Lolol deaf sex?!?!
  Def means definitely you retards.
  To frig, is the answer
  Neither
  What's sex mean? D:
View Results

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 pm
What part of the whole thing is awesome? The part where I say its harder for guys?
I really still feel like I'm learning about it because there's so many aspects about relationships and sex. All I know, though, is that when its with the right person it feels like a divine experience. Both parties have to give all and take all. Can't be a one way street.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:31 pm
PixieofDestruction
What part of the whole thing is awesome? The part where I say its harder for guys?
I really still feel like I'm learning about it because there's so many aspects about relationships and sex. All I know, though, is that when its with the right person it feels like a divine experience. Both parties have to give all and take all. Can't be a one way street.
yeah the guy part. and you seem like a cool chick. We really do have to do most of the work. gonk  

Deathmotto Owner of Souls

Appollochan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:12 pm

User Image
Well I'm a virgin so I dunno. o_o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:49 pm
Deathmotto Owner of Souls
PixieofDestruction
yeah the guy part. and you seem like a cool chick. We really do have to do most of the work. gonk

yeah, but we have to stay pretty or else we get the kick out the door. I believe in primping up for myself cuz if I feel good then that's how people see it. If a guy doesn't like the way I look then too bad! *lol* luckily anything I do my man thinks its sexy.
Appolochan, I was under the impression most of the girls in this guild are cuz most of them are really young but Cheeto said I'm wrong. Its good to see that they aren't extinct!!!! Be careful, though cuz once guys know you are then they wanna take it!!! Mi fiance practically wanted to marry me once he found out I was a virgin *lol*. I don't know why but guys really want that. Can a guy explain that one to me?

PixieofDestruction

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:16 pm
This thread is like what I see in the GD... No offence but it's really, really, stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:36 am
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
This thread is like what I see in the GD... No offence but it's really, really, stupid.
It's just for fun. No need to make a big deal out of it.
Plus, if you don't wanna know, don't read it :]

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:42 am
PixieofDestruction

yeah, but we have to stay pretty or else we get the kick out the door. I believe in primping up for myself cuz if I feel good then that's how people see it. If a guy doesn't like the way I look then too bad! *lol* luckily anything I do my man thinks its sexy.
Appolochan, I was under the impression most of the girls in this guild are cuz most of them are really young but Cheeto said I'm wrong. Its good to see that they aren't extinct!!!! Be careful, though cuz once guys know you are then they wanna take it!!! Mi fiance practically wanted to marry me once he found out I was a virgin *lol*. I don't know why but guys really want that. Can a guy explain that one to me?
It means to boldly go where no man has ever gone before.
It's like a conquest!

Plus, I know I'm an insanely jealous guy, so to know that I would have to compete with like 10 guys before me, is a lot of pressure.
And chicks will never tell you that you sucked at it or they'll lie and say you were better than every other guy they ever had. So you'll never know for sure.
With the exception of the brutally honest ones.

You'll be certain to be the best they ever had if they're a virgin, cause they have nothing to compare it to yet.

At least, that's how I feel about it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:20 pm
Well, its kinda true. I mean, you can still tell if you enjoy it or not but I like not having anything to compare my man with. I can't say he can't compare me but he says I'm the best he's ever had. I guess since I've only been w/him I only know what he's taught me and he's taught me what he likes. It works out perfect.  

PixieofDestruction

Haji Kaji Koko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:45 pm
SapphireSara2
Dorks at The Dance
Video games. :O
>>

Yesh!

<<

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Masturbation.

But Ive never had sex before. So I wouldnt really be able to choose, now would I?

But hey think of it this way... NO STDS! x3

RazorBlade-Masturbation

Cheeto Bandito

Professional Bandit

22,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:41 am
RazorBlade-Masturbation
Masturbation.

But Ive never had sex before. So I wouldnt really be able to choose, now would I?

But hey think of it this way... NO STDS! x3
Good argument.
But you're a girl, so it automatically sucks.

I'M JUST KIDDING

So, you really do it with a razorblade huh? That's gotta be an art.

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff