Submit

Would the voice fit him?
  AHH! MY EARS! THEY BLEED WITH PITY!
  <3 euphoria. He's done L justice
  Ehm...it could be better. But it fits OKAY
View Results

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:06 am
It's weird, even though I don't think the voice fits him very well, I still like it. O__o;;
Which is really weird for me, normally I'd be like; "COMPLETE FAIL. D:" ... But I can't hate it. It's cute! ><;
... Just not fitting in any way to L. Maybe I just have to get used to it. xD;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:26 pm
It's to DEEP. crying  

Accidental Affinity

Airys

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:22 pm
Well, I watch anime in Japanese as a general rule...and don't usually like American dubs. However, I think the actor for the dub of L sounds like he'll do pretty well. I still like the original better though...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:30 pm
IttyBittyKitty

And on the topic of voice actors...Ryuk is being voice acted by Vegita! It's OVER NINE THOUSAND!! (I don't know whether to laugh or scoff. Ryuk is going to sound like a tard)

Eww...

He was probably my second favorite character too...

solitary-hue
Ick. Sorry, but ick. I dunno. I just think it's too flat and ... bleh for L. Then again, I'm very picky about voice actors. And I don't think I'll like anyone else but Yamaguchi Kappei for L's voice. stare -is not a fan of English dubs-

Yeah, after listening to the original L, I don't think I could convince myself to watch him any other way... But the English dub doesn't make me hate L, so its better than some other dub work I've had the torment to hear...  

Airys

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:43 am
Uh. . . domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:59 am
I thought of it differently, sorry I like to do the voice myself, and I'm a girl... whee

But I'll whomp him if he messes up, but so far he's done well...
I'm happy... 3nodding  

Raimu_Fuyuki

Yuki Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:08 pm
I thought the L's voice would be different >_< I don't know, but sometimes I can't help but hate the dubbed version of an Anime.... Most of the time, they mess up with the characters x__x I like more L's Japanese voice x]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:23 pm
Yuki Lawliet
I thought the L's voice would be different >_< I don't know, but sometimes I can't help but hate the dubbed version of an Anime.... Most of the time, they mess up with the characters x__x I like more L's Japanese voice x]

Ditto.

I believe I could do it a lot better... I could get it perfect, actually my voice sounds like L in the Japanese version... redface  

Raimu_Fuyuki

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces