Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Lulz I beat KH2 again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:33 pm
User Image

I loved that game. <3
I cried so hard at the ending though ._.
@haseo9: Whoa... those keyblades are the shizz. Too bad KH3 is only going to be for PS3 and up, otherwise I'd consider reserving a copy for myself.

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:16 pm
Deus De Saturnus
User Image

I loved that game. <3
@haseo9: Whoa... those keyblades are the shizz. Too bad KH3 is only going to be for PS3 and up, otherwise I'd consider reserving a copy for myself.

i also herd that 3 KH games are comin out for PS3,DS and PSP.  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

king death death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 am
lolz pwned everything in da KH game in the hardest modewith the hardest starting skills lol

like when you choose the sword and stuff...there is a combo too make it were you die in like 2 hits...i beat hades cup sephiroth...the game all on extra hard mode it was easy as hell rofl

as for kh...i was dissapointed with proud mode i defeated it and all its extra with ease...obtain awsome final form...defeated sephiroth...got best equipmeant for all my characters lvl 99

not too be mean or anything but it makes cry of laughter thinking that your celebrating just beatingthe game on proudmode...

no offense  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:13 pm
I n the ds version you play as roxas it is called kingdom hearts 358/2. The kingdom hearts for hte psp is suppose to be called birth by sleep. the one for the ps3 is either the better looking version of birth by sleep or it is called keyblade wars.  

haseo9

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:06 pm
king death death
lolz pwned everything in da KH game in the hardest modewith the hardest starting skills lol

like when you choose the sword and stuff...there is a combo too make it were you die in like 2 hits...i beat hades cup sephiroth...the game all on extra hard mode it was easy as hell rofl

as for kh...i was dissapointed with proud mode i defeated it and all its extra with ease...obtain awsome final form...defeated sephiroth...got best equipmeant for all my characters lvl 99

not too be mean or anything but it makes cry of laughter thinking that your celebrating just beatingthe game on proudmode...

no offense

Um you just said you beat the game on Proud Mode and you're bragging about it, so I wouldn't be talking. :/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:11 pm
Midori of the Azure land
Deus De Saturnus
User Image

I loved that game. <3

User Image

I don't have any of those. xD
The only gameboy I ever had was an SP, and I only ever acquired about two games for it. Anyway, half the gaming experience for me is high def graphics and a big screen. It just isn't the same on a handheld.
@king death death: Please improve your grammar. D<
Okay, it's a game. You beat it on Proud Mode. Lovely. Good for you. But no one wants to hear you brag about it.
Stop trying to one-up Greevur and make her feel bad about her accomplishment.
rolleyes

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:06 am
Deus De Saturnus
Midori of the Azure land
Deus De Saturnus
User Image

I loved that game. <3

User Image

I don't have any of those. xD
The only gameboy I ever had was an SP, and I only ever acquired about two games for it. Anyway, half the gaming experience for me is high def graphics and a big screen. It just isn't the same on a handheld.
@king death death: Please improve your grammar. D<
Okay, it's a game. You beat it on Proud Mode. Lovely. Good for you. But no one wants to hear you brag about it.
Stop trying to one-up Greevur and make her feel bad about her accomplishment.
rolleyes

Well said, Deus. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:02 am
XxGrieverxX
king death death

no offense

Um you just said you beat the game on Proud Mode and you're bragging about it, so I wouldn't be talking. :/

FINISHED EVRYTHING ON IT (INCLUDING ALL THE LITTLE EXTRAS) ON PROUD MODE...theres a difference  

king death death

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:09 pm
king death death
XxGrieverxX
king death death

no offense

FINISHED EVRYTHING ON IT (INCLUDING ALL THE LITTLE EXTRAS) ON PROUD MODE...theres a difference

User Image

...you're still on about that?
Look, can you please give it a rest?
Can't you discuss it in a more effective way than bragging about how much better your characters/items/whatever were when you beat the game?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:11 pm
im srry i think its funny when people brag bout little stuff like that...

GREEVUR >D  

king death death

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:55 pm
king death death

GREEVUR >D

User Image

Hey, that's not such a little accomplishment. It's a pretty darn good one. I know I never beat it on Proud Mode. I never even fully finished it on normal.
Anyway, stop attacking Greevur and picking fights. 'Cause that's just not cool.
mad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:01 pm
king death death

GREEVUR >D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's EXACTLY what you're doing.

She's just proud of herself for beating the game on proud mode. That's all. :/

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Precisely.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:58 pm
king death death

GREEVUR >D

I'm not bragging. I'm just pretty darn proud of myself.
You are bragging, sir.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:17 am
Ahem.
Goodness.
What is it with people in this guild and trying to start stuff?
We're ALL friends here, and even though we may disagree on things, no one should really flame anyone unless they're really being stupid neutral .

I think DKD was just trying to be funny.
But instead phailed at it and just affended a few people neutral

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces