal. I mean, I have friends who are bi and I don't have a problem with it. The thing is, I wouldn't like, have sex with a girl or anything.

I just don't understand how some people are only attracted to guys or only attracted to girls. It doesn't really make a difference to me. I guess I would kiss another girl, but I would probably never have sex with them unless I was like, deeply in love or something. Guys on the other hand are another story. 3nodding

But none of the girls at my school would think twice about going out with another girl. They're all bitches anyway...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die

I couldn't care less what gender my love happens to be...
As long as it's LOVE.
That's why I'm bi?...

I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Sarahaii-chan

Introspective_Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:44 pm
Why are there a lot of bisexual individuals in the emo community?

Well, like any other community that deviates from the standards of our modern society, there's just more open acceptance in the emo community. Sure, some people might do it just for scene points, let's not worry about them. The point is ffeling comfortable in an enviorment where you don't have to feel ashamed of your sexual preferences. ninja  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games