Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Are Most of the people on maple Aholes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you sick of these people?
  yup
  nope
  poll whore =D
View Results

Sin of light

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:40 pm
Wow you must have met the wrong peron on mardia alot of the higher lvls i met are loads nicer,but also i had to gain there respect which took a while.But yesh the people who are like lvl 30-50 are asses.I was one of the nicer people though.*thinks back* i remeber giving one of my friends like 1m lmao.she was please and got lvl 30 faster ^_^.but atm i am currently not playing mardia.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm
I made an account on Mardia... since it was my first player and I was kind of weak I trained at Henseys Hunting ground ch1... you know where are the jerks who want to show off go.... so I was training on slimes and there was also this level 6x fire mage was also killing them... dunno why... wasting time I guess....

and well obviously at that high of a level it's pointless to actually pick up your money and being the poor newbie self that I was that had to sell some pots to buy a wand.. (lol) i was looting him and the guy went out of his way to try to kill me scream and called me a n00b and a cheap ho.... o.O

Well anyway Mardia is mean... at least random people end up training you for no apparent reason except out of boredom instead of trying to kill you on Bellocan. (well most of the time)  

Rainbow Pinku

eat more happy

Friendly Elocutionist

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:58 pm
kirbyazn
u should only be mean for these reasons
1) Sum 1 is constantly stalking u
2) Constantly convincing u 4 cyber
3) Constant money wanter
4) Sum1 is cheating u
5) Sum1 is stealing from u

I'm actually really popular in maple... it's cuz i'm nice 2 people not a b***h

Or you could be a friendly and civilized person and just ignore them.
Or play along. :3

They'll get bored eventually.
You've always got a choice, and personally bitching someone off isn't exactly a smart thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:57 am
yes, most people are rude on maple. i usually help nubs cus i got nothin else to do. my buddy list is too full :[  

Brighte

dan49

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 am
I'm a nice player and never have been rude to any other player. Also, i've helped countless of newbies out with all kinds of things (mesos, quests, etc). I think people should just ignore rude players.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 pm
I do sometimes help newbs out but when i helped them once they will want more help. They will be really dependent on you. One gal even added me to her buddy list and 5 days later she asked for 1m..... I only can afford 500k and she agreed. I have never seen her since. Wonder what happened to all my money.....
And there was one case where I helped newbs to do the independence day quest (Maplesea) where they have to go deep into sleepywood. I am a priest and I created more than 10 parties to help them find the NPC to collect the price. I even offered them nearest town scrolls so that they could return to sleepywood (Town). There was one guy who thinks I am very free and keep asking me to help him with all his quest. I helped him a few times then i found him to be annoying as he keeps asking me to do everything for him. He even asked me to help him level while he sits there doing nothing!
It feels nice when I helped someone but when they get unreasonable, its really difficult from stopping myself to be rude. Especially when I helped this guy to collect quest items. I killed the monster which dropped an equipment and he took it! I asked him to give it back to me but he ignored me and ran away. crying . So what do you think I should do? Its really difficult to help people when they are so selfish themselves. I even think twice when someone ask me to pt them nowadays.
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

Zarow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:38 pm
Foxy, try not to help anyone.
I hate to say it, but the way people react..
Well, let's just say that greed takes over us.
We always want more. Always.
When I say "try not to help anyone" i mean "try not to help anyone all of the time."
It's confusing, but in Maple there are way more n00bs and newbs than you can count now.
You can go to KartRider and find more... mature people.
AND IT JUST CAME OUT. [Advertising gets all of the shitty people on games]
I'd recommend trying not to help. And if you do, make sure they don't add you. "Sorry, I didn't get the request." "What? What's 'adding' mean?" "Sorry, I just think you're going to be using me."

To put it into simple matters.... Fend for yourself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:53 pm
Thx alot Zarow. I'll take your advice. Myabe I wasn't helping them. Just pampering them.... Lolz. What about guildmates? Which should I add(My cousin is a guild master)? we decided to add outsiders because my other cousins have quited maple. It got boring when none of my guild peoples are online. But so far people I have added are total nubs. Either they keep begging for mesos or they start to argue and it is really annoying. And all my nice friends have their own guilds already. sweatdrop
~Foxie  

qutefoxy

slayer770die

Dangerous Genius

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:04 pm
but the higher lvl you are the more you are respected but those ppl are all JERKWADS!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:09 pm
Unfortunately, almost everyone in maple is an a** hole. Anyone who isn't should be buddied immediately. And expecially when you get stuck in the dungeon. EVERYONE is mean. If you want some help getting out and play in Bera contact LordSeymor. I'll help you xD  

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas