Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:15 am
choco death cookie
This makes me sad. It gives anime a bad name. Soon some weirdo will do something pertaining to that here and it'll be banned here too. D:

Then I'll proudly hold 12 volumes of contraband. There's no way that I'm giving up my manga after I put all that money and effort into reading it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:16 pm
Misuki Marishima
choco death cookie
This makes me sad. It gives anime a bad name. Soon some weirdo will do something pertaining to that here and it'll be banned here too. D:

Then I'll proudly hold 12 volumes of contraband. There's no way that I'm giving up my manga after I put all that money and effort into reading it!

Agreed. 3nodding

$120 isn't cheap, afterall. And I'm not getting rid of anything I spend my money on, nor would I ever get rid of the first series I bought the full story of. (Even though Hunter X Hunter was the story that got me hooked on manga to begin with... Though as to why I even mention that, I don't know. Other than I kinda wanted to?)

Besides that, banning things just because somebody got killed is rather rediculous. Because if we banned things because of that, they'd also have to do the same with everything else once you really look at it. And that within itself is keeping those that enjoy such things (not killing people, but reading things like Death Note) from being happy do to banning. And that is kinda taking away a persons right to be happy and do (legally) whatever the heck they want to do or read.  

Stephkotsu

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:12 am
This is not good... STILL

so if there is a Kira, a Ryuk, and a death note, I must ask...

IS THERE GONA BE AN L?!?!?!?!?!?!

gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:23 am
Dx !
Blame the people.
Not the manga.

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:36 pm
Raise your hand if you think Jack Thompson is going to latch onto this and start proclaiming, "Anime ish teh EVIL!"
-raises hand-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:46 am
Scary.
Now I REALLY don't want it to be aired in America.  

Candyc0ated

Konfekt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:38 pm
Nehhehheh..

*puts massive amout of eyeliner on and changes into L's clothes, while cutting and dying my hair (even possible? xD)*

Theres a 85% chance that this guy is a dumbass otaku, and a 15% chance that I'll be running out of cake for this case.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:03 pm
Kabayal
Nehhehheh..

*puts massive amout of eyeliner on and changes into L's clothes, while cutting and dying my hair (even possible? xD)*

Theres a 85% chance that this guy is a dumbass otaku, and a 15% chance that I'll be running out of cake for this case.

I believe you're 100% correct... L! :3  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

mikominouchi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:55 pm
Stupid people do this sort of thing and then blame it on different forms of media. Kids listen to manson music and then shoot up their school saying that Manson told them to... They listen to ICP and then kill themselves. They Read Mein Compf and then join the KKK.

I don't know why cant people watch ratatoulli and decide they need a pet rat and to start a career as a chef? At least that would be constructive!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:17 am
mikominouchi

I don't know why cant people watch ratatoulli and decide they need a pet rat and to start a career as a chef? At least that would be constructive!

Here here!  

Konfekt

Amagi Natsume

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:29 am
sarandeir
This is not good... STILL

so if there is a Kira, a Ryuk, and a death note, I must ask...

IS THERE GONA BE AN L?!?!?!?!?!?!

gonk gonk gonk

There's at least a 85% chance that Interpole will handle this until it becomes an international problem and a 15% chance that some idiot in America will copy this act.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:43 am
Orgasmic-poopie
Scary.

OH noes.... Better go buy the manga before it gets banned...
eek
*runs to Barnes and Noble*  

Keyblades_R_Kool

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:21 am
Keyblades_R_Kool
Orgasmic-poopie
Scary.

OH noes.... Better go buy the manga before it gets banned...
eek
*runs to Barnes and Noble*

If my parents hear about this their never gonna let me read it again!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:34 pm
IF Death Note were to be banned, they'd better wait over 30 days, because I made a deal with my mom, if she let me use her credit card to buy a manga lot on ebay (9 books), I wasn't allowed to buy manga for 30 days. =__= I agree to it, and then this Frechy goes insane. Greaaat. TT__TT I should email my friend in France and see if she knows anything... >_> Watashi Eru Desu... >D *already has dark hair that can be semi-L styled but will need to be cut a bit, has semi-bags under eyes and pale skin, but will add eyeliner, has the clothes, hates shoes, has the right food, is skinny...**changes into clothes that L would wear and adds eyeliner** * WATASHI ERU DESU! D<
*sits L style* I suspect that there is a 5% chance that this Kira may have mental problems, 85% that this Kira is an Otaku gone wrong, and 10% that L is dang cute. <333  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:18 am
sarandeir
Well, it COULD be some retard who got obbsesed with Death Note and thought he WAS Kira.... and pretended to killed with a regular note book... she notebook must of said;

PROFESSER BLAH-BLAHSTEN
killed at 13:00 by a visious action of his lower half being ripped off

or something like that... this is why I'm scared of DN coming to the US... gonk

lol. yeah ninja but hey, dn is awesome. but...i highly doubt that that is real =/ but y'never know. muderers get some crazy ideas  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff