KEEP THE GUILD CLEAN KTHXBAI. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:04 pm
Kuroi Kohhi
most may be ne but some are still here and some n00bs hav shown some potential emo

n00bs are forever n00bs. They don't have potential. Only newbies and newbs do. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:03 am
Yes sah!

*salutes *  

potatosacker

123coolmimi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:03 pm
ok ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:07 pm
lalaa  

vieta

YuKiiDaPuKii83

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 pm
SO ALIVE I LOVE THAT U ALL R TRYING TO KEEP APG CLEAN FROM THREADS! but... I just foud one in this POST BOARD! confused stressed IT MAKES ME ANGRY!OMG!!!
heart heart heart !BIG BANG IS SOOOOOO SMEXY! heart heart heart sweatdrop HEH HEH blaugh whee 3nodding yes they are ery HOT!!! xp dramallama love you all! biggrin smile redface stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop domokun whee wink sad surprised eek cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo OH YA  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:32 pm
Sureee. I'll stay clean.

SPAMM. >_< Sheeshh, I'm kidding.  

M e e G g y

sea-rover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:53 pm
>_< its hard  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:54 pm
YuKiiDaPuKii83
SO ALIVE I LOVE THAT U ALL R TRYING TO KEEP APG CLEAN FROM THREADS! but... I just foud one in this POST BOARD! confused stressed IT MAKES ME ANGRY!OMG!!!
heart heart heart !BIG BANG IS SOOOOOO SMEXY! heart heart heart sweatdrop HEH HEH blaugh whee 3nodding yes they are ery HOT!!! xp dramallama love you all! biggrin smile redface stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop domokun whee wink sad surprised eek cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo OH YA

you ish making it dirty sweetie xD  

sea-rover

SwKiKoAz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:00 pm
Inkieee!
Okay, hi. For those of you who don't know me -- I'm Inkie/formerly Tsuki Miyamoto, a mod here at APG. I know I haven't been very active here lately, so this is is my fault, too, but what the heck is up with all of that spam? The rules clearly state that spam is absolutely not allowed, unless in the respected subforum [apg chatterbox]. All of you here have had to read those rules to be here, so what's the problem? @___@''

I don't want to sound mean, really, but I don't want to see this place turn into spamcentral. .__. So please, be careful in where you create your threads.

That is all~

iuhiuhiu  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:01 am
Inkieee!
Okay, hi. For those of you who don't know me -- I'm Inkie/formerly Tsuki Miyamoto, a mod here at APG. I know I haven't been very active here lately, so this is is my fault, too, but what the heck is up with all of that spam? The rules clearly state that spam is absolutely not allowed, unless in the respected subforum [apg chatterbox]. All of you here have had to read those rules to be here, so what's the problem? @___@''

I don't want to sound mean, really, but I don't want to see this place turn into spamcentral. .__. So please, be careful in where you create your threads.

That is all~

Yesh...understood.  

hello kittye

Rayns Fyre

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:16 pm
IS there a lot of spam? D;
SPAMS..

Jks.. x]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:04 am
Why polite the APG with spam gonk  

Blazin_GiG

Sefirot-Kether Ein Sof

Amorous Mage

10,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm
Lets pump up the fruits and stop the spamming... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:58 pm
I am quite anti-spam myself. And I'm 21, just starting out here. I don't think I'll ever grow out of this, but then again, I don't think I'll ever grow up. So long as you're happy.

Long live GAIA! And desecrate the spam!  

Lucian I the Exempt

ErikGilpher

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:12 pm
You won't have to worry about spam from me! I find it to be one of the most annoying things. ^^

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff