Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Manly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the guys in yaoi attractive?
  Yeah......
  No......
  Eh.....
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:49 pm
Skizzors
Sushii-Princess: *eyes the last one* OKAY. POINT TAKEN. @w@

>D Mwah Hah Hah.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:13 pm
@palindrome88: That's from Yubisaki no Koi (Fingertips Love) by Bohra Naono, who is great. All her guys are like that. Even the pretty boys are still kind of guyish. I love her. It's been a long time since I read this story. I believe the two on the cover are detectives and the blond is psychic or something along those lines. It actually was scanlated so I'm sure you won't have trouble finding it online. I remember it being very good.

Sushii-Princess: OMG that last one with Luxord and Xaldin. OMG *fans self* OMG!  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

palindrome88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:25 pm
LadyNox
@palindrome88: That's from Yubisaki no Koi (Fingertips Love) by Bohra Naono, who is great. All her guys are like that. Even the pretty boys are still kind of guyish. I love her. It's been a long time since I read this story. I believe the two on the cover are detectives and the blond is psychic or something along those lines. It actually was scanlated so I'm sure you won't have trouble finding it online. I remember it being very good.

My hero heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:03 pm
palindrome88
LadyNox
It all depend who's art your looking at I guess. There are some artists who try to make their characters look more masculine. Not like big hairy bara men but just guy-ish. Of course they aren't as prolific as the artists who like willow-y bishies. Though then another problem arises. The guys look masculine but they still act like weepy ukes (especially in bed >.>). It's so weird!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A little better?

Holy s**t, that's pretty hot. What is that? More importantly, who's the blond guy? <3

He has gorgeous eyes whee The black-haired guy isn't too bad either  

[Romiette]

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:47 am
LadyNox

3nodding 'tis one of my favorites ^^
It's REALLY hard to find any Xaldin/Luxord stuff though. Mostly they're paired with Xigbar or Demyx D;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:06 am
@[Romiette]: He does have pretty eyes. They've got a nice slant. I like the dark haired one's eyes more. I like black eyes, you can sort of fall into them. It's nice. :3

@Sushii-Princess: I'm not really into the KH2 fandom, so I didn't know that. That's kind of sad ‘cause now I'm all converted to the Xal/Lux pairing. =/  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:56 pm
to me it involves the story more then the art itself but i do like the girly looking ones better  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:04 pm
LadyNox

@Sushii-Princess: I'm not really into the KH2 fandom, so I didn't know that. That's kind of sad ‘cause now I'm all converted to the Xal/Lux pairing. =/

sad Yeah, that's what happened to me... ;-;
If any artists are reading this, PLEASE draw Xal/Lux! gonk

User_2629207

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:34 pm
I agree with you 100% mad

Bishies have gotten to the point of making yaoi into yuri. >:U  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:08 pm
Teh Dux0rz
I agree with you 100% mad

Bishies have gotten to the point of making yaoi into yuri. >:U

That is true. If the guys are to femmy, it's just like hentai or yuri... D;  

User_2629207

Kakra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:39 pm
I pretty much like all sorts of guys, though the femmy ones not so much ( It DOES give a good excuse to use if you're caught reading it, however... "What're you reading?" "It's a girl! I swear!" XD ). It'd be pretty cool to see a guy with a mustache, or at least a developing goatee. Maybe even a beard, if he can make it sexy enough. xd ( Damn, now I want to see it, just to see if it's possible.. o.o; )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:02 pm
I totally want to see that. heart  

aa_beatrix

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:34 pm
And it is up to Naono-sensei again to deliver! 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:36 pm
LadyNox
And it is up to Naono-sensei again to deliver! 3nodding
O_O heart ...  

Skizzors
Crew

EternalDreaming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:03 pm
MistressPaco
Montypythoniisss
Am I the only person who wonders why in yaoi, the guys spend half the manga questioning their manliness, when they already are very feminine? Sometimes it's just the way they look.......Don't be offended or anything, but does anyone else want to see muscled manly men with-FACIAL HAIR in love? Or just me? I love my bishies, but why are they the only guys in yaoi? Just wondering.

Since it's mostly girls, who like pretty things who like yaoi, most perfer pretty men. Like Gackt in Japan, he's a pretty man and yaoi is a japanese genra originally.

But there are people who like manly yaoi, which some just call brum..or something like that. barba, I know someone knows what I'm talking about.

lol, I think you mean "bara"... barba = beard in spanish xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces