No drugs, weird? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 am
Disease of the Flesh
At school today an ex-schoolmate of mine asked me if I used any drugs. My awnser was no, and he went mad when heard that and I said I didn't need them to have a good time. A friend of mine even called out over the schoolgrounds asking me if don't even smoke weed. All the people there were totally schocked. (note: I live in the Netherlands, the country of free use of drugs)

While all the people that were there really hate smoking because it kills you. That is just a really strange thing. It looks like every person in the 'group' I'm in, does drugs on a regular basis.

I just want to know what your views on drugs are and on people who use drugs almost every week, so my question to you all is:

Is it weird to be concerend about your life and not do drugs, don't drink alcohol and don't even smoke because you are old enough to see the bad things it causes?
I dont do drugs never have, fighting is a whole differant ball game.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:58 pm
Nah, it's fine. Do what you want!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:08 am
The Dancing Ninja
Disease of the Flesh
At school today an ex-schoolmate of mine asked me if I used any drugs. My awnser was no, and he went mad when heard that and I said I didn't need them to have a good time. A friend of mine even called out over the schoolgrounds asking me if don't even smoke weed. All the people there were totally schocked. (note: I live in the Netherlands, the country of free use of drugs)

While all the people that were there really hate smoking because it kills you. That is just a really strange thing. It looks like every person in the 'group' I'm in, does drugs on a regular basis.

I just want to know what your views on drugs are and on people who use drugs almost every week, so my question to you all is:

Is it weird to be concerend about your life and not do drugs, don't drink alcohol and don't even smoke because you are old enough to see the bad things it causes?

But if you were on drugs the fight would have gone...

You - "Hey buddy!"
Guy - "Hey!"
You - "Hey."
Guy - "Hey."
You - "Hey man, you hungry?... I'm gonna order some pizza."

And that is my reasons, why all world leaders should smoke pot, to solve world hunger.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Rellik Chan
The Dancing Ninja
Disease of the Flesh

You - "Hey buddy!"
Guy - "Hey!"
You - "Hey."
Guy - "Hey."

And that is my reasons, why all world leaders should smoke pot, to solve world hunger.

That's only with pot, though - if both were on meth (or more likely coming off of a meth high), it could get pretty ******** brutal.
As for the world leaders thing, I really don't see how having stoned guys running countries would solve world hunger problems (especially since a usual side-affect of marijuana is having an increased appetite).  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik Chan
The Dancing Ninja
Disease of the Flesh

You - "Hey buddy!"
Guy - "Hey!"
You - "Hey."
Guy - "Hey."

That's only with pot, though - if both were on meth (or more likely coming off of a meth high), it could get pretty ******** brutal.
As for the world leaders thing, I really don't see how having stoned guys running countries would solve world hunger problems (especially since a usual side-affect of marijuana is having an increased appetite).

Well think about it, no money would be spent on weapons, the roads would be used to deliver food and all that extra cash from weapons could be used to feed and clothe the homeless.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm
Rellik San
By the way, to all of you who are hard line against drugs, do me a favour, take all your CD's, Records and Tapes and burn them, because all those musicians that have made that great music that has enhanced your lives...

Rrrrrrrrreeeal high on drugs.

*i was going to say that...damn you. getting to the keyboard quiker.*

Yes....Vvvvvvvery high on drugs. Oh and don't burn them. Give them to moi, si vous plait.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:20 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
By the way, to all of you who are hard line against drugs, do me a favour, take all your CD's, Records and Tapes and burn them, because all those musicians that have made that great music that has enhanced your lives...

Yes....Vvvvvvvery high on drugs. Oh and don't burn them. Give them to moi, si vous plait.

Isn't it funny, that we're told drugs like, pot, acid and 'shrooms are bad, yet alcohol, nicottene and caffine, you know, the drugs that get taxed are considered good?...

...Anyone else... making the connection here?

Because let me tell you, you go out, get drunk, get into a fight, go to the accident room, I've never seen two people who are high fight. Also, when I did drugs, I had some real good times on them, I didn't hit anyone, didn't kill anyone, didn't crash a car, didn't jump off a building, hell if I was in a car, I'd have been going 4 miles an hour... wheres my news report and government study?

I can imagine it, "A young man today, on acid, realised, that all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.... Heres Tom with the whether."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:31 pm
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

Isn't it funny, that we're told drugs like, pot, acid and 'shrooms are bad, yet alcohol, nicottene and caffine, you know, the drugs that get taxed are considered good?...

Because let me tell you, you go out, get drunk, get into a fight, go to the accident room, I've never seen two people who are high fight. Also, when I did drugs, I had some real good times on them, I didn't hit anyone, didn't kill anyone, didn't crash a car, didn't jump off a building, hell if I was in a car, I'd have been going 4 miles an hour... wheres my news report and government study?

I can imagine it, "A young man today, on acid, realised, that all matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.... Heres Tom with the whether."
Yah, there's something wrong here...
-"Kids, don't drink to much coffee, studies show that's bad. blaugh Have a good time at school!"

and then they say....

-"STAY THE ******** AWAY FROM POT! IT CORRODES YOUR BRAIN!!!!"
-"but used in modertion-"
"STUDIES PROVE NOTHING! STAY AWAY FROM IT"
-"if studies prove nothing, why did you tell me that studies show to much coffee is bad if you think that's all bull****?"
-"....Don't question me!!!!Got to school!"

Something is definitally wrong there.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:43 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

-"Kids, don't drink to much coffee, studies show that's bad. blaugh Have a good time at school!"

and then they say....

-"if studies prove nothing, why did you tell me that studies show to much coffee is bad if you think that's all bull****?"

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:01 pm
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

and then they say....

With a large, radioactive, imaginary hammer. Hallucination:induced by psilocybin.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik Chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:14 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San

and then they say....

With a large, radioactive, imaginary hammer. Hallucination:induced by psilocybin.

Oh look Jesus is riding a unicorn, whilst UFO's build the pyramids.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:50 pm
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan

and then they say....

No, he's riding a blue and red unicorn, the colors are spilling off of it and onto the cieling, where smiling plants are growing....

This is kinda fun. xd  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:38 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan
XWraith_LordX
Rellik Chan

and then they say....

No, he's riding a blue and red unicorn, the colors are spilling off of it and onto the cieling, where smiling plants are growing....

This is kinda fun. xd

See and neither of us have committed a violent act or tried to commit suicide whilst tripping here.

Hey is that octopus mooning me?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:05 pm
Rellik San

No, but if you find a less than shy ceature with tentacles, make sure I'm the first you call.

But enough about tentacles, not enough on topic.
(So close and yet so far :3)  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:10 am
IY_and_MCR
Rellik San

No, but if you find a less than shy ceature with tentacles, make sure I'm the first you call.

But enough about tentacles, not enough on topic.
(So close and yet so far :3)

Actually its a valid topic point made in an albeit round about way, the point is, we went through a stereotypical trip, to show people, that during that status, unless the person in question is already disturbed or violent, then there is no harm that comes to other people. Its edumacation. Though yes, I can see how it could look like the inane ramblings of someone who's lost the plot. smile  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff