Why the Darkside?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izlin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:40 pm
and PIE!!!! whee whee

to rose* i am not on much either but if you want we can get to know each othewr and i will be one of your good friend cuz i dont have much either and i know how you feel about stuff like that. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:12 pm
thanks and sure blaugh

how much friends do you have  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:14 pm
i love cookies  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:28 am
the dark side you ask me? well there where many times that i have wanted to do dark stuff but do to people i don't  

vampire_hunterD_777

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:42 am
I've always followed the dark side. My childhood only furthered it. With all the moving, being ripped away from friends, siblings and family members when I was young. The divorce between my mum and my step-father. I've never felt like I belonged anywhere but I have many good friends. I get called names and made fun of but I pay them no mind. No one event influenced my following of the dark side. I was born this way I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 pm
Hi everyone I just joined!
I'll tell you why I crossed.

I am the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger one. So naturally, I was more of a guy. I never understood why i was supposed to enjoy playing with barbies, or soft toys. My brothers were allowed to spend the night at other kids houses. But not me.
I got glasses in 2nd grade. I was already a loner because the girls only wanted to play house at recess, while i liked playing dodgeball and kickball.(even though i sucked)
My mom decided to get the big bulky glasses for me so i woulnd lose them.
They made me feel bad and my mom never taught me how to dress like a girl. I ened up buying a bunch of oversized shirts and long pants and wearing those all through elemantary school

In middle school, my grandma taught spanish and failed a lot of stupid popular kids. They took it out on me by making me the laughingstock of the whole damn school. For three years, I was nothing. Nobody ever talked to me. I'd say something funny, but just get cold stares.
Then a popular idiot would say the Same. Exact. Thing. And everyone would laugh.
In 8th grade, i spent half the year debating whether to bring a gun to school and getting rid of those bastards.
I decided not to, but my life has always been a hell

I hate humanity, I disowned society a long time ago.
I have tons of friends now. I have contacts so the nerd comments are gone, but im still the same inside  

fran_fran56

Magnetic Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:35 am
fran_fran56
Hi everyone I just joined!
I'll tell you why I crossed.

I am the middle child. I have an older brother and a younger one. So naturally, I was more of a guy. I never understood why i was supposed to enjoy playing with barbies, or soft toys. My brothers were allowed to spend the night at other kids houses. But not me.
I got glasses in 2nd grade. I was already a loner because the girls only wanted to play house at recess, while i liked playing dodgeball and kickball.(even though i sucked)
My mom decided to get the big bulky glasses for me so i woulnd lose them.
They made me feel bad and my mom never taught me how to dress like a girl. I ened up buying a bunch of oversized shirts and long pants and wearing those all through elemantary school

In middle school, my grandma taught spanish and failed a lot of stupid popular kids. They took it out on me by making me the laughingstock of the whole damn school. For three years, I was nothing. Nobody ever talked to me. I'd say something funny, but just get cold stares.
Then a popular idiot would say the Same. Exact. Thing. And everyone would laugh.
In 8th grade, i spent half the year debating whether to bring a gun to school and getting rid of those bastards.
I decided not to, but my life has always been a hell

I hate humanity, I disowned society a long time ago.
I have tons of friends now. I have contacts so the nerd comments are gone, but im still the same inside

I know exactly how you feel. I've always been more of a guy than a girl...I prefer guys clothes and just stuff in general that guys enjoy...like guy films and games etc...but I hate the way people find it "odd" that I like those things and not girl things...
I never really had any proper friends at school because I'm just "different" I guess....they were all girly and I wasn't...I used to get name-called for the things I wore and music I listened to, and people even thought I was a lesbian cause I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl...I hated that because I'm straight, and it was one of my "friends" who spread the rumour I was gay...and people BELIEVED it though *sigh*.

But since I left school and started college I made proper friends and people accept me for who I am...I left all those childish name-callers behind.
so to anyone who is sad about the way they are treated at school, it will get better when you leave 3nodding

I know what you mean about disowning society...I hate the way society labels people, and expects people to behave in certain ways...and you're "odd" if you don't act that way, if you don't fit the stereotype...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Am I the only person with a people to hurt list?  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:35 am
aircraft fan
Am I the only person with a people to hurt list?

Is this like a revenge list or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:01 pm
No just a list of people I want to hurt.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:46 pm
I have a Deathnote. Does that count? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Well that is a tad extreme, the movie will rock,. exept L kills himdelf, Kira doesn't.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:58 pm
aircraft fan
Well that is a tad extreme, the movie will rock,. exept L kills himdelf, Kira doesn't.

SHHHHHH! scream
Naw, I don't actually want the people in there to die... just have a good ol' dose of pain. Then I will be satisfied. <-- (Did I even spell that right?)
I'm not really a sick person....Revenge just motivates me. You could say the Deathnote is really a hitlist is disquise. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:12 pm
The Darkside is more fun, double crossing, lying, murder, killing the good guys, fast food, no rules, well it is just fun. twisted  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:31 pm
aircraft fan

why?  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces