Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What Asian Drama are you watching?[NEW POLL+Edit] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Country's Drama do you watch most?
  Korean
  Japanese
  Chinese
  Others...
View Results

xLiNDEE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:50 am
Lawrencew
I'm watching 公主小妹 or Romantic Princess.. Sounds cheesy, but it's pretty cool. I'm also watching 終極一班﹐which is pretty cool as well.

haha yeah i'm watching Romantic Princess too!
Wu Zun is hawt. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:50 pm
I'm watching Coffee Prince and Hello Miss right now and they both are awsome scream  

XxjadewingsxX

xXlils_toushiroXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 pm
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
Kuroi Kohhi
first off how come there isnt a both option for the poll, and currently i am watching meteor garden but so far cant get into it at all pirate
I heard that meteor garden was good. =] Haven't started it yet, what's it about?

its the same storyline as hana yori dango. :]
if you can't get into that one...try mars. 3nodding i love barbie and vic together~ and they are wonderful in that drama.

the last drama i watched was....the devil. because i love joo ji hoon. xd

aww you are so right about mars...i love that drama...vic zhou and barbie hsu aww just adorable...meteor garden is awesome...im currently watching hana-kimi with wu zun and ella from S.H.E. pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:39 pm
Hmm right now i`m watching Why Why Love, and Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni (it was sudden, like a storm) I love them both but GAHH! I can`t find the last two eps for it was sudden, like a storm :/
Some good ones I saw were LIFE, 14sai no haha (14 year old mother), Stand Up!, A Love to Kill, Hana-Kimi <3, KUROSAKI (Ahh! Yamashita is soo hot in this one&the movie is coming out next year! :] ), and another good one is proposal daisakusen.  

kingofsoul

L-article

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:55 pm
@riyoku-sama: AHAHAAAA xd xd cuute~ no i haven't watched it. :3 but lately i've been craving really...errmys...i can't think of the word....mystery-ish? serious dramas with those realistic+tragic endings. sweatdrop

as for japanese stars....i think i like yusuke iseya and tamaki hiroshi....and possibly more.

@xXlils_toushiroXx: whee i love hana kimi with wu zun and ella they're a cute pair too~~ xd xd

i finished watching nodame cantabile a while back and its another cute one....i can't wait to watch the special eps in the winter. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:41 pm
xXlils_toushiroXx
aww you are so right about mars...i love that drama...vic zhou and barbie hsu aww just adorable...meteor garden is awesome...im currently watching hana-kimi with wu zun and ella from S.H.E. pretty funny.

I LOVE HANA KIMI. xDD its soo cutee ^-^

xLiNDEE

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:03 pm
My dance is almost complete
But I think I have fallen for her
If it is true, my dance cannot be complete.

Heart Of Greed.

Hong Kong drama.

I'm in now in episode 31, 9 more episode to go. I'm watching it on DVD. Haha, I burn the copy CD from my mom's friends and I get to watch it. razz

If it is true, I will have to sacrifice myself
But I know my love for her
It is true.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:21 pm
Right now i'm watching "Lovers in Paris"
Its a Korean drama and SO AMAZING.

YAY DRAMAS!

WOW i havent been in here for a long time. Hey APG people :]  

xNightmare697

X_sHinJitA_X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:56 pm
hmm im actually watching Coffee Prince...finished Yamato Taro, and im watching Queen <---it's halirious makes me laugh all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:46 am
xXlils_toushiroXx
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
Kuroi Kohhi
first off how come there isnt a both option for the poll, and currently i am watching meteor garden but so far cant get into it at all pirate
I heard that meteor garden was good. =] Haven't started it yet, what's it about?

its the same storyline as hana yori dango. :]
if you can't get into that one...try mars. 3nodding i love barbie and vic together~ and they are wonderful in that drama.

the last drama i watched was....the devil. because i love joo ji hoon. xd

O_o I love S.H.E heart  

-Dotted-Delete

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:49 am
L-article
@riyoku-sama: AHAHAAAA xd xd cuute~ no i haven't watched it. :3 but lately i've been craving really...errmys...i can't think of the word....mystery-ish? serious dramas with those realistic+tragic endings. sweatdrop

as for japanese stars....i think i like yusuke iseya and tamaki hiroshi....and possibly more.

@xXlils_toushiroXx: whee i love hana kimi with wu zun and ella they're a cute pair too~~ xd xd

i finished watching nodame cantabile a while back and its another cute one....i can't wait to watch the special eps in the winter. 3nodding

PSHH!! There's more cute stuff in Sorewa, [It's up there on my first post xD lol I can't even remember the name xD]

Oo well have u seen umm Nobuta Wo produce?
It's kinda ends in tragic...-ish...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Right now i'm watching "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei" [Romantic Princess] (it's actually pretty good, regardless of the slightly cheesy tittle. ^^") and "Zhong Ji Yi Jia" [The X-FAmily] My goodness i love Zhong Ji Yi Jia to death!!!! XIA TIAN!!!!!!!! >.< GUI LONG!!!! >.< LoL heart JIRO WANG DONG CHENG!!!!!! heart LoL heart rofl rofl rofl heart  

Gui_Feng

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:06 am
kingofsoul
Hmm right now i`m watching Why Why Love, and Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni (it was sudden, like a storm) I love them both but GAHH! I can`t find the last two eps for it was sudden, like a storm :/
Some good ones I saw were LIFE, 14sai no haha (14 year old mother), Stand Up!, A Love to Kill, Hana-Kimi <3, KUROSAKI (Ahh! Yamashita is soo hot in this one&the movie is coming out next year! :] ), and another good one is proposal daisakusen.

OMG I watch all of your drama !!!

YAMAPI!!! IS SO HOT/CUTE!!!!
AWW Yamapi stars in all the drama you're watching =
*drools*
I can't find the last 2 epi of It was sudden like a storm too!!!!
Have u see nobuta wo produce, Yamapi is in that one too =3
he plays with that girl who liked him in kurosaki.

proposal daisakusen

where are you watching that??

oO  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:50 pm
Riyoku-Sama
L-article

PSHH!! There's more cute stuff in Sorewa, [It's up there on my first post xD lol I can't even remember the name xD]

yuup~ i watched nobuta wo produce before~ i kind of thought the ending was cute. X3 i find strange things cute. >3
i heard tada, kimi wo aishiteru was a good movie.
i also recommend windstruck.
:] it made me cry and its beautiful. heart  

L-article

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:55 am
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
[

yuup~ i watched nobuta wo produce before~ i kind of thought the ending was cute. X3 i find strange things cute. >3
i heard tada, kimi wo aishiteru was a good movie.
i also recommend windstruck.
:] it made me cry and its beautiful. heart

PSHH!!!
I watched Wind Struck Like 4 times..
My friend showed it to me, then I showed it to my other friend,
Then It was somehow on TV twice [Asian TV<<]

oO Wind struck was beatiuful and yet funny, XD
But I didn't cry , thank god I have a cold heart !!!

But Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni (or It was sudden, like a storm)
It's really funny and it's staring YAMAPI!!!! (the guy who played Akira in Nobuta) ...it's also kinda sad-ish...it's like a forbidden love ...so yeah...xD
lol There's this movie call Shinobi, the name just got me interested. =So I might watch it ... =X  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff