Bammi Hat
Classic Partition Top
Deep Purple Rose Band
GRRRRR-APE! Bottled Cooler
Aoi Cache Shades
Pop Top Orchid Coat
Buck Teeth  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:19 pm
@amaya_usagi: Yes. Each MC comes with all of the poses for that MC. However, you can only wear one pose at a time for each MC you have.
Well... for example, I only have one demonic anklet. I can wear it as the glove position on the arms, or as anklets on the feet. But not both at the same time. To wear both at the same time, I would need to own two demonic anklets. ^^ ...I really should save up and buy another demonic anklet. xD;;
Yeah~ you could save up your gold to just buy a MC from other users on the site. But then... well... that requires spending a lot of time on the site. ^^;; Or not... but making gold is a whole 'nother topic. XD
^^ I do like it better without the red from the new hairstyles. Thanks for redoing it. :3
Annd yeah~ I knew your dream avatar looked familiar. x3 I just couldn't figure out whether something looked different or not. XD

@Akari no Tsuki: I may be picky, but I really do like most all avatars at heart. x3
Yeah~ I keep the orange hair to go with my JU shoes... since I tend to wear orange a lot now. I just wanted a new, pretty hairstyle. ^^;;
Ooo~ I like the mix of those eyes with the swords. Too bad I only have one sword. One wing shouldn't make too much of a difference. <.< >.>

@trollFACEEE: XD That first one is so cute. x3 Darnnn~ I keep buying that shirt and selling it back. I guess I need to buy it again.
And... the complex band won't layer at the same time as that rose band.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sigardaa

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:12 pm
sdrawkcab
@amaya_usagi: Yes. Each MC comes with all of the poses for that MC. However, you can only wear one pose at a time for each MC you have.
Well... for example, I only have one demonic anklet. I can wear it as the glove position on the arms, or as anklets on the feet. But not both at the same time. To wear both at the same time, I would need to own two demonic anklets. ^^ ...I really should save up and buy another demonic anklet. xD;;
Yeah~ you could save up your gold to just buy a MC from other users on the site. But then... well... that requires spending a lot of time on the site. ^^;; Or not... but making gold is a whole 'nother topic. XD
^^ I do like it better without the red from the new hairstyles. Thanks for redoing it. :3
Annd yeah~ I knew your dream avatar looked familiar. x3 I just couldn't figure out whether something looked different or not. XD

Oh OK. Well I needs to be saving up for an Elemental Hair then!
Yes I did change part of it, but I just added a few things is all. And you're welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:36 am
I love clutter. o.o

User Image  

MinnieMixie

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:09 pm
amaya_usagi
sdrawkcab

Yes I did change part of it, but I just added a few things is all. And you're welcome!

o: Good luck! :3 Store items will always be there waiting for you. ^___^

@MinnieMixie: o 3o I love clutter too! XD Fun stuff. I'm a bit bothered by the green on the shoes, but I can fix that easily enough. >3
Thank you. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:36 pm
sdrawkcab

@Captain Katinator: XD That mustache makes me laugh. I never even thought of using those shoes with those shorts. o.o How could I have missed that?
And the bun layers funky with the dark halo? D: Thank you for telling me! I must check this out... and here I was leaning towards that style...

I know I love the mustache too, but I can never use it.
User Image This is what it looks like on tektek. On Gaia, the dark halo goes in front of he bun. I mean it doesn't look bad, but it bothers me. But. I'm OCD at times.

Captain Katinator

candyripper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:24 pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:52 am
sdrawkcab
amaya_usagi
sdrawkcab

@MinnieMixie: o 3o I love clutter too! XD Fun stuff. I'm a bit bothered by the green on the shoes, but I can fix that easily enough. >3
Thank you. ^^

Thanks! I love it when new store items come out, even if I don't buy any of them. sweatdrop

sigardaa

Springtime Explorer

11,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

gothita

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:17 am
I'm not really satisfied.. :/

User Image
Total Value: 265,673 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Whip of Fire
Whip of Ice
That Blue 90s Vest
Superior Form
Daisy's Warm Gloves
Orange Torque Shades
Ocean Beach Sandals
Oculus Magica
Blue Flame Shirt
Pop Top Class Coat
Blue Forbidden Skirt
Buttoned Down Foliage Pants
Dark Halo
Blue Paper Cat Band
Demonic Anklets  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:13 pm
I'm gonna try it.  

The Dragon Maiden

Unbeatable Friend

17,040 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Dragon Maiden

Unbeatable Friend

17,040 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:19 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:59 pm
User Image

Item List:
Black Strapless Bra
Soft Black Underwear
Blacklight Punk Sock
Blacklight Ribbon
Blacklight Ribbed Shirt
Horns of the Demon
Large Silver Buckle Belt
Pop Top Class Coat
Fitted White Shorts - grey trim
Those Black 90s Gloves
Elegant Snowy Cravat
Drop Dead Gorgeous Stone Skull Earrings
Emo Glasses
Waste Glamrock Headband
Magician's Wand
GRRRRR-APE! Bottled Cooler
Demonic Anklets
Neutral Hip Starter Sneakers  

Estatic Fetus

MinnieMixie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:31 am
sdrawkcab

Thank you. ^^

Yeah, it bothered me too, but it was too late. xp And, I didn't know how to fix it. xDD You're welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:08 pm
It's not brilliant, but I tried.
User Image
Total Value: 209,814 Gold
After Exclusions: 0 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Black Strapless Bra
Soft Black Underwear
Gift of the Goddess
Fire Flower
Elemental Hair