Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
If You Could Have Any Member Of P!ATD teach you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:05 pm
CityScene
tattoo fish
|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

Ryan's make-up heart (preferably by Halloween- I'm being this really cool neon fairy and I want totally bawesome make-up.)

That will be all.

Neon fairy? surprised heart DO YOU GET PURTTY WINGSS?
EL OH EL. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:05 pm
i would want help with the guitar from ryro singing from bden and jon and spencer could help wih learning to cope with friends and ryro and bden to help with makeup & clothes cause that would be cool to go to school all paniced out!  

[[Green.Jellie.Bean]]

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:34 am
i would ask bden for piano lessons ^^

or maybe some singing lessons whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:40 am
i would want spencer to teach me how to play the drums... some say that it comes naturally though... *sigh* i kind of suck at it...

i woulso like to be taught how to play the piano! razz  

ron337

Explosive_Juice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:22 pm
CityScene
8D_Neko
CityScene
How to be so amazingly talented.
And how to hook up with Fueled By Ramen and get signed. ;D

Who wouldn't want that xD?
I would also ask how when you play acoustic guitar can you bare the pain of having steel strings. Cause it hurts when I play =(.

Have you ever looked at a guitarists figer tips? surprised

When you play guitar enough, your fingers build up calises and it doesn't hurt anymore. gonk You just have to play more often.

I know. When I went to Sam Ash the worker said it would take about 2 months or something. My grandparents suggested switching my strings to silver strings cause my grandfather has 2 acoustic guitars and he has silver strings. My friend tried to play it and like after 5 minutes she started to complain her fingers hurts. I'm gonna take Saturday classes at some high school/collage here to get better cause teaching myself isn't working to well xD and everyone in my family plays piano(well all the girls) and my dad mostly plays drums so I don't get so much help xD. And I just realized my relationship with my friend is like Ryan's to Spencer. I play guitar(Ryan plays guitar), mt friend wants to play drums(Spencer plays drums) Were 12 right now and they started when they were 12.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:23 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I have a love/hate relationship with my guitar strings. I love when they're tuned perfectly and sound great. I hate when they make my fingers bleed.
xp

I would want Brendon to teach me to play all Panic!'s songs, and Ryan to teach me how to do makeup, and Jon to teach me how to be spontaneously funny, and Spencer to teach me... how to get rid of stage fright! xp

What kind of guitar do you have?  

Explosive_Juice

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:52 am
8D_Neko
Polyphonic Twilight
I have a love/hate relationship with my guitar strings. I love when they're tuned perfectly and sound great. I hate when they make my fingers bleed.
xp

I would want Brendon to teach me to play all Panic!'s songs, and Ryan to teach me how to do makeup, and Jon to teach me how to be spontaneously funny, and Spencer to teach me... how to get rid of stage fright! xp

A pretty one 4laugh
xp

I don't remember the brand. It's acoustic..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:01 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
8D_Neko
Polyphonic Twilight
xp

A pretty one 4laugh
xp

cool same with me! I think my brand is *goes to check*Carls Robelli (I think I spelt it right xD I can't read script.  

Explosive_Juice

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
8D_Neko
Polyphonic Twilight
xp

A pretty one 4laugh
xp

-rollingonfloorlaughing-

Poly's just like, "A PRETTY ONE!" xd heart

rofl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm
tattoo fish
CityScene
tattoo fish

Ryan's make-up heart (preferably by Halloween- I'm being this really cool neon fairy and I want totally bawesome make-up.)

That will be all.

Neon fairy? surprised heart DO YOU GET PURTTY WINGSS?

Hell yeah! rofl

That will be all.

-Jealous- stare

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm
8D_Neko
CityScene
8D_Neko
CityScene

I would also ask how when you play acoustic guitar can you bare the pain of having steel strings. Cause it hurts when I play =(.

When you play guitar enough, your fingers build up calises and it doesn't hurt anymore. gonk You just have to play more often.

I know. When I went to Sam Ash the worker said it would take about 2 months or something. My grandparents suggested switching my strings to silver strings cause my grandfather has 2 acoustic guitars and he has silver strings. My friend tried to play it and like after 5 minutes she started to complain her fingers hurts. I'm gonna take Saturday classes at some high school/collage here to get better cause teaching myself isn't working to well xD and everyone in my family plays piano(well all the girls) and my dad mostly plays drums so I don't get so much help xD. And I just realized my relationship with my friend is like Ryan's to Spencer. I play guitar(Ryan plays guitar), mt friend wants to play drums(Spencer plays drums) Were 12 right now and they started when they were 12.

I have steel strings on my guitar. You really just have to get used to them...

Heh, that's sort of funny. Maybe you'll get famous one day. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:57 pm
CityScene
8D_Neko
CityScene
8D_Neko
CityScene

I have steel strings on my guitar. You really just have to get used to them...

Heh, that's sort of funny. Maybe you'll get famous one day. ;D

xD Maybeeeeee.  

Explosive_Juice

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:03 am
Oh I'm too lazy to go check. My dad would know xp

...and it IS a pretty one xp It's shiny and had a rosewood inlay aaand other wood on the neck and stuffs. I don't know xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:51 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Oh I'm too lazy to go check. My dad would know xp

...and it IS a pretty one xp It's shiny and had a rosewood inlay aaand other wood on the neck and stuffs. I don't know xp

xDDD niceeeee  

Explosive_Juice

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:53 pm
I would want the Panic! guys to teach me random things. Like :

-Spencer to teach me his censor-ship skillz.
-Jon to teach me stuff about Starbucks and how to play bass. (I want to learn how so badly.)
-Ryan to teach me his fashion skillz and make-up skillz. Which are both un-beatable!
-And Brendon to teach me stuff I shouldn't know. Like "a 3rd bass mix".

I was originally going to say I wanted kissing skillz from all of them.
I mean, who wouldn't want to touch their lips?!
heart wink

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces